Is plasma pen legit for eye lifting?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I need to fix my subhuman under eye area and this stuff is dirt cheap, like $ 250-500. I need to raise my lower eylid because it's sagging and my dark cycles need to be removed aswell. Most people use it for the upper eylid in old age, I can't find a good example of the lower eylid right now.

Is it legit?

ACCOR_VN_upperlidlift_ENG-min.png

never heard of it link more info

I need to fix my subhuman under eye area and this stuff is dirt cheap, like $ 250-500. I need to raise my lower eylid because it's sagging and my dark cycles need to be removed aswell. Most people use it for the upper eylid in old age, I can't find a good example of the lower eylid right now.

Is it legit?

ACCOR_VN_upperlidlift_ENG-min.png
mirin insane eye color halo :love: :love:

never heard of it link more info
"The Plasma Pen is a new breakthrough technology for skin tightening, lifting and wrinkles.

The Plasma Pen contracts the skin tissue giving it an instant tightening effect. The Plasma Pen will continue to regenerate cells in the epidermis.
This non surgical procedure gives you a quick and easy way to rejuvenate your skin with no surgery."

"The Plasma Pen is a new breakthrough technology for skin tightening, lifting and wrinkles.

The Plasma Pen contracts the skin tissue giving it an instant tightening effect. The Plasma Pen will continue to regenerate cells in the epidermis.
This non surgical procedure gives you a quick and easy way to rejuvenate your skin with no surgery."

Just burn your skin to looksmaxx lol

Just burn your skin to looksmaxx lol
Those marks dissapear after a while, besides it’s way less invasive than other procedures talked about on here.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Those marks dissapear after a while, besides it’s way less invasive than other procedures talked about on here.
Whats could go wrong with infraorbital implants

Lots of things but the same goes for many other surgeries.
Give examples nigga dr apo did 1000s
But i need a dramatic change for a severe tear trough

Give examples nigga dr apo did 1000s
But i need a dramatic change for a severe tear trough
Infection, migration, extrusion, intraorbital hemorrhage, and residual diplopia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Did you do it or are you going to do it?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
can i treat dark circles with this?