is Tamoxifen good enough?

S

saulty

Iron
i essentially get tamoxifen for almost free because of my country's insurance policies (my mom beat cancer so she uses that). i can get a package for like 12 turkish liras(not even half a dollar) should i use them as aromatase inhibitors? and does aromatase inhibitors only affect height? if thats so should i use it im 6'4 and still growing. Plus if that changes anything my natural test levels are above avarage.

dude tamoxifen is a SERM, it will block the receptors that respond to estrogen rather than blocking estrogen itself. Letrozole is the best option, dont crash ur e2 though, low e is harmful to joints and can crash ur libido

• +1
Reactions: saulty
Tamoxifen is not an AI its a serm. AIs can prevent your growth plates from closing early, at 6ft4 imo its not worth unless you wanna be a pro athlete or sum. You can use tamoxifen to get rid of gyno if you have any.

Fellow turkcel

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and saulty
thanks for the answers guys, in conc i dont need anymore height so aromatase inhibitor is useless for me

Tamoxifen is not an AI its a serm. AIs can prevent your growth plates from closing early, at 6ft4 imo its not worth unless you wanna be a pro athlete or sum. You can use tamoxifen to get rid of gyno if you have any.

Fellow turkcel
thank you my guy luckily i dont have any gyno, dont need anymore height because im already bad at all ball sports other than tennis.

• +1
Reactions: kebab

Fellow turkcel