Is the average White family just made up of sociopaths?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Most white parents over 40 today are genuine sociopath. I know the meme about Asians being heartless and there is some truth to it when it comes to outsiders but I've eaten in Asian homes you can tell despite harsh expectations that they love one another.

Asians are hard on their kids because they want to see them succeed. White's on the other hand force their kids to stay inside till they are 15 and try to make their sons turn into girls. Its one thing to be controlling to help your kids learn skills to put them ahead like Asians do but white people just seem to do it to be sadistic.

Family dinner with my friend Chang. His mother "You are getting older Chang when you get a nice girl we will move to a nice small house in Florida and give you this house to start a family"

Thanksgiving with White families some boomer "When I die my kids are getting nothing going to spend the rest of my money on vintage cars" It's like everyone in White families hate eachother the kids hate the parents the parents hate the kids. I thought this shit was just normal boomers but in Asian households never seen this before.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, lil truecel, Hero of the Imperium and 21 others
I don't think there is any group as rootless when it comes to their families. Blacks support their family and "brothers" to the bitter end Asians love their families Hispanics love their families Jews love their families.

Then there are White parents who just kick their kids out at 18 and completely destroy inter-generational wealth on the dumbest shit imaginable

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, lil truecel, Lihito and 10 others
They're only psychopaths to their children if their children come out as garbage because they got every dogshit recessive gene i.e. a literal failure

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito, racoon4 and 3 others
from what i read about white camwhores

get kicked out at 18

does camwhores work or onlyfans to pay rent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 11126
They're only psychopaths to their children if their children come out as garbage because they got every dogshit recessive gene i.e. a literal failure
Asians love their kids even when they are 5'4 with recessive jaws what's White people's excuse?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fjor2096, Lihito and 9 others
Most white parents over 40 today are genuine sociopath. I know the meme about Asians being heartless and there is some truth to it when it comes to outsiders but I've eaten in Asian homes you can tell despite harsh expectations that they love one another.

Asians are hard on their kids because they want to see them succeed. White's on the other hand force their kids to stay inside till they are 15 and try to make their sons turn into girls. Its one thing to be controlling but to help your kids learn skills to put them ahead like Asians do.

Family dinner with my friend Chang. His mother "You are getting older Chang when you get a nice girl we will move to a nice small house in Florida and give you this house to start a family"

Thanksgiving with White families some boomer "When I die my kids are getting nothing going to spend the rest of my money on vintage cars" It's like everyone in White families hate eachother the kids hate the parents the parents hate the kids. I thought this shit was just normal boomers but in Asian households never seen this before.
No, these whites are just retarded. Stupid f*cking people the lot of them. You're absolutely right though.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 9670
from what i read about white camwhores

get kicked out at 18

does camwhores work or onlyfans to pay rent
Yeah its very common for White parents to almost disown their kids at 18. But the funny thing is they still expect you to have a good relationship with them and support them later

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and ALP
Asians love their kids when they are 5'4 with recessive Jaws
Cope. They just want their subhuman sons to studymaxx to make money for them and their daughters to clean up their genes by getting impregnated by tall gl white guys

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Asian parents being psychopaths is a meme, they genuinely care for their children just are too overbearing and harsh. White and Black parents are usually the worst, although for different reasons. Black parents genuinely love their children (if they stuck around) but are horrible influences. Meanwhile White parents are too individualistic and will put their needs first first refusing to sacrifice for their child.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Lihito, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Why are Asians so ugly? A question I ask myself ever night before bed

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Cope. They just want their subhuman sons to studymaxx to make money for them and their daughters to clean up their genes by getting impregnated by tall gl white guys
Most traditional Asian fathers do not want their daughters dating a White man unless he is important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hikicel69, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
No, these whites are just retarded. Stupid f*cking people the lot of them. You're absolutely right though.
Its not stupidity though... Its like they intentionally want to screw up their kids sometimes.

The average Hispanic household is far more familial. Some of the the worst White households are the ones where the parents make more money ironically enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Most traditional Asian fathers do not want their daughters dating a White man unless he is important
Probably but the daughter will go against that once she discovers white chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hikicel69, Lihito and 2 others
They have different cultural values and we should still respect it and not call it pathological

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 8771 and 3 others
Asian parents being psychopaths is a meme, they genuinely care for their children just are too overbearing and harsh. White and Black parents are usually the worst, although for different reasons. Black parents genuinely love their children (if they stuck around) but are horrible influences. Meanwhile White parents are too individualistic and will put their needs first first refusing to sacrifice for their child.
Yeah I don't think people realize doing nothing would be what most sociopaths would do in terms of raising a family. Black families that stay together (pretty rare but it happens) seem to really love their kids. Whites don't seem to care about their kids beyond how you would with a pet. They don't think of it like passing down a tradition they think of it them like parasites.

I say this as someone with decent parents (they still made a lot of mistakes)
They have different cultural values and we should still respect it and not call it pathological
I'm taking notes from Asian families/society White's may be better in a lot of ways but in this regard they are complete failures in the modern day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, KING REIDYZ and fauxfox

Asians are hard on their kids because they want to see them succeed. White's on the other hand force their kids to stay inside till they are 15 and try to make their sons turn into girls. Its one thing to be controlling to help your kids learn skills to put them ahead like Asians do but white people just seem to do it to be sadistic.

@Biggdink :Comfy:

Yeah I don't think people realize doing nothing would be what most sociopaths would do in terms of raising a family. Black families that stay together (pretty rare but it happens) seem to really love their kids. Whites don't seem to care about their kids beyond how you would with a pet. They don't think of it like passing down a tradition they think of it them like parasites.

I say this as someone with decent parents (they still made a lot of mistakes)

I'm taking notes from Asian families/society White's may be better in a lot of ways but in this regard they are complete failures in the modern day.
This is mostly cherrypicking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
I am white and a sociopath idk why probably because of Inbreeding

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fjor2096 and mortis
@Biggdink :Comfy:
Like amnesia said

Can’t take ethnics seriously
Hate whites , move too countries
Hate whites, worship basic or even tranny looking white women
Hate whites , but wanna look white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface and Deleted member 14160
Like amnesia said

Can’t take ethnics seriously
Hate whites , move too countries
Hate whites, worship basic or even tranny looking white women
Hate whites , but wanna look white
endless cycle

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 7580
also this is mosly american germanic white types, not the entirity of whites jfl @Biggdink back me up here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 7580
That’s white culture in general. Europeans are a selfish people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17872
o
over for me

also this is mosly american germanic white types, not the entirity of whites jfl @Biggdink back me up here
Yup yup

Not sure if north euros are like that but Slavs, Balkans and meds aren’t like that at all

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito, oatmeal and 1 other person
Why would it be Germanics? I would have assumed WASPS. Although your right about Italians and Irish families still having decent bonds.

That’s white culture in general. Europeans are a selfish people
I don't know if this was always the case. I think part of it is that White's in the North faced brutal winters and so were forced to be very uncaring. Imagine living in Germany in the Middle ages you have 10 kids if you lose one or 2 it doesn't matter because you need to focus on surviving if one person can't keep up they die.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Knew a white guy who had to work as cleaning staff at a hotel to pay for uni even though his dad was a doctor and his mom a teacher. Knew another whose parents were rich but they made him pay rent once he was 18. Weird shit ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19896, Lihito and 10 others
Knew a white guy who had to work as cleaning staff at a hotel to pay for uni even though his dad was a doctor and his mom a teacher. Knew another whose parents were rich but they made him pay rent once he was 18. Weird shit ngl
Yeah I'm moving out cause my parents make me pay rent to live with them. I'm only 19 btw not like an old NEET.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Yeah. While you can be ethnic, 40yo with your kids and still live in your ethnic parent's home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Lihito and 1 other person
Yeah. While you can be ethnic, 40yo with your kids and still live in your ethnic parent's home
Tbh you can probably measure how white a group is based on how long you’re allowed to stay with your parents

Means only wasp/north/west euro are white ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito, Marsiere214 and 5 others

Screenshot 20220527 064645 YouTube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others
Tbh you can probably measure how white a group is based on how long you’re allowed to stay with your parents

Was this always the case though?

Yeah I'm moving out cause my parents make me pay rent to live with them. I'm only 19 btw not like an old NEET.
You can blame Western capitalism for this as everybody's trying to individualistically profit off of other people at all times

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551, Lihito and 1 other person
You can blame Western capitalism for this as everybody's trying to individualistically profit off of other people at all times
My friend let me stay with him for a month and never charged me any rent because I was in a bad place in college.

I think my parents are just worried I will become a NEET.

This is on fucking point lmao.

My dad gives me nothing and spends all his money on vintage cars lmao. God classic.

Do you think the pro masculinity culture of boomers having everyone be a jock basically is the problem?

This is kind of the plot of gran torino but in reverse. Where the boomer is the victim lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito and Deleted member 11126
This is on fucking point lmao.

My dad gives me nothing and spends all his money on vintage cars lmao. God classic.

Do you think the pro masculinity culture of boomers having everyone be a jock basically is the problem?

This is kind of the plot of gran torino but in reverse. Where the boomer is the victim lmao.
I think it comes from them being self centered. Its the "me" generation. Boomers were catered to for their whole lives at least American ones.

Think of the time period they grew up in. They grew up post WW2 by this point Europe and Asia is completely destroyed the USA is the only remaining manufacturer left. So this put unprecedented levels of growth on their shoulders. People would hire 14 year olds for 20 an hour because they really needed workers. These jobs payed well enough to fund college pay for their houses ect.

And also there was the whole hippie craze where boomers basically went against tradition and thought only love mattered basically they were the most selfish generation in history by far.

Just Americans

Meds and EE are very tied to their family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I think it's mainly white American upper-class households that have sociopaths. Poor whites seem to stick together unless junkies or white trash. I think kicking out your kids at 18 doesn't work today cause it's not affordable to have a family and own a property at 18 like it was in the old days. Italians are white (Sicilians are debatable) and they have big loving families even in the Mafia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 11126 and onnysk
I think it's mainly white American upper-class households that have sociopaths. Poor whites seem to stick together unless junkies or white trash. I think kicking out your kids at 18 doesn't work today cause it's not affordable to have a family and own a property at 18 like it was in the old days. Italians are white (Sicilians are debatable) and they have big loving families even in the Mafia.
Yeah the issue is most poorer white households are that way because they are druggies.

Although the few families that are poor for circumstantial reasons are pretty tight knit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Haven't talked with my parents since I moved out. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Why would it be Germanics?
It's German work ethic, sometimes known as protestan work ethic.
In a novel "Oblomov" by Ivan Goncharov, there's a half German character Schtoltz, juxtaposed with the protagonist, Oblomov, who was cuddled all his life and became a neet. Schtoltz's grandfather kicked out his son at 18 saying it's time for him to make a man out of himself. The son went to Russia and worked there in the countryside and made a decent amount of money. He had Schtoltz with a Russian woman and kicked him out at 18. Schtoltz went to the capital, Petersburg and became very rich (just at the time when bourgeoise formed in Russia as a class). All while Oblomov, representing decaying nobility, LDARed.
So yes, when Americans kick their children out, they want them to succeed, American dream way (American mentality is also protestant-capitalist).
And I think they're right, because that's what keeps the wheels of the economy turning. You can lay the map of euro countries where people leave their parents on top of the map of richest countries and they'll match. Italians and the like can talk about family values all they want, but the truth is, the simply can't afford to move out.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
I think it comes from them being self centered. Its the "me" generation. Boomers were catered to for their whole lives at least American ones.

Think of the time period they grew up in. They grew up post WW2 by this point Europe and Asia is completely destroyed the USA is the only remaining manufacturer left. So this put unprecedented levels of growth on their shoulders. People would hire 14 year olds for 20 an hour because they really needed workers. These jobs payed well enough to fund college pay for their houses ect.

And also there was the whole hippie craze where boomers basically went against tradition and thought only love mattered basically they were the most selfish generation in history by far.
do you think they singlehandedly are responsible for the death of the white race

Do you think most of them were tall, and full blood american. But less of them had kids so basically the jews in power got everyone nonwhite in so that the whites would get beat back.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
No it is pathological and its objectively harmful to society. Individualist family structures have spread in modern asia as well, and are causing slow societal collapse from below replacement rate birthrates. Once you break apart the family you break apart society.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and EverythingMattersCel
*Tall Gl Black men :D. Had to correct your autistic ramblings

I'm growing up and realising that the parents that were strict with their kids were actually the good parents and the laid back chill parents were the cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 7725
I don't think there is any group as rootless when it comes to their families. Blacks support their family and "brothers" to the bitter end Asians love their families Hispanics love their families Jews love their families.

Then there are White parents who just kick their kids out at 18 and completely destroy inter-generational wealth on the dumbest shit imaginable
This tbh , i never understood why americans value nuclear family over expanded one. Other cultures live together and help each other through Crisis and after that they leave the house to children but americans are just soooooo selfish and endulged im their meaningles copes

But muh preservance of nuclear family

I think it has something to do with protestant ethhics and its ties to individualism , Like when you come to a swedish sleepover or a Party and they dont serve you food but tell you to stay in the room . Something Like that is unthinkable in my hospitable country where People live with parents , grandparents , uncles , cousins etc

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Anglo saxon , germanic and scandinavian are the worst

I cant imagine giving my parents rent money lmao no wonder America is so depressed and Shitty

Couple that with car centric scenery ,crime , trannies and 10000 other problems and there you have it

• +1