Is that a sign of good T?

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
You finish but want again after 1 min
Guess my t levels are doing well
1590084123633

and im motivated to make cash again and to follow my purpose to become a rich motherfucker
I have to coom 2x a day atleast I can’t do nofap tbh
If I’m on nofap I’m thinking to go knock on my neighbours door ask her for something close the door and fuck her tight ass thank god im High inhb enough if I were low Inhib I would fuck her on nofap and record it
 
Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
8
Views
61
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
volcel110
Replies
3
Views
41
africel
africel
180
Replies
0
Views
40
180
180
rt6ldarboyo
Replies
11
Views
88
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
mocco
Replies
1
Views
37
dreamz
dreamz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top