Is teasing the bit*ch who rejected me a good goal?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have accumulated a decent amount of wealth in the past few year because I made good investments, and because I drove a shit car and spent very little and saved most money.

Soon I will be able to afford a fairly expensive car. Should I openly go to where the girl who turned me down 3 years ago hangs out and show off? :ROFLMAO::lul::feelsuhh::feelswhy:

I have accumulated a decent amount of wealth in the past few year because I made good investments, and because I drove a shit car and spent very little and saved most money.

Soon I will be able to afford a fairly expensive car. Should I openly go to where the girl who turned me down 3 years ago goes and show off? :ROFLMAO::lul::feelsuhh::feelswhy:
Yes bro

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
NEED TO MOVE ON BROSKI

THE ONLY REVENGE U CAN GET ON A GIRL WHO REJECTED U IS DATING A HOTTER GIRL THAN HER

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Leviathin and .*my*.
NEED TO MOVE ON BROSKI

THE ONLY REVENGE U CAN GET ON A GIRL WHO REJECTED U IS DATING A HOTTER GIRL THAN HER
Yeah but that shit ain’t gonna happen. I’m invisible and when I’m visible I always screw it up because of my high anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
What investments

• +1
Yeah but that shit ain’t gonna happen. I’m invisible and when I’m visible I always screw it up because of my high anxiety
Anxiety doesn’t exist, you’ve been indoctrinated. Find God

• JFL

Soon I will be able to afford a fairly expensive car. Should I openly go to where the girl who turned me down 3 years ago hangs out and show off? :ROFLMAO::lul::feelsuhh::feelswhy:
That chick has fucked dozens of guys in the meantime and doesnt even remember that you exist, you trying to show off to her is just going to feed her ego even more. Just keep trying to make more money and forget about her

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, virren, Leviathin and 2 others
havent moved on after 3 years? damn u must have been in zero relationships after her.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin

ego & motivationwise,yes.
But a car might not have an effect as good as the looksmaxxed version of you

It’s playing double or nothing

If her car and bf mogs you it’s ogre

If you mog her and whoever she’s with you’ll break her brain