is studying even worth it? (UKCELS GTFIH)

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Bronze
I am doing GCSES right now, and i can't lie i'm way too burnt out to do any reivison. jfl i have foundaiton maths paper 2 tmrw

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
the graphs for inequalities are giving me back shots rn

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yes learning shut and improving skills is always a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
FOUNDATION MATHS.
JFL.
ACTUALLY OVER FOR YOU LOL

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Costcosuperstore and coisbhai
the graphs for inequalities are giving me back shots rn
higher maths or something? i'm too low iq to even remember if its higher or if its foundation:feelswat:

FOUNDATION MATHS.
JFL.
ACTUALLY OVER FOR YOU LOL
they put me in foundation maths bc i wasnt in school for like 2 weeks, first test i did they gave me a higher paper and i got 15/70 jfl:lul: which was a 4 but they stillmoved me down

they put me in foundation maths bc i wasnt in school for like 2 weeks, first test i did they gave me a higher paper and i got 15/70 jfl:lul: which was a 4 but they stillmoved me down
genetic determinism really is everything ig.
my attendance in year 11 was 80% and I got a 9 in normal maths and an A in additional maths.
i was trying to not ropemax throughout year 10-11

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
genetic determinism really is everything ig.
my attendance in year 11 was 80% and I got a 9 in normal maths and an A in additional maths.
most studycels in my school are sub-5. atleast i'm in triple science and i'm good at english too

• +1
what did u choose for a levels
business (need a 5 in math)
psychology (idk hwy i chose this but every option u need a 6+ in maths which is so unfair :lul:)
and i cant lie i forgot my last option

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
psychology (idk hwy i chose this but every option u need a 6+ in maths which is so unfair :lul:)
listen to my song bro it will save you.

psychology has lots of foids and emos. make sure to get high appeal to those lot and you can slay there

i got cucked because i befriended a non nt muslimcel and he ruined my percieved ntness (i went to a diff sixth form school)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and looksmaxxing223

psychology has lots of foids and emos. make sure to get high appeal to those lot and you can slay there

i got cucked because i befriended a non nt muslimcel and he ruined my percieved ntness (i went to a diff sixth form school)
my school is full of muslim foids and they think im a fag cause i barely talk :ROFLMAO:
although i dont think they dislike me tbh but yeah idrc about foids rn but just burnt out from school ig

ur song maakes me sad, i'm a 5'8 "man" just need a 5'1 mixed femme twink and im good

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
tbf im not rlly concerned with my height, i'll probably cap out at 5'10 or 5'9

Good luck with your a levels man. Word of advice from me (a current year 13) don't be a faggot and procrastinate Revision because you'll want to rope in the middle of a levels (i.e. right now)

Good luck with your a levels man. Word of advice from me (a current year 13) don't be a faggot and procrastinate Revision because you'll want to rope in the middle of a levels (i.e. right now)
im too depressed to revise for gcses idk how im gonna get that far with alevels 😭

im too depressed to revise for gcses idk how im gonna get that far with alevels 😭
At least gcses don't really matter (compared to a levels) when it's a levels you have to studymaxx so hard