Is something wrong with this guy face shape and jaw?

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
Mugshot barrineaujohn2350193072581091965

Sure it's too long and narrow but the ratios aren't that bad:
* Midface: 1.0
* FWHR: 1.7
* Philtrum to chin ratio: 1:2.5

Bfb4e313 3694 4a91 bc39 54b36dda9b48 1920x1080

His face looks somewhat off compared to the guy on the left. Or is it just me?

looks normal to me just not good looking how do u measure the chin to philtrum ratio?

Basically shitty character, negroid nose and seems to have underbite

Those are perfect ratios jfl

Bug eye,small lips,no eyebrown,negroid nose,underbite...

View attachment 1154784

Sure it's too long and narrow but the ratios aren't that bad:
* Midface: 1.0
* FWHR: 1.7
* Philtrum to chin ratio: 1:2.5

View attachment 1154798

His face looks somewhat off compared to the guy on the left. Or is it just me?
its just hes skull, hes skull makes hes brows negative, negative eyebrows tilt make you look sad dog, hes the imbodiment of it, he look sad dog, because of hes eyebrows tilt and hes lips so thin

its just hes skull, hes skull makes hes brows negative, negative eyebrows tilt make you look sad dog, hes the imbodiment of it, he look sad dog, because of hes eyebrows tilt and hes lips so thin
hes harmony improve alot if he have positive eyebrows tilt

looks normal to me just not good looking how do u measure the chin to philtrum ratio?
I did not include the lips. Also the image is blurry so the ratio I gave is quite approximate.

Screenshot 2021 05 29 Photo Editor Pixlr com   Plateforme retouche photo en ligne gratuite

I just measured height of the two rectangles.

Chin looks too long and narrow to me. But maybe I'm over focusing on this point, as it doesn't looks that bad according to you and others.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Yeah, his eye area is definitely a failo. That's why I removed it from the comparison picture. Still the skull seemed weird. Maybe it's just me.

I did not include the lips. Also the image is blurry so the ratio I gave is quite approximate.

View attachment 1154817
I just measured height of the two rectangles.

Chin looks too long and narrow to me. But maybe I'm over focusing on this point, as it doesn't looks that bad according to you and others.
Yea it looks slightly too long imo. I thought chin to philttum was also measured with the lips.

DOWN GROWTH

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot