Is playing the romance game on tinder the way to go?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have a bunch of matches on Tinder, but my conversations are leading to absolutely nothing.
So far I have tried to sexualize pretty fast, which is abviously not successfull as 99% of girls tell me they are looking for something serious evem though they are fat and/or ugly.
Also their responses are most often just "yes" or "no" and then no answer anymore.

Should I totally change my way of flirting, speak with them about their hobbies, music or sports and tell them that I also only look for meaningful dates and ltrs? Basically going total cuck mode and being a romantic loser.
Also my description of interest is currently set on "nothing serious" which I could change to "only something serious".

You guys have any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
and so another jestermaxxer was born, and the men of the world wept.

and so another jestermaxxer was born, and the men of the world wept.
IMG 2457

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
I have a bunch of matches on Tinder, but my conversations are leading to absolutely nothing.
So far I have tried to sexualize pretty fast, which is abviously not successfull as 99% of girls tell me they are looking for something serious evem though they are fat and/or ugly.
Also their responses are most often just "yes" or "no" and then no answer anymore.

Should I totally change my way of flirting, speak with them about their hobbies, music or sports and tell them that I also only look for meaningful dates and ltrs? Basically going total cuck mode and being a romantic loser.
Also my description of interest is currently set on "nothing serious" which I could change to "only something serious".

You guys have any tips?
If you’re doing the Tinder thing you should be studying Alex Vilenchik’s text game. There’s really no other way to go about it.

Some of it is super gay and jester but it will get you laid.