Is the average White family just made up of sociopaths?

Tbh you can probably measure how white a group is based on how long you’re allowed to stay with your parents

Means only wasp/north/west euro are white ngl
Croatia has the biggest rate of People that actually work and live with parents

Bvh9pqv6ge491 1

Tbh you can probably measure how white a group is based on how long you’re allowed to stay with your parents

Means only wasp/north/west euro are white ngl
Lmao this makes an odd amount of sense for some reason. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

WASP/British/Western European descended Americans have this muh bootstraps mentality and either kick their own children out by 18 or force them to start paying rent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: lmao it's so fucked. But I guess the kids get the last laugh in the end because they put their own parents in a nursing home as soon they hit 60.:forcedsmile::lul::lul:

Curries are the literal opposite. Niggas be having 3 generations living in the same house :lul:. There is no such thing as a "nursing home" in curry culture, your parents live with you until they die nigga. I guess atleast one positive thing to come from all of this is that you never have to worry how to learn how to make parathas :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
It's German work ethic, sometimes known as protestan work ethic.
In a novel "Oblomov" by Ivan Goncharov, there's a half German character Schtoltz, juxtaposed with the protagonist, Oblomov, who was cuddled all his life and became a neet. Schtoltz's grandfather kicked out his son at 18 saying it's time for him to make a man out of himself. The son went to Russia and worked there in the countryside and made a decent amount of money. He had Schtoltz with a Russian woman and kicked him out at 18. Schtoltz went to the capital, Petersburg and became very rich (just at the time when bourgeoise formed in Russia as a class). All while Oblomov, representing decaying nobility, LDARed.
So yes, when Americans kick their children out, they want them to succeed, American dream way (American mentality is also protestant-capitalist).
And I think they're right, because that's what keeps the wheels of the economy turning. You can lay the map of euro countries where people leave their parents on top of the map of richest countries and they'll match. Italians and the like can talk about family values all they want, but the truth is, the simply can't afford to move out.
Call me a coper but im taking a loving expanding family over some hustling whole life and killing myself on work

I'm growing up and realising that the parents that were strict with their kids were actually the good parents and the laid back chill parents were the cunts
Yeah a lot of the time it just means simply not caring. Also White parents are still strict I remember my mother made me come come by 8pm and I had a phone which meant I couldn't leave town or she would be upset because my phone had a tracker.

But they weren't harsh when it came to other things so I didn't get to be independent or disciplined just a helpless kid. I'm trying to break this conditioning

do you think they singlehandedly are responsible for the death of the white race

Do you think most of them were tall, and full blood american. But less of them had kids so basically the jews in power got everyone nonwhite in so that the whites would get beat back.
No thats a tall order its more like the baby boomers were the last gen that could stop what was coming.

While preceding generations never had a chance. Things were set in motion 3 decades ago zoomers and millennials never even stood a chance the boomers had a chance to stop this they did not cause this more so they did not use their power to prevent the current reality

This tbh , i never understood why americans value nuclear family over expanded one. Other cultures live together and help each other through Crisis and after that they leave the house to children but americans are just soooooo selfish and endulged im their meaningles copes

But muh preservance of nuclear family

I think it has something to do with protestant ethhics and its ties to individualism , Like when you come to a swedish sleepover or a Party and they dont serve you food but tell you to stay in the room . Something Like that is unthinkable in my hospitable country where People live with parents , grandparents , uncles , cousins etc
I think it also has to do with one generation removed from poverty. Generations in the past realized how hard money was to build so they did allow their kids to inherit the homestead. Boomers were a generation that could leave home and have the money to start a family at 21.

Things are just returning to normalcy the massive wealth expansion is over the boomers just don't have the insight to understand this fact. My theory also is that groups like Asians still remember how difficult it was to build their wealth vs Boomers are completely removed from it.
Important = looks halo + suit:lul:
Asians are pretty strict about this stuff. You could be brad pit but if you made under 80K a year or were low status most Asian fathers would have an issue. Have you ever seen an Asian woman date a black guy before lol?

I cant imagine giving my parents rent money lmao no wonder America is so depressed and Shitty

Couple that with car centric scenery ,crime , trannies and 10000 other problems and there you have it
Its quite common especially in rich families I can understand it on some level but I think at the end of the day if your kid isn't squandering what you give him you should never cut him off. If my kid was spoiled I might kick him out for a year so he learns how hard the world is but it would be temporary

This is on fucking point lmao.

My dad gives me nothing and spends all his money on vintage cars lmao. God classic.

Do you think the pro masculinity culture of boomers having everyone be a jock basically is the problem?

This is kind of the plot of gran torino but in reverse. Where the boomer is the victim lmao.
boomer is the jerk*