Is Semaglutide and Test Enanthate a good combo for leanmaxxing?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I'm trying to achieve Vinnie Hacker's physique. I've already lost around 80lbs, so I'm almost done. However, I have hit a plateau and need to make a change in my body composition. This is where Test E comes into play. Since semaglutide lowers testosterone, combining the two can be effective, as I have read.
C7d55903c494b72f33f5107cfcf02ae8

"Combining Ozempic and testosterone therapy may offer potential benefits for individuals with type 2 diabetes and low testosterone levels. Improved glycemic control, increased energy, enhanced muscle mass, and potential weight loss are some of the possible advantages."
I don't know this is for diabetics, but it seems like the two work well together.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Brutal I was gonna wait a few more months before starting test but ill have to start asap since ive got sema on the way already

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Jfl @ the emphasis of random words

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
how old are you? I'm not an expert on semaglutide or Tirzepatide, but I heard they can stunt growth because they are appetite suppressants. If you're older than like 24 i'd get on them but if you're young, especially a teen, I don't recommend getting on them

also I heard if you have a lot of fat on your face ozempic can made u look old as fuck

how old are you? I'm not an expert on semaglutide or Tirzepatide, but I heard they can stunt growth because they are appetite suppressants. If you're older than like 24 i'd get on them but if you're young, especially a teen, I don't recommend getting on them

also I heard if you have a lot of fat on your face ozempic can made u look old as fuck
I'm 15 almost 16

Lol using drugs to obtain that physique is a huge L.

Was like 1/3 for every athlete back at my high school. My generation also wasn't gay by thinking that Vinnie Hacker's type of physique was the shit so I guess that's the difference

@ConfusedBolivian