Is that all there's to it?

D

Deleted member 75838

Iron
living in a degenerate hopeless world ruled by satanic kikes, working shitty jobs with retarded faggots for 10 hours everyday and earning pennies after taxes, sharing society with braindead subhumans who can't even follow basic instructions and spending our time and energy chasing some dumb whores to satisfy a primal urge that control us like beasts and then we die and most likely continue suffering in hell

if it wasn't for family i'd go ER or rope, i can't imagine a shittier world than ours aside from the world of Berserk maybe

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, butterworld and Freixel
Blame ur parents for reproducing non rich children

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
My only hope is revolution, I despise this society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838
Blame ur parents for reproducing non rich children
Yeah money is amazing but the existential dread that this world is going to shit within our lifetime makes doing anything pointless since it's not gonna last long

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
My only hope is revolution, I despise this society
we will most likely die in the revolution

there's really no winning

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838
Yeah money is amazing but the existential dread that this world is going to shit within our lifetime makes doing anything pointless since it's not gonna last long
Not a rich person’s issue

Not a rich person’s issue
nigger unless you're a Jewish banker or some billionaire reptile you aren't surviving a societal collapse or WW3 with daddy's little trust fund or real estate investments

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
nigger unless you're a Jewish banker or some billionaire reptile you aren't surviving a societal collapse or WW3 with daddy's little trust fund or real estate investments
I can bet money no rich people i know even think of that, they live in the present while you vent about it

Yep, you just gotta ''find your purpose''. Nah life really aint that special