Is Soy Amazing & Should You Eat It?

din watch but it isnt bad as ppl make it out to be

if you eat diary but no soy cuz estrogen you are retarded
no estrogen in diary

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
They're not doing fine at all. Highest NEET population and one of the lowest, if not the lowest birthrate in the world.
One of the best countries on the planet tho. Very clean and safe. People are very polite. They live very long. Technologically very advanced.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
One of the best countries on the planet tho. Very clean and safe. People are very polite. They live very long. Technologically very advanced.
They're very depressed and have shit work lives. A lot of them cope with alcohol aswell.

It's a good country but honestly extremely cucked. Many foreigners say they're not happy living there at all.

That being said, it still mogs, but could be a lot better. It's going downhill now due to their declining birthrates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
They're very depressed and have shit work lives. A lot of them cope with alcohol aswell.

It's a good country but honestly extremely cucked. Many foreigners say they're not happy living there at all.

That being said, it still mogs, but could be a lot better. It's going downhill now due to their declining birthrates.
Yeah, but every country has downsides. Japan has some extremely good positive things too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Soy is actually totally fine tbh but idk I try to stay away from consuming it too much now cause I don’t wanna be spiritually connected to soyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
''balanced diet'' is invented by some retards in the government.

its the standard pyramid stuff with way too much processed foods, vegetables and carbs/sugars to even be called ''balanced''

''muh cholesterol'' ''muh muh dont eat animal products goyim'' ''muh red meat bad muh''

why is it that all fucking animals on earth know exactly what to eat, but humans cant even grasp their basic food intakes?

a honest dietician would notice almost all diet research is flawed, and heavily biased towards certain ''foods''.

this same dietician would then look at what our ancestors ate for years, thrived on and lived healthy lives from.

old bones show that hunter gatherers where taller than their grain eating plebs, better jaw development and of course healthier bones overall.

only then can you realize what you should be eating: high fat high protein diet.

this exact phenom is age old, the chinese army vs the mongolian army diets where noted by some chinese general. he saw that the raw carnivore mongolians where healthier, stronger etc.

i could go on and on but you get the point
pizza pizza pizza

bruh moment

eat soy goyim

cavemen ate carbs though

a lot of hunter gatherers ate carbs, in varying amounts

actually carbs are healthy unless you want to eat rotten meat like that sv3rige guy

this is for your gut microbiome, they cant survive from a fiberless and carbless diet
Yea but for carbs they ate mostly wild berries and some fruits
Nothing compared to the average carbs of today: bread, pasta, pesticide filled fruits etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
you're being too optimistic about the quality of meat available to the average person. By all means, if you're able to go full joe rogan & hunt elk in your back yard then go for it, I don't have enough information to assess the quality of wild meat today compared to the past. Intuitively, I'm fairly confident that regardless of GMO red meat is on a chemical level more inflammatory than other meats/ foods.

Vegans are mainly retarded because of the cholesterol cope & bc they're malnourished. The point about red meat is entirely valid and relevant to the general population. Again, there is no agenda being pushed by research that is anti red meat. Who stands to gain anything in this exchange? Which powerful group would want LESS MONEY by demonising one of the most profitable industries in the entire world?

Yes, propaganda exists on both sides. Yes, the cult of veganism is more annoying than the carnivores because they're more mainstream & more heard. But this doesn't mean either side is unable to make good points.
the grain industry is larger and has way more money than any meat industry has

and yes there is an agenda against red meat, how could you not have noticed it?

carnivores are healthier than vegans, by a really long shot as well

you can be carnivore, but not vegan on the long term

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Soy phobia is retarded ngl. Soy protein is cheaper. Just eat a mix of everything (including meat) and you're good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

okay I'll humour you, why would the grain industry wage war against the red meat industry when the two are in no way mutually exclusive> I'm not trying to make fun of you, I'm genuinely curious. Also if you could elaborate on the agenda against red meat that'd be great.

Don't cite shit saying "bacon is bad for you" or smth like that though. That's not really an agenda.

large portion of grains are used to feed animals in the meat and dairy industry anyway
they complement each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Wallenberg and Deleted member 756
large portion of grains are used to feed animals in the meat and dairy industry anyway
they complement each other
yes

i used that argument because @aut0phobic used the ''big red meat industry bias'' argument.

it goes both ways is all what im trying to say here.

all studies saying red meat are bad are based on conventional shit meat quality. like i already said.