Is Taban overrated or na?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
How reliable is Taban? I see a lot of threads on Realself in regards to NCT, where pretty much every doctor comes in and says that you need canthoplasty / pexy, including even Eppley, but Taban always says that you need that surgery, plus lower eyelid retraction. Is this something he says to milk money, or is it genuine?

he works at the medical center or something at UCLA and he’s double board certified so he’s very legit.

he works at the medical center or something at UCLA and he’s double board certified so he’s very legit.

I wouldn’t use those kind of credentials to show someone’s legit tbf.

A Harvard Med School Grad ortho literally told me its no big deal if I have an underbite, and that if I wanted surgery I should get molars extracted and push my lower jaw back, which would do nothing about my recessed maxilla and would fuck my airway up even more lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Maxillacel and Cody

Fuk. Crazy that I fucking need canthoplasty + lower eyelid retraction surgery just to fix this nct of death. Guess its called nct of death for a reason lmao

A Harvard Med School Grad ortho literally told me its no big deal if I have an underbite, and that if I wanted surgery I should get molars extracted and push my lower jaw back, which would do nothing about my recessed maxilla and would fuck my airway up even more lmao.
Was it a mild underbite? Lol

Fuk. Crazy that I fucking need canthoplasty + lower eyelid retraction surgery just to fix this nct of death. Guess its called nct of death for a reason lmao

Was it a mild underbite? Lol
No not really, and even if it was, a Lefort 1 would still be the answer, not pushing your lower jaw back. Every other ortho said the same.

No not really, and even if it was, a Lefort 1 would still be the answer, not pushing your lower jaw back. Every other ortho said the same.
Did you end up getting lefort 1?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I haven’t yet. Planning to get Lefort 5 next year.
Lmao are u trolling? I thought 3 was the highest and even that is apparently retarded to get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 2846

What the fuck? Sounds like a hook nosed orthodontist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lmao are u trolling? I thought 3 was the highest and even that is apparently retarded to get

Dead serious. The Lefort 4 also advances your eye sockets and the Lefort 5 advances and rotates your entire face from the maxilla to your forehead. It’s reserved for cases where you want the rest of your face to accommodate your alpha lower third.

643D2BC9 6233 4BE7 B9CD C541C42421CE

• +1
Reactions: kota
Dead serious. The Lefort 4 also advances your eye sockets and the Lefort 5 advances and rotates your entire face from the maxilla to your forehead. It’s reserved for cases where you want the rest of your face to accommodate your alpha lower third.

This is me:
View attachment 197322
lmao

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands