is roman reigns the best looking white male?

is roman reigns the best looking white male?

• Total voters
T

traveler

Kraken

his background is italian and samoan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 23558 and LampPostPrime
Voice mogger

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and traveler
Not white.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
Muh White dude looks Polynesian or some shit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Debetro, Deleted member 33275 and 2 others
hell no

you weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SurgeryEnjoyer, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 24444, Skywalker and 2 others
worst thread of 2023 @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Xangsane

hes a white brah with polynesian tattoos

aren't you east asian? he probably looks less white than u lol. cuz he's not . not sure if ur trolling this is fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Xangsane
aren't you east asian? he probably looks less white than u lol. cuz he's not . not sure if ur trolling this is fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
He's ethnic (part polynesian)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
He’s not white

A white brah can’t fight against ethnics and blacks unless they are a giant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 18522, LampPostPrime and 2 others
  • +1
"white"

Are you black or South Asian?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah sure Indians and Arabs are white
they are caucasoids but a lot of white brah online want to distance themselves from indians and middle easterns

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
replacement theory

just say ethnics are white to replace whites

white brah will be confused and rage
White brah is boneless skullcel they wish they looked like him

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
they are caucasoids but a lot of white brah online want to distance themselves from indians and middle easterns
obviously cuz they aren't white lmao

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
r u retarded? :feelskek:
it means hes just half white- and it shows
Meds are barely White as it is. Their geopolitical status means nothing. Race is pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and LampPostPrime
Call me whatever you want it doesn't change reality
the only reality is that YOU or the nerdics you fantasize getting fucked in the ass by, dont have the right to tell me (or the 80% of the european continent that is NOT nerdic) what is white or not, and this is coming from a med looking eastern european who looks and is more "white" than a shitload of WEs i know lol

@Artemis @5.5psl @Makhachev @Vermilioncore @Ketamine @Marsik

WHITE= non mixed CAUCASIAN (or descent) EUROPEAN; thats it, you utter homosexual :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Artemis
the only reality is that YOU or the nerdics you fantasize getting fucked in the ass by, dont get to tell me (or the 80% of the european continent that is NOT nerdic) what is white or not, as a med looking eastern european

WHITE= CAUCASIAN descent EUROPEAN; thats it, you utter homosexual :feelskek:
can you please shut up already?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23778
the only reality is that YOU or the nerdics you fantasize getting fucked in the ass by, dont get to tell me (or the 80% of the european continent that is NOT nerdic) what is white or not, as a med looking eastern european

WHITE= CAUCASIAN descent EUROPEAN; thats it, you utter homosexual :feelskek:
It is not the worst trait of ethnics on this forum tbh.

The WORST trait is that ALL OF THEM want tall white blonde girlfriends, and reject their own girls ROFL :feelskek:

Then, they complain here that "no girl wants to fuck me"... :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the only reality is that YOU or the nerdics you fantasize getting fucked in the ass by, dont have the right to tell me (or the 80% of the european continent that is NOT nerdic) what is white or not, and this is coming from a med looking eastern european who looks and is more "white" than a shitload of WEs i know lol

WHITE= non mixed CAUCASIAN (or descent) EUROPEAN; thats it, you utter homosexual :feelskek:
Europe is a continent not a race. The same way Nafris and Bantus are not the same race or the same way Chinese and Indians are not the same race. But somehow Warabs think they are White. Muh Caucasians extend all the way to India anyway so idk wtf that's supposed to prove

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Debetro and LampPostPrime
Nafris and Bantus are not the same race or the same way Chinese and Indians are not the same race
arabs and africans, and indians and chinese arent the same race?
shocking discovery :feelskek:

Ok ethnic

Ok ethnic
you are not white or from europe
therefore your FEELINGS on this matter (because thats what they are) dont count......it doesnt matter what some German pseudo intellectuals from 1930s (that are worshipped here), that were traumatized WW1 veterans in fact so they ended up making up bs ideologies, thought about it either, cause no one in Europe believes that......but you are too low IQ to understand what ive said here so im just wasting my time obviously

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and LampPostPrime
you are not white or from europe
therefore your feelings on this matter dont count......it didnt matter what some pseudo intellectual 1930s ,traumatized WW1 veterans, thought about it either, cause no one in Europe believes that......but you are too low IQ to understand what ive said here so im just wasting my time obviously
Ok brown. And im transracial. I identify as a blonde blue eyed anglo saxon, and i also gladly pay bwc to fuck my ethnic wife so i can speak for whitey 😎

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and LampPostPrime