• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, gamma, RichardSpencel and 4 others
din watch but it isnt bad as ppl make it out to be

if you eat diary but no soy cuz estrogen you are retarded
Not comparable wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Chadeep, Deleted member 7651 and 5 others
eat soy to become the next tranny rape victim of won'tStoopNoodling if ur into that showtee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, bruhcel, pizza and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
@personalityinkwell is soy good?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
You elab why cow titty juice would have any estrogenic effect
he'll prolly say cuz cow titty juice has E jfl
only if you overdrink and by that i mean 4L a day

if you drink A2 raw milk youll be fine, just dont overdo it and see how ur body reacts to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Kristin and Deleted member 6310
The Japanese are huge soy fans and are doing just fine: they have soy sauce, soy soup, soy milk, soy tofu, miso, natto, edamame, every meal has some soy there...
iStock_000074732345_Small.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

I don't remember where I read/head it, but contrary to the fearmongering on the internet, soy may actually increase your test. This is because the phytoestrogen(which looks like, but doesn't really function as estrogen) inhibits estrogen production, and thus shifts your hormonal balance to the positive side for testosterone. Don't quote me on this, however.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
The Japanese are huge soy fans and are doing just fine: they have soy sauce, soy soup, soy milk, soy tofu, miso, natto, edamame, every meal has some soy there...
iStock_000074732345_Small.jpg
They're not doing fine at all. Highest NEET population and one of the lowest, if not the lowest birthrate in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 4416, RecessedPrettyboy and 8 others
They're not doing fine at all. Highest NEET population and one of the lowest, if not the lowest birthrate in the world.
Maybe, but I don't think it's from soy, they have eaten it for thousands of years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
din watch but it isnt bad as ppl make it out to be

if you eat diary but no soy cuz estrogen you are retarded
this tbh

makes me cringe how brainless people take steps to avoid soy but then eat other equally terrible garbage.

how hard is it for you idiots to realise that a balanced diet is easier & far more effective than any extreme carni or vegan alternative?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Maybe, but I don't think it's from soy, they have eaten it for thousands of years.
Yeah. Maybe, maybe not, but it could be also.... The Japanese people haven't eaten soy for thousands of years JFL, their diets were pretty high in animal protein and low in carbs until WW1 happened I believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Not until the 1860s did meat-eating resume in Japan, and not until after World War II did it become part of Japanese culture (Ishige 2001, p. 52-55, 146-153).

Goes in line with exactly what I said JFL. I'm not gonna mention a country's history from 3000 BC, I'm talking about how the Japanese were eating meat consistently until World War 2, when it was then that farming had more importance and people started consuming more soy ALONG with meat, usually fish.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 12146
You elab why cow titty juice would have any estrogenic effect
the research on that is inconlusive

while we have quite good research that soy doesnt effect estrogen

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 756 and lutte
tbf I've recently seen moreplatesmoredates video on that same guy's T levels and they're fine so it's probably fine

this tbh

makes me cringe how brainless people take steps to avoid soy but then eat other equally terrible garbage.

how hard is it for you idiots to realise that a balanced diet is easier & far more effective than any extreme carni or vegan alternative?
Cuck if you eat anything other than meat

Soy is amazing for tits

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
retarded

soy is the second most genetically modified food there is, after corn. its also a mono crop meaning its extremely harmful for the environment and also contains little real nutritional value.

soy does influence your hormones, via phytoestrogens and pesticides which most soy is full off. phytoestrogens arent the same as full blown real E, but it still influences your estrogen levels.

milk, not extremely processed crap corn fed cow milk has no effect on your estrogen levels. especially when its A2A2 milk, the milk our ancestors drank. just like @thehealingfields said above. plus it contains nutrients that are actually helpful, and in bioavailable form, unlike soy milk for example.

of course you wont grow bitch tits within a couple days of consuming that crap, but is it healthy? definitely no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, goat2x and Deleted member 9699
Cuck if you eat anything other than meat
you should limit red meat consumption & eat other foods as well as meat. Do you know what a balanced diet is genius?

retarded

soy is the second most genetically modified food there is, after corn. its also a mono crop meaning its extremely harmful for the environment and also contains little real nutritional value.

soy does influence your hormones, via phytoestrogens and pesticides which most soy is full off. phytoestrogens arent the same as full blown real E, but it still influences your estrogen levels.

milk, not extremely processed crap corn fed cow milk has no effect on your estrogen levels. especially when its A2A2 milk, the milk our ancestors drank. just like @thehealingfields said above. plus it contains nutrients that are actually helpful, and in bioavailable form, unlike soy milk for example.

of course you wont grow bitch tits within a couple days of consuming that crap, but is it healthy? definitely no.
this tbh

elab

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Why tf is that in the "Success" section?

20210225 210009

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, gamma and lutte
the research on that is inconlusive

while we have quite good research that soy doesnt effect estrogen
im still not gonna eat that pufa shit

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
you should limit red meat consumption & eat other foods as well as meat. Do you know what a balanced diet is genius?
Why would I do that? Meat is all I need

• +1
''balanced diet'' is invented by some retards in the government.

its the standard pyramid stuff with way too much processed foods, vegetables and carbs/sugars to even be called ''balanced''

''muh cholesterol'' ''muh muh dont eat animal products goyim'' ''muh red meat bad muh''

why is it that all fucking animals on earth know exactly what to eat, but humans cant even grasp their basic food intakes?

a honest dietician would notice almost all diet research is flawed, and heavily biased towards certain ''foods''.

this same dietician would then look at what our ancestors ate for years, thrived on and lived healthy lives from.

old bones show that hunter gatherers where taller than their grain eating plebs, better jaw development and of course healthier bones overall.

only then can you realize what you should be eating: high fat high protein diet.

this exact phenom is age old, the chinese army vs the mongolian army diets where noted by some chinese general. he saw that the raw carnivore mongolians where healthier, stronger etc.

i could go on and on but you get the point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Blue, RecessedPrettyboy and 3 others
''balanced diet'' is invented by some retards in the government.

its the standard pyramid stuff with way too much processed foods, vegetables and carbs/sugars to even be called ''balanced''

''muh cholesterol'' ''muh muh dont eat animal products goyim'' ''muh red meat bad muh''

why is it that all fucking animals on earth know exactly what to eat, but humans cant even grasp their basic food intakes?

a honest dietician would notice almost all diet research is flawed, and heavily biased towards certain ''foods''.

this same dietician would then look at what our ancestors ate for years, thrived on and lived healthy lives from.

old bones show that hunter gatherers where taller than their grain eating plebs, better jaw development and of course healthier bones overall.

only then can you realize what you should be eating: high fat high protein diet.

this exact phenom is age old, the chinese army vs the mongolian army diets where noted by some chinese general. he saw that the raw carnivore mongolians where healthier, stronger etc.

i could go on and on but you get the point
cuz cavman ate fat, he burned fat. so he had like 4% bf

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 7866
4% bodyfat in europe would mean ur death lmao
its not an exyact statistic

but what i mean to say is that the caveman had very low bf because he ate lots of fat and no carsb.

its not an exyact statistic

but what i mean to say is that the caveman had very low bf because he ate lots of fat and no carsb.
cavemen ate carbs though

a lot of hunter gatherers ate carbs, in varying amounts

actually carbs are healthy unless you want to eat rotten meat like that sv3rige guy

this is for your gut microbiome, they cant survive from a fiberless and carbless diet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
cavemen ate carbs though

a lot of hunter gatherers ate carbs, in varying amounts

actually carbs are healthy unless you want to eat rotten meat like that sv3rige guy

this is for your gut microbiome, they cant survive from a fiberless and carbless diet
wtf is ur argument bruh

carbs arent naturally ocfuring outside plants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 7866
'balanced diet'' is invented by some retards in the government.
You're misunderstanding me. By a balanced diet I mean meat along with adequate carbs & VEGETABLES. Unless you literally don't care about longevity whatsoever this is the best option by a fucking mile.

Plus you're talking about 'muhhh conspiracy' and yet once again you've failed to acknowledge that a REAL LIFE CONSPIRACY has been uncovered in that the dairy & meat industry FUND organisations that research cancer & make them promote dairy & red meat even though they have TIME AND TIME AGAIN been shown to increase the risk of cancer.

Funny how all research that fits your agenda is legit & everything else is nonsense, right? You're delusional.

This isn't valid because if you're mainly just eating grains ofc you're gonna be malnourished. This isn't a balanced diet. Carni copers are actual brainlets, you're telling me people like sv3rige r that subhuman fag frank tufano are HEALTHY LOOKING? Or that 'doctor' on joe rogan who only eats me & sounds like he's permanently gargling semen?

It's human nature to try to find smart ways to do things but when room temperature IQ degenerates try to do it the results are hilariously bad.

jfl at this laughable cope. Are animals intelligent? Have they managed to triple their life expectancy? Have they conducted decades of research into diet & it's effect on the human body?

yeah and they were downgrading by doing it

i dont understand ur point, are u pro carbs or anti carbs
im pro carbs

but you should limit intake and avoid processed carbs whenever possible

and no they werent ''downgrading by doing it''. doest work like that.

every race of humans has a different genetic background on what to eat, but it mostly aligns with the same thing: high fat high protein and some carbs + vegetables.

some old tribes ate up to a 40% plant based diet. this is, what i believe, where some vegans get some of their arguments from.
these tribes were also insanely healthy, even when eating carbs, fruits etc.

obviously meat and fat is the most important and healthy part, but without a small amount of vegetables you will have to eat like an eskimo which is retarded to do anyway. the only reason they eat full carnivore is because there are no other options: nothing grows there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
this is what carnis look up to btw

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 9090
You're misunderstanding me. By a balanced diet I mean meat along with adequate carbs & VEGETABLES. Unless you literally don't care about longevity whatsoever this is the best option by a fucking mile.

Plus you're talking about 'muhhh conspiracy' and yet once again you've failed to acknowledge that a REAL LIFE CONSPIRACY has been uncovered in that the dairy & meat industry FUND organisations that research cancer & make them promote dairy & red meat even though they have TIME AND TIME AGAIN been shown to increase the risk of cancer.

Funny how all research that fits your agenda is legit & everything else is nonsense, right? You're delusional.

This isn't valid because if you're mainly just eating grains ofc you're gonna be malnourished. This isn't a balanced diet. Carni copers are actual brainlets, you're telling me people like sv3rige r that subhuman fag frank tufano are HEALTHY LOOKING? Or that 'doctor' on joe rogan who only eats me & sounds like he's permanently gargling semen?

It's human nature to try to find smart ways to do things but when room temperature IQ degenerates try to do it the results are hilariously bad.

jfl at this laughable cope. Are animals intelligent? Have they managed to triple their life expectancy? Have they conducted decades of research into diet & it's effect on the human body?
then i agree with you lmao.

we are just arguing about what is a ''balanced diet''. in my opinion this depends on your ancestry, and it should be at least 20% plant based.

im not talking about a conspiracy, you literally just have to read all those studies and find out yourself, but almost nobody takes the time to do so because it takes a lot of work.

frank tufano isnt a carnivore btw.

i used the grain comparison to show you should eat meat as well, and not a vegan diet/based on grains.

and a lot of studies use biased data, thats facts, carnivores/meat industry does it too and so does the grain industry. you should have known this tbh.

please dont go ad hominem on me, like you did. doesnt help your arguments lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
every race of humans has a different genetic background on what to eat, but it mostly aligns with the same thing: high fat high protein and some carbs + vegetables.
why the fuck are you arguing with me if you pretty much agree with me you mong?

We disagree on the source of protein & the exact ratio of carbs/ veg, that's it. Your approach puts 0 weighting to longevity whereas mine doesn't, that's all.

edit: jfl beat me to it

• JFL
@fag112 address my point about dairy & red meat tbh

you are such a nuisance jesus christ my guy @aut0phobic :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
@fag112 address my point about dairy & red meat tbh
retard

look: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19496976/

''Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of (((commercial))) milk produced from pregnant cows''

and the red meat studies are literally retardism lmao.

all these anti meat studies are based on heavily processed GMO fed animal foods.
yeah obviously if you compare those to vegans you will find less inflammation lmao.

thats why vegans are retard tier.

• Ugh..
Reactions: loromate
and the red meat studies are literally retardism lmao.

all these anti meat studies are based on heavily processed GMO fed animal foods.
yeah obviously if you compare those to vegans you will find less inflammation lmao.

thats why vegans are retard tier.
you're being too optimistic about the quality of meat available to the average person. By all means, if you're able to go full joe rogan & hunt elk in your back yard then go for it, I don't have enough information to assess the quality of wild meat today compared to the past. Intuitively, I'm fairly confident that regardless of GMO red meat is on a chemical level more inflammatory than other meats/ foods.

Vegans are mainly retarded because of the cholesterol cope & bc they're malnourished. The point about red meat is entirely valid and relevant to the general population. Again, there is no agenda being pushed by research that is anti red meat. Who stands to gain anything in this exchange? Which powerful group would want LESS MONEY by demonising one of the most profitable industries in the entire world?

Yes, propaganda exists on both sides. Yes, the cult of veganism is more annoying than the carnivores because they're more mainstream & more heard. But this doesn't mean either side is unable to make good points.

• Hmm...