IS PITY SEX REAL?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
READ TIL END PLZ

I need to know if she had pity sex with me or if she actually wants me, does this sound like pity sex to you guys?

Matched with this girl I used to go to school with on tinder, actually matched about 5 times in the past year but never met up til a few days ago, we start talking and she tells me how she missed talking to me, and how she's actually had a crush on me since middle school, we schedule to meet up I blow her off a few times saying I'm busy but was really just bloated, we end up meeting up, smoking some weed in my car, fucking in my car, then going to my place and fucking some more then cuddle naked til the morning, smoke some more, have some more sex, then I take her home and we makeout before she gets out.

Later that day she told me she misses me already, and now I've only gotten one message from her in the past 2 days, and I've been on delivered for over 24hrs now, she really seemed like she liked me when I was with her, but now she hasn't messaged me for awhile and I see her still posting on snapchat, and her snapscore gying up but my last messaged hasn't even been open, last I heard from her she was in the city about 2 hours away trying to find a new home for her dog cuz she gotta give it away. Idk how girls can do this shit, was she just playing me?

It's not like she got anything out of it other than sleeping with a subhuman with a limp dick, I gave her no money and no drugs, I didn't even buy her food.

Her looks level is stacylite btw, is it possible she only gave me pity sex? I want her so bad rn tbh, I wanna fuck her properly instead of with a half hard penis and I just wanna feel her lips and cuddle with her again but she hasn't come over, she literally even scheduled another date with me and then the day of the date didn't message me til 10pm cuz she was in the city for her dog (which wasn't a lie I seen her tiktok, so maybe she's just too busy?) Idk what to do man I'm simping for her heavy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 8608
Not 1 word read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 8 others
probably remembered you as better than you actually are. got hit with reality when she met up with you and is now trying to avoid u

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
PLEASE HELP

probably remembered you as better than you actually are. got hit with reality when she met up with you and is now trying to avoid u
I have descended since middle school I was a mogger back then but haven't grown since. But bro she literally kept wanting to fuck me while she was here, kept grabbing me and kissing me, she even told me how much she missed me already after I dropped her off, and even scheduled another date the day of me dropping her off at her place, and when she was on top of me riding me she kept saying how cute I am while looking in my eyes, idk what's up with her, she is mentally ill with bpd but still idk what's up

GUYS PLZ HELP

FUCKIBG HELPPP

Ye fuck you you subhuman abomination and your retarded failed attempt to secretly brag while posting this utter shit thread of yours

• +1
Reactions: mug, Moggie, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Ye fuck you you subhuman abomination and your retarded failed attempt to secretly brag while posting this utter shit thread of yours
Nigga I'm not fucking bragging I literally am freaking out right now because I think she had pity sex with me. Why would j brag about fucking a girl and not even being able to get hard?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Over

• +1
fucking a girl and not even being able to get hard?
So you fucked her with a limp?
Meme Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 19036
I dnr tbh but ask her for another round or find a new one
I would ask but she hasn't opened my message and it's been over 24hrs, plus she already scheduled another date with me anyways and she ended up blowing me off and not messaging me til 10pm that night saying she was really sorry and that she was 2 hrs away in the city tryna find a new home for her dog, she's still ul there and hasn't messaged me yet, but ik she's not lying cuz I seen her tiktok about it so maybe she's just too busy to talk to a hookup rn, idk but I'm freaking out tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I would ask but she hasn't opened my message and it's been over 24hrs, plus she already scheduled another date with me anyways and she ended up blowing me off and not messaging me til 10pm that night saying she was really sorry and that she was 2 hrs away in the city tryna find a new home for her dog, she's still ul there and hasn't messaged me yet, but ik she's not lying cuz I seen her tiktok about it so maybe she's just too busy to talk to a hookup rn, idk but I'm freaking out tbh
Oh yeah, its over nigga.

• JFL
So you fucked her with a limp?
Meme Reaction GIF
Yeah nigga, she kept asking if she's doing something wrong or if she's the reason I can't get hard too then wanted to fuck again in the morning even scheduled another date

If she wanted you, she wouldnt keep you on hold for 24 hrs or give vague answers and excuses
I mean the message she did send me was close to a paragraph of her explaining what happened but I haven't heard from her since then and it's prob been 30hrs, what could've changed that fast? She was literally telling me she missed me already and wanted to come over again soon after we hooked up, idk what's happening

• +1
I mean the message she did send me was close to a paragraph of her explaining what happened but I haven't heard from her since then and it's prob been 30hrs, what could've changed that fast? She was literally telling me she missed me already and wanted to come over again soon after we hooked up, idk what's happening
Don’t believe anything they say. Just look at what they do

• +1
Don’t believe anything they say. Just look at what they do
Yeah but its confusing cuz when she was here with me she was all up on me and was touching me every second, even while driving her home she had her hand on my lap the whole time and madeout with me before she got out of the car, she also has a history of dating ugly/mid guys too so ik I could pull her, idk what she's doing man I'm confused as fuck, she seemed like she really wanted me up until she stopped messaging, nothing happened either I didn't say anything that could've turned her off this is just out of nowhere

• So Sad
It’s not real.

No pity sex doesn’t exist

• +1
Okay idk why she would even have sex with me tho, I have craniosynostosis, completely recessed face, ugly face in general, death tier nct/eye area, and a crooked big jew nose, and child bearing hips plus a limp dick and am also skinny fat. Idk how she wanted to have sex with me, she also knows I'm broke and don't have a job either

You remind me of me tbh, getting anxious about girls you really like tbh

You probably don't have many friends, and this chick gave you what you were seeking for

Be careful with who you choose to love

Yeah but its confusing cuz when she was here with me she was all up on me and was touching me every second, even while driving her home she had her hand on my lap the whole time and madeout with me before she got out of the car, she also has a history of dating ugly/mid guys too so ik I could pull her, idk what she's doing man I'm confused as fuck, she seemed like she really wanted me up until she stopped messaging, nothing happened either I didn't say anything that could've turned her off this is just out of nowhere
Mixed signals = over. Wait and see but dont simp out

You remind me of me tbh, getting anxious about girls you really like tbh

You probably don't have many friends, and this chick gave you what you were seeking for

Be careful with who you choose to love
Yeah I am super anxious rn, idk wtf is happening tbh she seemed like she really wanted me. And I have a couple close friends and a group of some friends I don't hang with much anymore, but I have no female friends except my cousin so getting attention from females irl is kinda rare for me

Mixed signals = over. Wait and see but dont simp out
Why do they give mixed signals? Like literally I didn't do anything for her to start acting like this, the last message she sent me before she started ignoring me was how she can't wait to hangout again, it's only been 2 days of her ignoring me and she's sent me one message, but I don't get what's up, she is in the city tho so she wasn't lying about that, but her snapscore has gone up 100 since the last time she hmu so I don't get why she won't reply

• So Sad
Why do they give mixed signals? Like literally I didn't do anything for her to start acting like this, the last message she sent me before she started ignoring me was how she can't wait to hangout again, it's only been 2 days of her ignoring me and she's sent me one message, but I don't get what's up, she is in the city tho so she wasn't lying about that, but her snapscore has gone up 100 since the last time she hmu so I don't get why she won't reply
Sorry bro they just like attention and being an object of desire to many people. You would be playing girls too if you were able

Tf u waiting on messages after fucking her jfl. Call her

• +1
Sorry bro they just like attention and being an object of desire to many people. You would be playing girls too if you were able
What can I do bro I want her so bad ong I keep smelling my sheets cuz I can still smell her on them this is pathetic. She fr seemed SUPER into me and now she's ignoring, do they really be playing niggas like this? This is cruel tbh

• So Sad
What can I do bro I want her so bad ong I keep smelling my sheets cuz I can still smell her on them this is pathetic. She fr seemed SUPER into me and now she's ignoring, do they really be playing niggas like this? This is cruel tbh
Chill

dj khaled GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 19036
Yeah I am super anxious rn, idk wtf is happening tbh she seemed like she really wanted me. And I have a couple close friends and a group of some friends I don't hang with much anymore, but I have no female friends except my cousin so getting attention from females irl is kinda rare for me
try to continue with your life, you can't stop it because of some girl, even tho sometimes is hard, but you gotta keep on grinding

Tf u waiting on messages after fucking her jfl. Call her
I can only call her on snap I don't have a number, it would be kinda desperate to call tho prob better if I wait for a reply instead of bombarding with messages and seeming desperate, maybe I'll ask her in a joking way if she's tryna ghost me or something when she does reply

I can only call her on snap I don't have a number, it would be kinda desperate to call tho prob better if I wait for a reply instead of bombarding with messages and seeming desperate, maybe I'll ask her in a joking way if she's tryna ghost me or something when she does reply
Fair enough

bruh you did beat autism final level. what tf prevented your dick to be grown? also why tf you messaged her like a simp? over for your mind you need to fix your mind and it would take a solid 2-3 years.

bruh you did beat autism final level. what tf prevented your dick to be grown? also why tf you messaged her like a simp? over for your mind you need to fix your mind and it would take a solid 2-3 years.
I didn’t message her like a simp my last message was a reply to her message and she hasn’t opened yet. How do I fix my mind

dnr but maybe i think if she liked u shed have the respect to explain the ghost

dnr but maybe i think if she liked u shed have the respect to explain the ghost
Do u think maybe she’s falling in love with me and doesn’t want to? She seemed super into me right up u til she started ignoring

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
how did u fuck her if ur dick is limp subhuman? do u have 8 inches so only 7 was usable or what

either way she would ghost u if she didnt enjoy fucking

how did u fuck her if ur dick is limp subhuman? do u have 8 inches so only 7 was usable or what

either way she would ghost u if she didnt enjoy fucking
My dick is 7in rock hard so I’d say it was like 5 when I fucked her and it was super flobby