Is recomposition a cope?

I

incel_warrior

Iron
Joined
Mar 17, 2023
Posts
88
Reputation
95
I just wanna know. Now low IQ answers.
 
only works for a few months when you're starting to train.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Well, that is exactly what I need.
If you are starting out and you are you are fat or skinnyfat, you probably should be eating at calorie maintenance while you train.
If you are so fat to the point where its negatively impacting your health, maybe its a good idea to cut first down to a 25 BMI.
For bulking, a good rule of thumb if you are untrained is to not bother with starting a bulk until your BMI is below 21.75.
I started out with a cut but I kept my cut going for far too long. 5'6" 168.2 lbs -> 126.4 lbs.
I probably should have halted my cut once I got down to 25 BMI. Which is about 153.7 lbs. And ate at maintenance from there to recomp fat to muscle mass.
I have been bulking all the way up from 126.4 lbs September 29th to 144.4-147.8 lbs in under 10 months. But I might have probably saved myself time if I didn't cut so much early on.
 
Well, that is exactly what I need.
That shit is cope my nigga, I doubt you'd even make noticeable gains if you tried your hardest to bulk let alone eating your maintenance

If you don't dedicate yourself to bulking or cutting you're wasting time
 

Similar threads

shouldiusehgh
Replies
16
Views
103
Xotus
Xotus
Immortal Clav
Replies
2
Views
56
kbj
kbj
choppedassdude
Replies
7
Views
61
Lumino
Lumino
Zhxck
Replies
3
Views
32
Zhxck
Zhxck
K
Replies
8
Views
38
Kobah
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top