is psl the most idiotic internet subculture of all time?

Altruіst

Altruіst

easygoing asshole
a bunch of ugly losers raging at the world because they realized you need to be sexually attractive for women to be sexually attracted to you, and then using pissweak scapegoats like "it wouldn't even bother me if women/people in general were honest about it", while framing the entire community around the delusion that it's everyone else who is "coping", and proudly convincing themselves it's them who see the world for what it really is

reminds me of equally idiotic mrz's abuse of the plato's cave analogy. like saying "i'm right and everyone else is wrong" had more merit if you name-dropped a famous philosopher while stating it

i honestly believe the userbase of niggermania has an iq 1 SD higher than the psl one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Flowerpot, Xangsane, Debetro and 3 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
i would have gone with "retarded"

dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
a bunch of ugly losers raging at the world because they realized you need to be sexually attractive for women to be sexually attracted to you, and then using pissweak scapegoats like "it wouldn't even bother me if women/people in general were honest about it", while framing the entire community around the delusion that it's everyone else who is "coping", and proudly convincing themselves it's them who see the world for what it really is

reminds me of equally idiotic mrz's abuse of the plato's cave analogy. like saying "i'm right and everyone else is wrong" had more merit if you name-dropped a famous philosopher while stating it

i honestly believe the userbase of niggermania has an iq 1 SD higher than the psl one
Who are you?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
You sound more angry then the “ugly losers raging” on here, female tier behaviour tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
wanting to be attractive and feeling sadness, despair and anger when such a basic human need is not met and you are discriminated against socially is 'idiotic'.

JFL honestly.

Like 99% of the communities in the world are about things with far less relevance and impact to your life quality than your looks and its effects on your social-life and sex-life.

Like imagine 'money-maxxing' when the life-quality benefits of money completely diminish once you reach a comfortable minimum. How is focussing on moneymaking not way more retarded than PSL unless you are living in poverty?

its idiotic because most people here couldget laid imf they simped for everythng wit h a vagina like all other men do