Htobrother
I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2019
- Posts
- 22,279
- Reputation
- 21,808
You finish but want again after 1 min
Guess my t levels are doing well
and im motivated to make cash again and to follow my purpose to become a rich motherfucker
I have to coom 2x a day atleast I can’t do nofap tbh
If I’m on nofap I’m thinking to go knock on my neighbours door ask her for something close the door and fuck her tight ass thank god im High inhb enough if I were low Inhib I would fuck her on nofap and record it
Guess my t levels are doing well
and im motivated to make cash again and to follow my purpose to become a rich motherfucker
I have to coom 2x a day atleast I can’t do nofap tbh
If I’m on nofap I’m thinking to go knock on my neighbours door ask her for something close the door and fuck her tight ass thank god im High inhb enough if I were low Inhib I would fuck her on nofap and record it
Last edited: