Results are only viewable after voting.
objectively a Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
She could ruin my life tbh

• +1
D
Fuck this site and calling every above avg white girl a Stacey. This is how some dudes brag about how many stacies they're matching with when they're really not stacies. She's a low tier Stacey at best. And yet we cry about hypergamy yet look at the simp users

I agree to a degree,generally speaken alot here like blonde women which i do not so for him it is a stacey to me not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Melo95
She mogs 99% of italian girls cuz of her pheno
nah bruh in italy she is becky no joke.when i was still in italy you would see stacies in the most unexpected times like in school.avarage ass girls walked by and they would be atleast 5 psl where as here in france you need to look very hard to find a gl woman even in college (at least in my experience)even tho in france there are much more "flavors" of stacies where as in italy its always the classic white stacy.overall italy mogs hard if we talking females but then again thats was in my area some italians could disagree depending on where they live same goes for french

• +1
Of course she’s a stacy

• +1
I’ve been saying this tbh
Stacey SMV= Chad SMV but it’s just that the threshold required to be Stacey for women is just so much lower compared to the threshold required for Chad
couldn't put it better myself. And all they need is makeup JFL

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel