Is protein bad for looks in the long term? (GYMCELS)

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I have little knowledge about it so gymcels opinions would be helpful. What are the effects of a diet with 130 grams of protein per day for example? Will this make you age faster? I know a high protein diet is not good for logevity (Leo and longevity said that a lot) but what about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
yes, Leo said the same thing for testosterone on longevity, it doesn't mean we shouldn't prioritize peaking our looks over longevity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
yeah ever since I've been on high protein diet I look 76. Over for my vampire maxing scheme

150~ is enough.

there's a lot of retards eating near the proximity of 250~ which is way too much and just makes your life miserable with a bland diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
Yes, high protein diet increases HGH production

Higher HGH gonna age you much faster

In the last 2 years of my diet I put on like 15kg of muscle but my face has aged like 8 years JFL

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
I have little knowledge about it so gymcels opinions would be helpful. What are the effects of a diet with 130 grams of protein per day for example? Will this make you age faster? I know a high protein diet is not good for logevity (Leo and longevity said that a lot) but what about looks.
increases proteostasis and you produce everything on overdrive, good or bad.

• +1
Wtf can you eat if not protein, maybe high fat? Trying to find food without carbs or sugar in the US is already hard af

“Longevity” isn’t necessarily about living long, but it’s about slowing the aging processes, thus allowing you to live longer. This means it’s good for looks too because looking old = looking bad. Of course a lot of visible aging is due to UV, but slowing whole-body aging will help make you look younger as well. Plus it’s not just skin that matters for looks, but muscles, bones, etc all matter too and therefore preserving their youth is beneficial for looks. It’s not even just about looks of course a lot of the value of slowing aging is function but the topic here is looks. Once you’re past development, you should not be eating excessive protein.

• +1
yes, Leo said the same thing for testosterone on longevity, it doesn't mean we shouldn't prioritize peaking our looks over longevity
DHT is worse for aging, thats why we use Fin/Duta

why do retards always try to find something wrong with everything, a high protein diet is perfectly fine

like the typical diet is just processed sugar unhealthy fats and other garbage which ages you much faster and makes you look like shit that's what most ppl are gonna be eating

a "high protein" diet when done correctly is 100x better than the average typical American diet

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
why do retards always try to find something wrong with everything, a high protein diet is perfectly fine

like the typical diet is just processed sugar unhealthy fats and other garbage which ages you much faster and makes you look like shit that's what most ppl are gonna be eating

a "high protein" diet when done correctly is 100x better than the average typical American diet
ur argumentation is really dumb, i didnt ask how it is compared to the average typical american diet. A real high protein diet (200g+) is not healthy for longevity and everyone knows that, that was also not the question

ur argumentation is really dumb, i didnt ask how it is compared to the average typical american diet. A real high protein diet (200g+) is not healthy for longevity and everyone knows that, that was also not the question
idk i dont count protein like an autist i just eat meat

i am natty and bigger than almost every gymcel on this forum

Leo is a retard that takes 1 study as gold

150~ is enough.

there's a lot of retards eating near the proximity of 250~ which is way too much and just makes your life miserable with a bland diet.
Yup. It’s so cringe when gymcels say some shit like you need 2x bodyweight protein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back