Is shit like jawlineme a scam?

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
Does anyone have experience with the products and would you say they actually give noticeable results?

Wont fix ur jaw structure or anything but it will make ur masseter muscles bigger, not worth it imo, big masseters just look too bloated and cant replace a poor jawline

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and middayshowers
if you want better masseters, but when people take before and after pictures, they are clenching thus enlarging their masseters thus making their jaw look bigger, people dont go around clenching their jaw to make it look bigger/defined
and if you do

jfl

the bone structure of your jaw >>>>>>>> masseter muscles

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3832 and Short Ugly and Brown
if you want better masseters, but when people take before and after pictures, they are clenching thus enlarging their masseters thus making their jaw look bigger, people dont go around clenching their jaw to make it look bigger/defined
and if you do

jfl
on a level with squinting

on a level with squinting
squinting is more forgivable, depends on how much you frown/squint, if you slightly do it, and you program your brain to do it as muscle memory as if its a normal thing, if it makes ur eye area look better than whatever, but i mean only slightly frown, not do some autistic half-full frown shit where it looks like ur actually angry

and if you do

jfl

Damn, I didn't actually think about that. If i clench and jut my jaw forward, I look about 3x better, but obviously you can't clench or jut the other 99.99% of the time- at some point you're gonna have to talk, eat, chew gum, etc. and expose your non-frauded subhumanity.

JFL at these frauded results. Apparently it gives you the same results of a genioplasty jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Damn, I didn't actually think about that. If i clench and jut my jaw forward, I look about 3x better, but obviously you can't clench or jut the other 99.99% of the time- at some point you're gonna have to talk, eat, chew gum, etc. and expose your non-frauded subhumanity.
depends yeah, most people you can tell if they are jutting, personally, i dont clench my jaw, but i do jutt, no one has ever once brought up that i could be jutting or doing something weird with my teeth posture, and these are thee same people who call me good looking, and the same people i talk and eat infront of,

i think i get away with it because without jutt i have normal jaw/chin projection, i jutt to get vertical height on my chin and to have my lips look better

squinting is more forgivable, depends on how much you frown/squint, if you slightly do it, and you program your brain to do it as muscle memory as if its a normal thing, if it makes ur eye area look better than whatever, but i mean only slightly frown, not do some autistic half-full frown shit where it looks like ur actually angry
if u lack the browridge to look intimidating its just autistic to frown tbh
squinting ok if light

and if you do

jfl

True but it’s hilarious to hear this from someone with a Pitt avi, considering a significant part of why his jawline Is so good comes from his large masseter muscles and good insertions.

if u lack the browridge to look intimidating its just autistic to frown tbh
squinting ok if light
well look at alain delon, he has no browridge, but his eye area looks alot better when he frowns, but yeah light frowning is fine tbh
i slightly frown to better my upper eyelid exposure

depends yeah, most people you can tell if they are jutting, personally, i dont clench my jaw, but i do jutt, no one has ever once brought up that i could be jutting or doing something weird with my teeth posture, and these are thee same people who call me good looking, and the same people i talk and eat infront of,

i think i get away with it because without jutt i have normal jaw/chin projection, i jutt to get vertical height on my chin and to have my lips look better
Anyways, do you think it's worth it to buy one of these and try it out?

True but it’s hilarious to hear this from someone with a Pitt avi, considering a significant part of why his jawline Is so good comes from his large masseter muscles and good insertions.
yeah but in pictures where hes clenching his massters at a younger age like in his 20s, it looks retarded,

in my avi thats due to bone structure dude, he has a good square jaw due to bones,
his jaw still be top tier without big masseters
Anyways, do you think it's worth it to buy one of these and try it out?
nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
yeah but in pictures where hes clenching his massters at a younger age like in his 20s, it looks retarded,

in my avi thats due to bone structure dude, he has a good square jaw due to bones,
his jaw still be top tier without big masseters

nah

Damn, so I guess in that case surgery is my only option. Is there actually something that works for lean facemaxxing, specifically the jaw? I'm already at a fairly low bf%(roughly 13-14) and I still have chubby cheeks and a flat face.

:forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Damn, so I guess in that case surgery is my only option. Is there actually something that works for lean facemaxxing, specifically the jaw? I'm already at a fairly low bf%(roughly 13-14) and I still have chubby cheeks and a flat face.
you might have to get down to 10% bf, some peopl still storee a fair bit of fat in their face at thos precentags