need to burn that shit off
jagerbombs have like 130cals per shot
chips were like 400cals tbh

need to burn

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and not__cel

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Stair master is fat people cardio. Just go for a run or swim instead.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and TechnoBoss
just eat less. NIGGER!

Just eat less today bro. I would lose weight if I had fries and alcohol. You have to eat less and move more in general. Nothing can provide sustained weight loss unless you eat less and move more.

You can theoretically eat a pint of ice cream every night and drink a gallon of milk a day (I was doing this when I was gymcelling) and if you move your body enough you will not gain a single pound.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, MaghrebGator, appealmaxed and 1 other person
Just eat less today bro. I would lose weight if I had fries and alcohol. You have to eat less and move more in general. Nothing can provide sustained weight loss unless you eat less and move more.

You can theoretically eat a pint of ice cream every night and drink a gallon of milk a day (I was doing this when I was gymcelling) and if you move your body enough you will not gain a single pound.
by “move more” u mean do cardio?
any idea what the min cals a day to eat and not fuck yo hormones or metabolism, cos i’d hate to reach body fat goal, then once i start eating normal again, all the fat come back.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I prefer incline 15. 3mph treadmill. That burns like crazy

being serious rn, got party holiday starting tomorrow and lasting 7days. realistically gonna be drinking a lot on that holiday and still want to continue with my leanmaxing. will i still be able to lose fat if most of my calories of the day are coming from alcohol consumption, i will try have a very high protein mean in the morning, or when i wake, but will realistically try keep it under 500 cals so the rest can be alcohol lol. will this work?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
being serious rn, got party holiday starting tomorrow and lasting 7days. realistically gonna be drinking a lot on that holiday and still want to continue with my leanmaxing. will i still be able to lose fat if most of my calories of the day are coming from alcohol consumption, i will try have a very high protein mean in the morning, or when i wake, but will realistically try keep it under 500 cals so the rest can be alcohol lol. will this work?
@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It’s all about calories in calories about. You can lose weight drinking/eating anything if you move enough. All about eating less than what you need to maintain your current body weight.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
had some mcdonald’s chips jfl
and some jagerbombs

need to burn that shit off
jagerbombs have like 130cals per shot
chips were like 400cals tbh

need to burn
innit

It’s all about calories in calories about. You can lose weight drinking/eating anything if you move enough. All about eating less than what you need to maintain your current body weight.
but i don’t wanna just lose weight, i wanna lose fat. obviously same thing applies, cals in cals out, but in doing this will i primarily lose fat?

but i don’t wanna just lose weight, i wanna lose fat. obviously same thing applies, cals in cals out, but in doing this will i primarily lose fat?
No way to just primarily target fat. You will lose body weight. Gotta stop eating carbs and intake less calories than you burn.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
No way to just primarily target fat. You will lose body weight. Gotta stop eating carbs and intake less calories than you burn.
will it still primary be fat loss? if diet is alcohol + whatever i can do to get protein in