• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BigBoy and 5 others
yes bcs white blond blue eyed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6723
honestly any girl with average bones, blonde hair, low bf, blue eyes can easily be stacy with makeup these days it's so common

• +1
Reactions: farlg, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
yes, hate to see tanned and bronze skin on nordic blondes tho, pale looks better on them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5393
yes, hate to see tanned and bronze skin on nordic blondes tho, pale looks better on them
Way more nordic girls than guys have a tan, i dont know why.

I prefer pale skin but the tan makes them look more outgoing

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Eccedentesiast
Almost 50/50 now

Whahaha wtf no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9771, Copeful, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
this, I wish someone would explode a shrapnel bomb in her face, just looking at the second picture makes me irrationally mad somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Eccedentesiast
But u consider urself a chad?

you are among with the juliencentral haters, I have see it before.

I see myself as 5.5 psl + bodyhalo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 5393

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Copeful, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
so shes not a stacey? The female ratings by many users seems so irrational tbh. I barely see a difference between her and gigastaceys posted here.

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Copeful
Its so close

Her facial proportions & features are definitely not ideal. She is hot though

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 5393
At 5'10" for sure

Fuck this site and calling every above avg white girl a Stacey. This is how some dudes brag about how many stacies they're matching with when they're really not stacies. She's a low tier Stacey at best. And yet we cry about hypergamy yet look at the simp users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Fuck this site and calling every above avg white girl a Stacey. This is how some dudes brag about how many stacies they're matching with when they're really not stacies. She's a low tier Stacey at best. And yet we cry about hypergamy yet look at the simp users
Cope she mogs u to oblivion

Barely 5 PSL

• Woah
People saying no are coping tbh

If you got asked out by this the wmiht of pure dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
Yh psl 7

• +1
Staceylite

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
staceylite

People saying no are coping tbh

If you got asked out by this the wmiht of pure dopamine

lol that would happen with any girl above 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you are either a faggot or you have lima tier standards,she is very good looking homie

• +1
I'd say she is a 9/10 but too old. She looks like she is in her late 20s. I only like girls who are between the ages of 18 and 25, and even 25 is pushing it. We should never forget that women age like milk, unlike men.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5393
I'd say she is a 9/10 but too old. She looks like she is in her late 20s. I only like girls who are between the ages of 18 and 25, and even 25 is pushing it. We should never forget that women age like milk, unlike men.
yes king :chad:👑👑

she doesnt deserve you... shes too old, what a wretched wrinkly hag she is.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
honestly any girl with average bones, blonde hair, low bf, blue eyes can easily be stacy with makeup these days it's so common
I’ve been saying this tbh
Stacey SMV= Chad SMV but it’s just that the threshold required to be Stacey for women is just so much lower compared to the threshold required for Chad

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 5393
people have different taste
yes i know but i mean shit how can you not consider her very hot?people have taste but it shouldnt be hard to tell she is stacy.i think what he is reffering to as stacy is actually a gigastacy.he sounds like the type of dude that would say a woman isnt stacy if she doesent mog lima

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5393
yes i know but i mean shit how can you not consider her very hot?people have taste but it shouldnt be hard to tell she is stacy.i think what he is reffering to as stacy is actually a gigastacy.he sounds like the type of dude that would say a woman isnt stacy if she doesent mog lima
she doesn't come close to someone like margot robbie let alone lima,she is really not a stacy.

she doesn't come close to someone like margot robbie let alone lima,she is really not a stacy.
just fucking lol margot robbie and lima are way better looking than the avarage stacy.its like saying someone that gets mogged hard by sean or some other gigachad is not chad.i would say this foid is a low tier stacy but definetly not becky she is better looking than that

yes king :chad:👑👑

she doesnt deserve you... shes too old, what a wretched wrinkly hag she is.
I know you're saying this sarcastically but honestly you have no idea what age can do to a woman, not just to her beauty but to how she acts. Honestly, I'd rather have sex with an uglier girl who is 18 years old than a hot 28 year old.

• +1
just fucking lol margot robbie and lima are way better looking than the avarage stacy.its like saying someone that gets mogged hard by sean or some other gigachad is not chad.i would say this foid is a low tier stacy but definetly not becky she is better looking than that
Deponds on the Country I guess,I don't she is a stacy in Sweden or Norway although in places like UK she is a stacy.

I know you're saying this sarcastically but honestly you have no idea what age can do to a woman, not just to her beauty but to how she acts. Honestly, I'd rather have sex with an uglier girl who is 18 years old than a hot 28 year old.
Yes younger girls are much more energized and happy than girls 25+ who tend to be bitter

but i prefer 20-30 because they are usually more mature, calm and has their life put together.

Teen girls are really immature and stupid.

Deponds on the Country I guess,I don't she is a stacy in Sweden or Norway although in places like UK she is a stacy.
absolutely,thats true even in the same country sometimes a different area is completely different avarage psl wise.where i am she fogs 80% of female easily

absolutely,thats true even in the same country sometimes a different area is completely different avarage psl wise.where i am she fogs 80% of female easily
your country?

She mogs 99% of italian girls cuz of her pheno

• Hmm...