Is PSL mainstream now or what?

H

her

Kraken
There are literally 3 comments on the Instagram post of my classmate saying "Chad". What the fuck is this shit? Does the average teenager browse this forum or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Shittreadkillyourselfthanks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
More ppl are definitely blackpill now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
How is it a humble brag, son? I didn't even mention myself.
Wrong thread. But you can still keep the pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and 4 others
Tik Tok has been doing this forum's job for awhile now. Only chads and stacies can be unoriginal and unfunny and still be popular with lots of followers on that platform.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5187, Chadelite and 10 others
Not to that extent. Don’t forget the chad vs virgin was a popular meme with zoomers. They’re using chad as “jock” now

But yeah each generation is more on social media and thus more looks obsession and thus more blackpill shoved down their throat. If you have tiktok as a teen it’s impossible not to get those thoughts. It’s impossible not to see how much looks matter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5187, Chadelite and 7 others
Tik Tok has been doing this forum's job for awhile now. Only chads and stacies can be unoriginal and unfunny and still be popular with lots of followers on that platform.
But how do they know incel terms like Chad? 3 comments from 3 different people saying "Chad" on his post really worries me. I thought I was the only autist who browsed this forum on my city. If every teenager starts looksmaxxing it'll be over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
jfl @ u

Chad has been a very mainstream thing on 4chan for probably a decade now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5187, Chadelite and 7 others
A Normie's definition of Chad is different that this site's, I've noticed. They use it as a term to just mean like Alpha, while we use it in terms of just looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zyzzcel, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5187 and 6 others
Tbhtbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
jfl @ u

Chad has been a very mainstream thing on 4chan for probably a decade now
I thought 4chan wasn't mainstream though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
Zooomers are based compared to cuck Millennials

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Baal and her
Not to that extent. Don’t forget the chad vs virgin was a popular meme with zoomers. They’re using chad as “jock” now

But yeah each generation is more on social media and thus more looks obsession and thus more blackpill shoved down their throat. If you have tiktok as a teen it’s impossible not to get those thoughts. It’s impossible not to see how much looks matter
”Chad” is the confident jock who gets the girls in movies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A Normie's definition of Chad is different that this site's, I've noticed. They use it as a term to just mean like Alpha, while we use it in terms of just looks.
Chad is full package

NT, High T, Low inhib, MVP Football player in high school who got into fights and slayed all the JBs

you need a level of masculinity

you can’t be a faggot and a Chad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Deleted and 1 other person

This was the OG chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
chad is something the mainstream has picked up on, it isn't religiously considered apart of the black pill community.
normie Instagram 'meme' pages have grabbed the idea of incel vs chad.

terms like 'mog' 'based' 'cope' 'rope' etc, are all still hidden for lack of better words.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and her
chad is something the mainstream has picked up on, it isn't religiously considered apart of the black pill community.
normie Instagram 'meme' pages have grabbed the idea of incel vs chad.

terms like 'mog' 'based' 'cope' 'rope' etc, are all still hidden for lack of better words.
Based came from the BASED GOD

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Deleted member 6401, Dog face and 1 other person
lol man, I heard "Chad" in like literally every american teen movie I watch
ever heard of BMS? what was the guy's name again? Thad Castle, that's right...
when friend was over a couple of hours ago we watched some stupid teencom on netflix just cus we had to watch something. Story was about an indian who sliced his own dick. His sister named Becky dated a guy called Chad lol, which his friend an aspiring Chadlite in this film was unhappy with
another dude in the story was a truecel, classic movie for 11 year olds

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and her
can you name the movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
reminder that no matter which time of the day it is the people without accounts browsing are always more

Man if you follow Instagram meme accounts and The meme is about a good looking dude or anything about looks you Will see redpilled comments