Is Shoulder to Hip Ratio a Meme???

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

Peep this guy. Untrained, I shoulder to hip mog him, despite having only a 19 inch bideltoid. However, needless to say, he frame mogs me. Untrained, I'm a lanky dude. I have smallish bideltoid, but an even smaller waist. But if it was just about the ratios, shouldn't I mog him??? This guy's shoulder to width is like 1.6, but he has a huge frame. Is having just a huge frame > having an aesthetic one??

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
it's not a meme think like hour glass shape on women.
it's the exact same for males.
However;
there are some big tit-small waist-big ass women.
Do you think those women mog female models?
it depends.

no nigga its a sign of masculinuity / high t
no hoe wants an estrogenic nigga

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Yeah i think so, frame is about the size factor irl

Saying sth matters is like saying having long legs in relation to torso matters because it looks tall, even if youre a manlet

Just dont have child bearing hips

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah i think so, frame is about the size factor irl

Saying sth matters is like saying having long legs in relation to torso matters because it looks tall, even if youre a manlet

Just dont have child bearing hips
its over for my long narrow african frame tbh. time to get clavicle lengthening

gym won't give me a huge caucasian frame. I'll kill myself if I can't look like Simoen Panda
Whats with you and race in this lmao, at least from personal experience blacks frame mog the life out of whites irl.

Whats with you and race in this lmao, at least from personal experience blacks frame mog the life out of whites irl.
nah africans have athletic frames, like NBA players, blueface ...etc. You just think that cuz u've been fed bbc cope. Most blacks aren't big and bulking. They tend to have more aesthetic builds, sure, but Africans are long and narrow

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back