IS T4(thyroxine) THE MISSING KEY TO HEIGHT GROWTH?!?!?!

ard i ate like 5 thyroids pills. So I will grow 2 inches in the morning
i browsed ur profile, did u grow from k2 mk4, relaxin? was that the height stack?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, Mewton and Deleted member 15854
Ate a small piece of bison adrenal gland and had some beef thyroid pills. I grew maybe 1cm this morning. Also had a lucid dream dream where I banged an old Asian lady. Things were getting wild last night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
My hairline is growing back some. My morning height is maybe mm taller.

• JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 15854
I’ve been doing some research recently and have discovered that thyroid hormones such as T3 and T4 can be leveraged for height growth in regular children the same way it’s leveraged for children with hypothyroidism. However, it’s highly dangerous and is the only thing that I would never recommend anyone to do if they wanted to increase height growth.

How does T4 and T3 affect body growth and IGF-1 levels?​

Studies have suggested that low levels of thyroid hormones may lead to decreased growth hormone secretion (seen in children with hypothyroidism) , while high levels of thyroid hormones may increase growth hormone secretion (seen in children with hyperthyroidism).
However, the connection between the both of them isn’t well understood, however, it is known that hyperthyroidism causes increased growth rates and earlier growth plate closure (Don’t get scared yet). For example, in a study done with 31 adolescent girls with hyperthyroidism, it was found that 22 of the 31 girls grew to an adult stature higher than their predicted height. And three of the remaining nine were within 1 cm of their predicted height. HOWEVER, T4 replacement therapy in children with hypothyroidism has been shown to induce rapid catch-up growth but possibly lower predicted adult height because it rapidly advances bone age and causes earlier physical fusion. Children with hyperthyroidism may experience premature growth plate closure and possibly short stature from having such an active thyroid. However, most children with hyperthyroidism experience premature growth plate closure, rather than short stature due to increased growth hormone. Growth plate closure from hyperthyroidism is caused by the fact that having an overactive thyroid increases SHBG and total testosterone. High SHBG is associated with high estradiol levels and high test levels lead to high estradiol levels causing premature growth plate closure.

How can we use T4 and T3 to increase height growth?​

To use T4 and T3 to increase height growth, it’s pretty simple. Use low doses of T4 with an Aromatase inhibitor and your height growth will surely increase. Luckily, we already have a study showing that this solution will work. In a case report done on a 12-year-old with hypothyroidism, it was shown that anastrozole was highly effective in delaying epiphyseal fusion after the child’s bone age was severely advanced after experiencing rapid catch up growth due to T4 supplementation and skeletal maturation. Originally, the 12-year-old boy with hypothyroidism had a bone age of six years old and was only growing about an inch a year. They decided to put this boy onto T4 because of this, and after two years, at 14 years old and 2 months, he had a bone age of 13 years old. His growth rate skyrocketed quickly to 9.9cm a year, however, the rapid bone age advancement was concerning, so they decided to put him on 1 mg of Anastrozole a day, to delay epiphyseal fusion. Shockingly, at 15 years old and 9 months, his bone age was only 13 years old and 6 months. And then at 16 years old and 5 months, his bone age was only 14 years old and 6 months. However, this was caused because they increased this boy’s T4 dose even more. They eventually took this child off anastrozole, so in three years, his bone age advanced only 1.5 years, despite increased T4 doses.

So what can we learn from this study to increase growth?​

We can learn that low doses of T4 ( very low doses but effective enough to increase IGF-1 levels, and chondrocyte proliferation) have the potential to induce growth due to the fact that it rapidly increases all bodily functions and growth potential can be maximized if used with an Aromatase inhibitor like Anastrozole, Aromasin, Or Letrozole since it’ll slow down the rapid skeletal growth and maturation.

Safety concerns​

There is a long list of safety concerns when using T4 and T3 in people with normally functioning thyroids. Hyperthyroidism comes with a long line of health concerns, and taking too much of T4 in one sitting can be a direct ticket to death.

It’s best to take 12 mcg-25 mcg (max) of oral t4/t3 (need to do more research on the difference, but T4 is most commonly used in height growth context). If doing this, I recommend doing something like this with doctor supervision because your thyroids need an even ratio for the most part.

DISCLAIMER: I need to do more research on the dosages of T3 and T4, but I’d assume taking dosages underneath the dosages described for mild hypothyroidism could be effective. Please do not take anything I say, as advice as death could happen. If using T3/T4, do it with supervision with someone more knowledgeable or use dosages based on bloodwork first.
6"8 just turned 18, I researched this a while back in my heightmaxxing stack but used T3 at 25-50mcg dosages (there were mild sides), definitely made me need to shit and eat a lot more, felt like a metabolic furnace, definitely causes increase in growth velocity (maybe not PAH) hyperthyroidism is a direct cause of tall stature, so making sure that height growth pathway is filled is smart. I went with and would recommend T3> T4/armour thyroid because t3s the active ingredient whereas T4 is a precursor. Might experiment with T3 again soon.

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Moggable
6"8 just turned 18, I researched this a while back in my heightmaxxing stack but used T3 at 25-50mcg dosages (there were mild sides), definitely made me need to shit and eat a lot more, felt like a metabolic furnace, definitely causes increase in growth velocity (maybe not PAH) hyperthyroidism is a direct cause of tall stature, so making sure that height growth pathway is filled is smart. I went with and would recommend T3> T4/armour thyroid because t3s the active ingredient whereas T4 is a precursor. Might experiment with T3 again soon.
how tall parents? how much u grew? 6 8 escessive imo lol but mirin

nigga you're still alive, i thought you'd have died from the drug overdose.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
those T3 dosages aren't crazy high, but we don't know his bloodwork. He could have higher levels of T3,T4 naturally and he could've gone into hyperthyroid mode faster.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
can someone explain to me what t3 and t4 they tare taking

Got shit loads of t3 and t4 that I forgot to use when I started roiding. Might just say fuck it and start popping them at 25mcg t3 and 60mcg t4

Got shit loads of t3 and t4 that I forgot to use when I started roiding. Might just say fuck it and start popping them at 25mcg t3 and 60mcg t4
Do you want to lose weight?

• +1
Nah but higher thyroid helps growth.
Oh, I'm asking because you seem older lol. I don't know if you need to take both T3 and T4 tbh. T4 seems enough because you'll experience more side effects. If you're hypothyroid or are younger, you will experience increased growth.

• +1
Oh, I'm asking because you seem older lol. I don't know if you need to take both T3 and T4 tbh. T4 seems enough because you'll experience more side effects. If you're hypothyroid or are younger, you will experience increased growth.
I probably have good thyroid already. Might get blood test done then I’ll hop on

What do you recommend for catch up growth?

thyroid meds are complicated. be careful, because t4 half life is 7 days and if you take it for long enough and stop, itll take a long time to subside.
also t4 is the prohormone to t3, the actual thyroid hormone. so by increasing your t4 you will essentially have more t3. problem with taking t4/t3 is, that the thyroid has a negative feedback loop which means you will have to find out a dose that sets you high normal in t4 and hope you are a high converter. but yes, t4 makes more sense than t3
U got discord bro?

• +1
Reactions: Osie
How fucked am I if I used t4 and t3 for like 3 weeks without a ai

just throwing this out there apperently all meat used to have active t3 and t4 since thyroid gland was included in ground meat and native populations eat thyroid gland

which implies eating t3 t4 doesnt have to be dangerous

im not a expert at all but thats just something i heard
not sure if its in ground meat or not but i know its still in whole fish like sardines or stuff like chicken necks

Osie, can you check our dm’s if you are still active

I’ve been doing some research recently and have discovered that thyroid hormones such as T3 and T4 can be leveraged for height growth in regular children the same way it’s leveraged for children with hypothyroidism. However, it’s highly dangerous and is the only thing that I would never recommend anyone to do if they wanted to increase height growth.

Studies have suggested that low levels of thyroid hormones may lead to decreased growth hormone secretion (seen in children with hypothyroidism) , while high levels of thyroid hormones may increase growth hormone secretion (seen in children with hyperthyroidism).
However, the connection between the both of them isn’t well understood, however, it is known that hyperthyroidism causes increased growth rates and earlier growth plate closure (Don’t get scared yet). For example, in a study done with 31 adolescent girls with hyperthyroidism, it was found that 22 of the 31 girls grew to an adult stature higher than their predicted height. And three of the remaining nine were within 1 cm of their predicted height. HOWEVER, T4 replacement therapy in children with hypothyroidism has been shown to induce rapid catch-up growth but possibly lower predicted adult height because it rapidly advances bone age and causes earlier physical fusion. Children with hyperthyroidism may experience premature growth plate closure and possibly short stature from having such an active thyroid. However, most children with hyperthyroidism experience premature growth plate closure, rather than short stature due to increased growth hormone. Growth plate closure from hyperthyroidism is caused by the fact that having an overactive thyroid increases SHBG and total testosterone. High SHBG is associated with high estradiol levels and high test levels lead to high estradiol levels causing premature growth plate closure.

To use T4 and T3 to increase height growth, it’s pretty simple. Use low doses of T4 with an Aromatase inhibitor and your height growth will surely increase. Luckily, we already have a study showing that this solution will work. In a case report done on a 12-year-old with hypothyroidism, it was shown that anastrozole was highly effective in delaying epiphyseal fusion after the child’s bone age was severely advanced after experiencing rapid catch up growth due to T4 supplementation and skeletal maturation. Originally, the 12-year-old boy with hypothyroidism had a bone age of six years old and was only growing about an inch a year. They decided to put this boy onto T4 because of this, and after two years, at 14 years old and 2 months, he had a bone age of 13 years old. His growth rate skyrocketed quickly to 9.9cm a year, however, the rapid bone age advancement was concerning, so they decided to put him on 1 mg of Anastrozole a day, to delay epiphyseal fusion. Shockingly, at 15 years old and 9 months, his bone age was only 13 years old and 6 months. And then at 16 years old and 5 months, his bone age was only 14 years old and 6 months. However, this was caused because they increased this boy’s T4 dose even more. They eventually took this child off anastrozole, so in three years, his bone age advanced only 1.5 years, despite increased T4 doses.

We can learn that low doses of T4 ( very low doses but effective enough to increase IGF-1 levels, and chondrocyte proliferation) have the potential to induce growth due to the fact that it rapidly increases all bodily functions and growth potential can be maximized if used with an Aromatase inhibitor like Anastrozole, Aromasin, Or Letrozole since it’ll slow down the rapid skeletal growth and maturation.

Safety concerns​

There is a long list of safety concerns when using T4 and T3 in people with normally functioning thyroids. Hyperthyroidism comes with a long line of health concerns, and taking too much of T4 in one sitting can be a direct ticket to death.

It’s best to take 12 mcg-25 mcg (max) of oral t4/t3 (need to do more research on the difference, but T4 is most commonly used in height growth context). If doing this, I recommend doing something like this with doctor supervision because your thyroids need an even ratio for the most part.

DISCLAIMER: I need to do more research on the dosages of T3 and T4, but I’d assume taking dosages underneath the dosages described for mild hypothyroidism could be effective. Please do not take anything I say, as advice as death could happen. If using T3/T4, do it with supervision with someone more knowledgeable or use dosages based on bloodwork first.
It is, but always take with an ai and you’re good 👍

What were your results? ( unless it wasn't for heightmaxxing )
You must be suicidal to do 200mcg if you have a normally functioning thyroid.
I started this Experiment too Late (i was Already about 20).but i grew s Bit.smth between 3-4 cm

Safety concerns​

does this suppress endogenous thyroid hormone synthesis? can i take t4 only?

What and where can I buy to increase t-4?

Safety concerns​

My plates are fused unfortunately