is tech cope for an aspiring billionaire ?

R

Ronnie

Master
been trying to come with a killer app but idk have nothing so far. I’m starting to think this might no be best way to go about making billions. Make I should consider real estate or the oil and gas industry.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
make an addicting game that nigga who made flappy bird got rich in no time

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and 4 others
been trying to come with a killer app but idk have nothing so far. I’m starting to think this might no be best way to go about making billions. Make I should consider real estate or the oil and gas industry.
How have your previous apps worked so far in overall revenue, and how much was the net profit.

make an addicting game that nigga who made flappy bird got rich in no time
I thought about doing a video game but they don’t really have a huge market cap. And I get the feeling there is money to be made somewhere else.

No such thing as a self-made billionaire.

All billionaires come from millionaire families.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, justinzayn, Mouthbreath and 8 others
How have your previous apps worked so far in overall revenue, and how much was the net profit.
I haven’t made anything yet. I thought about hiring a bunch of computer geeks and have them built me a game but idek what that game will be. Maybe I shouldn’t even do video games and focus on other areas of software.

consider real estate or the oil and gas industry.
Your deluded op. You will never be a billionare lol, you dont even know what industru you want to go into lol.

Stuff like this takes decades to learn, and you are considering if you will go into app, gas, oil, property lol.
There are millions of people trying to secure the bag, which already have tons of experience in those fields yet somehow you will make more than all of them :feelshmm:.

All billionares are born into wealth.
There are less than a half full who are actually self made billionares (They had shit tons of help tho.), almost all the big ones are from high class familys with money to burn and connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
Your deluded op. You will never be a billionare lol, you dont even know what industru you want to go into lol.

Stuff like this takes decades to learn, and you are considering if you will go into app, gas, oil, property lol.
There are millions of people trying to secure the bag, which already have tons of experience in those fields yet somehow you will make more than all of them :feelshmm:.

There are less than a half full who are actually self made billionares (They had shit tons of help tho.), almost all the big ones are from high class familys with money to burn and connections.
decades ?

bro mark zuck created FB when he was 19

and bill gates and Steve Jobs found their companies like when they were 20-21

you also have this guy

bro do you even browse the forum there is a reason why we say to give up after 21-22 you pretty much failo for anything slaying, business etc. the billionaires that I’ve been studying more or less had their shit straight in their early twenties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21620 and AscensionMan98
I haven’t made anything yet. I thought about hiring a bunch of computer geeks and have them built me a game but idek what that game will be. Maybe I shouldn’t even do video games and focus on other areas of software.
Might work, but how much capital do you have.

just become a billionaire, it's easy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
decades ?

THis is just pure cope bro.
Just cherry pic random billionares theory.

Also all these people had very rich parents and good connections btw.

Mark Zuckerberg was coding when he 8 btw. He was also there at the right time and very lucky.

Its the same with the other two, extremely lucky very rich to begin with, and started from young ages.
you also have this guy

Im not watching that as Im about to go to bed but the guy is probably either a scammer or genius.

The crypto bubble is gone now btw, you will not become a billionare.

I mean do you even know anything about how to make crypto currencies or anything about the blockchain do you understand basic programming and how to create nodes etc.

bro do you even browse the forum there is a reason why we say to give up after 21-22 you pretty much failo for anything slaying, business etc. the billionaires that I’ve been studying more or less had their shit straight in their early twenties.
They had their stuff straight as kids, they where raised to be billionares bro all their parents where wealthy and well connected. They are almost always high iq geniuses.

Im not trying to argue with you here bro but what you are saying is just delusional, unless you come from wealth or are extremely knowledgable on the area you are going into you wont become a millionare and tbh you will never become a billionaire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
decades ?

you also have this guy

The time to start a tech company is over. You’re about a decade late. And even if you weren’t, how do you compare to the people you mentioned above? Zuckerberg was at Harvard, are you at Harvard or an equally good school? Steve Jobs was hacking phones and inventing new technology as a teenager, are you doing this? And nowadays even if you were doing this, the tech is completely saturated. There’s no more opportunities left except for existing companies to expand. Also Bill Gates was only successful because of his wealthy family’s connections

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You're off to a bad start if ur asking this forum for advice on how to start a business buddyboyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, justinzayn, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
The time to start a tech company is over. You’re about a decade late. And even if you weren’t, how do you compare to the people you mentioned above? Zuckerberg was at Harvard, are you at Harvard or an equally good school? Steve Jobs was hacking phones and inventing new technology as a teenager, are you doing this? And nowadays even if you were doing this, the tech is completely saturated. There’s no more opportunities left except for existing companies to expand. Also Bill Gates was only successful because of his wealthy family’s connections

bro they just sold their tech company for 20bn the other day.

op how money much u got rn

What about trying to become a millionaire first?

i love how this forum is blackpilled on everything and yet modern marxists still dont agnowledge genetic determinism and lookism hierarchies

based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Nims
lol why do u wanna be a billionaire so badly

don’t feel like billionaires have way better life than ppl with 50m+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
lol why do u wanna be a billionaire so badly

don’t feel like billionaires have way better life than ppl with 50m+
I wanna be moneymaxxed to the absolute limit and I’m also interested in superyachts, private jets, mega mansions etc etc. Look up the billionaire Jho Low. I wanna live that same lifestyle. But yes you are right I think someone who has like 100m is living more or less the same as any billionaire but without the crazy over the top shenanigans. I am lotterymaxing bc tbh if I win that then I don’t think I’d have the need to start a business. I might still make one for fun though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I thought about doing a video game but they don’t really have a huge market cap. And I get the feeling there is money to be made somewhere else.
You should make an app that’s the next Facebook but also like uber and discord

No such thing as a self-made billionaire.

All billionaires come from millionaire families.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
This has some truths

But you can become a millionaire ( relatively easy) and then give your sons the opportunity to shoot for billions

• +1
Reactions: John124
THis is just pure cope bro.
Just cherry pic random billionares theory.

Also all these people had very rich parents and good connections btw.

Mark Zuckerberg was coding when he 8 btw. He was also there at the right time and very lucky.

Its the same with the other two, extremely lucky very rich to begin with, and started from young ages.

Im not watching that as Im about to go to bed but the guy is probably either a scammer or genius.

The crypto bubble is gone now btw, you will not become a billionare.

I mean do you even know anything about how to make crypto currencies or anything about the blockchain do you understand basic programming and how to create nodes etc.

They had their stuff straight as kids, they where raised to be billionares bro all their parents where wealthy and well connected. They are almost always high iq geniuses.

Im not trying to argue with you here bro but what you are saying is just delusional, unless you come from wealth or are extremely knowledgable on the area you are going into you wont become a millionare and tbh you will never become a billionaire.
You're such a loser man, every word you spoke is utter delusion and speaks incel mindset, you should rope asap your life has no meaning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ronnie and Nims
You're such a loser man, every word you spoke is utter delusion and speaks incel mindset, you should rope asap your life has no meaning
Dont Worry Sure Bro GIF by Raghav Bansal

Im just being realistic/blackpilled, you're just coping with this normie shit that everything is achievable lol, op probably doesnt even live in a first world country. None of us will ever be billionares.

Dont Worry Sure Bro GIF by Raghav Bansal

Im just being realistic/blackpilled, you're just coping with this normie shit that everything is achievable lol, op probably doesnt even live in a first world country. None of us will ever be billionares.
You're literally a self proclaimed mentalcel, so yeah you probably cannnot be a billionaire, but now is the easiest time to become successful in life. Every resource is a few clicks away. It's true becoming a billionaire is very very hard but most people can become millionaire if they work hard and smart enough, but incels and hard work don't go together so you're right most of you incels will never become rich.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
self proclaimed mentalcel
I mean I have to go see a psychiatrist and take meds im not self proclaimed?
I dont quite see how my mental health affects my ability to make money though, if anything it promotes it tbh.

Yeah becoming a millionaire is a very realistic goal, and almost anyone can achieve it in todays day and age with the resources most people have to at there discretion.

However a billionaire is a completely different thing thats massively unrealistic, and you cant achieve that through a "few clicks".

It's highly dependent on investor money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787