Is tan skin subhuman?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
It seems tan skin only works if you have light hair, if you have dark hair with a masculine face it makes you look ethnic and women are disgusted by ethnic-looking guys.

It also distracts from your bone structure: darkness conceals and lightness highlights = light skin will highlight your bone structure. When I have a tan it makes my jaw look smaller

Is a dark golden tan Always superior or is a light tan better if you have dark hair.

Megan fox looks ethnic/uncanny when she's tanned because her hair is so dark.
Ab4ff7132b8767a78b42cdb5de205e38

Tan

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
All studies (with european women judging european men) say that a tan is vastly more attractive. Veggie tan (golden orange) being more attractive than a sun (browner) tan. But even with that said the brown sun tan was vastly more attractive than white skin tone

Also the study showed women prefer partners with a darker skin tone than themselves, white tones are seen as feminine while reddish tones are masculine. This has to do with showing good blood flow or test levels in the male

You want the left over the right for example

trtggg-png.249153

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 685, middayshowers and 5 others
All studies (with european women judging european men) say that a tan is vastly more attractive. Veggie tan (golden orange) being more attractive than a sun (browner) tan. But even with that said the brown sun tan was vastly more attractive than white skin tone

Also the study showed women prefer partners with a darker skin tone than themselves, white tones are seen as feminine while reddish tones are masculine. This has to do with showing good blood flow or test levels in the male
what’s a veggie tan and how do u get it

I've seen the guy you keep pretending you are and he looks incredible with a tan and Brown hair. Legit turboslayer. He also has a masculine bone structure. So maybe a tan is legit.

No way that's you because you would have a horde of women after you like a pack of hungry hyenas

what’s a veggie tan and how do u get it
U literally eat carrots, like 6 of those long ones per day for a few months

It comes from the beta carotene storing in the fat layer right under your skin and makes it orange golden color

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
What about on asians? Is tan skin or white skin better

U literally eat carrots, like 6 of those long ones per day for a few months
I take lycopen/B-carotene and Astaxanthin and my complexion hasn't really changed. Gonna use a self-tanner.

What about on asians? Is tan skin or white skin better
Yes spend 100% of your time in a tanning bed so hopefully u can get cancer and die ASAP cause gooks are fucked anyway no matter what

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
For females is not good, for males is also

Images 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Amnesia the GOAT poster dropping red pill bombs as per usual

if you are white either na pâle pheno or nordic do it. otherwise for med white skin is better they are naturally more tanned

Even in black subjects the beta carotene tan was noticeable and judged more attractive cause it gave a bit of a golden hue as well. So, yes, everyone should be eating carrots or sweet potatoes or supplement with a lot of beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I have dark hair and black eyes
Should i just stay white or get some ton ?

I'm mixed af and basically have red skin in some lights, brown in others, and im subhuman

I use a self tanner cream but I don't overdo it, just a subtle tan. Looks way better and maybe i'm coping but I det ioi's when i'm tanned.

It seems tan skin only works if you have light hair, if you have dark hair with a masculine face it makes you look ethnic and women are disgusted by ethnic-looking guys.

It also distracts from your bone structure: darkness conceals and lightness highlights = light skin will highlight your bone structure. When I have a tan it makes my jaw look smaller

Is a dark golden tan Always superior or is a light tan better if you have dark hair.

Megan fox looks ethnic/uncanny when she's tanned because her hair is so dark.
View attachment 306525
View attachment 306526
She literally looks best with pale skin

Tan copers btfo