Is the blackpill just cope for ugly people?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I don't get it. Every time I go outside every young normie has a forward grown maxilla, nw0 hairline, decently lean, decent jaw/zygos, lowset eyebrows, etc. It's rare for me to see someone under the age of 25 who is actually unattractive. The people rated "4-4.5 PSL" on here would be incels/low tier normies in real life. Being 6 PSL would just make you another attractive white guy aka 1/5 college students. Not even close to being obsessed with by girls or achieving anything through your looks.

Unless you can achieve Delon-level looks and already have the prerequisite unchangeable features (A10 eyes, forward grown upper maxilla and nasal bridge, trendy pheno, good supraorbital/eyebrow relationship, etc), then looksmaxxing is only going to bring you to the level of every other young normally developed person.

Even money or a good job doesn't do shit. Only thing that matters nowadays is either being 6.5+ PSL or having clout on Instagram (100k+ followers).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 14392 and 12 others
cope @ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
cope

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
major cope lol you are autistic as fuck
The average person is ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 23359, Artemis and 12 others
yea

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14392, Artemis and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
another autistic post from a faggot serial larper. KYS you faggot nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU, Deleted member 22930, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
another autistic post from a faggot serial larper. KYS you faggot nigger
You will kys when you recover from LL and walk around and get treated like the same subhuman before it.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
major cope lol you are autistic as fuck
The average person is ugly as shit
this is false if you live in a white area. The average white teenager in my college makes me look like an npc shitskin side character, and i would say im an average, below average looking mexican. Op is right, 1 in 5 white guys are 5.5 to 6 psl 6'1 and 7 with inch dicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 7725
You will kys when you recover from LL and walk around and get treated like the same subhuman before it.
I've already recovered faggot. jfl at you, I slayed 2 foids this past weekend when I went to club. Keep making youtube shorts you poor faggot larper

I've already recovered faggot. jfl at you, I slayed 2 foids this past weekend when I went to club. Keep making youtube shorts you poor faggot larper
Self preserving cope. In reality you threw away $100k to basically live your same subhuman life.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and stevielake
never began

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I don't get it. Every time I go outside every young normie has a forward grown maxilla, nw0 hairline, decently lean, decent jaw/zygos, lowset eyebrows, etc. It's rare for me to see someone under the age of 25 who is actually unattractive. The people rated "4-4.5 PSL" on here would be incels/low tier normies in real life. Being 6 PSL would just make you another attractive white guy aka 1/5 college students. Not even close to being obsessed with by girls or achieving anything through your looks.

Unless you can achieve Delon-level looks and already have the prerequisite unchangeable features (A10 eyes, forward grown upper maxilla and nasal bridge, trendy pheno, good supraorbital/eyebrow relationship, etc), then looksmaxxing is only going to bring you to the level of every other young normally developed person.

Even money or a good job doesn't do shit. Only thing that matters nowadays is either being 6.5+ PSL or having clout on Instagram (100k+ followers).
How's life in the army? Have you been blown up in Ukraine yet?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
This site is obsessed with forward grown maxillas

• JFL
Avg zoomer is 6 feet 3 barefoot at night and 6 PSL
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
this is true. I dunno why people disagree

average MTN guy can easily get MTB. The problem is most people call MTNs as chadlites etc. They overinflate men' loox and underinflate women' one. Thats why tales about hypergamy come from

This site is obsessed with forward grown maxillas
most important bone in body.
people want to cope with their own potential. they want to believe that they will be gigachad after moving their hypoplastic bones around a few mms and not just another average young man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
most important bone in body.

people want to cope with their own potential. they want to believe that they will be gigachad after moving their hypoplastic bones around a few mms and not just another average young man.
Im getting trimax in 2024 so i think i will actually ascend to mtn

Im getting trimax in 2024 so i think i will actually ascend to mtn
You have typical oblong slav subhuman cranial base. I have the same issue. Ur hardcapped at mtn. Bimax can't rotate your entire skull. At least u have good eyes.

• JFL

i guess russia isnt as incel filled as the us

Yes. Nobody here is good looking. Normies mog incels into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You have typical oblong slav subhuman cranial base. I have the same issue. Ur hardcapped at mtn. Bimax can't rotate your entire skull. At least u have good eyes.
I have rectangle skull shape

tho mtn is good for me, its sufficient to have normal life...

• +1
forward growth make your sideprofile attractive but your front can still suck ass.

Last edited:
  • +1

agree 😹

most people out there are average or below and the only way to fit among normies is being like them therefore NT etc. but you can not archive that after having rot for too long time does not matter the amount of looksmaxxing etc. like zero points out no looksmaxxing for your autism

Here is Sweden, Chad-central according to many (best average looking males):

swedish-graduation-parade-helsingborg-sweden-jun-graduates-different-schools-take-part-celebration-throught-town-72065107.jpg

swedish-graduation-parade-helsingborg-sweden-jun-graduates-different-schools-take-part-celebration-throught-town-72065997.jpg

happy-swedish-male-students-in-suits-running-out-from-school-after-picture-id866735076

Plz, inb4 "low class school" - no it is Upper middle class school district in Sweden cause no ethnics in photos.

These guys are supposed to be more good looking than any other country's guys... You seriously rate them 6+/10?? :feelsmega:

AVERAGE MALE IS UGLY.

Over if you think otherwise.

PS. Looksmax is literally a collection of AUTIST Chads and Chadlites and HTNs, who OVERRATE OTHER MEN, thinking this is the reason they don't get shit. When in reality, visitors here are just autists incapable of normal communication with the opposite gender.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Here is Sweden, Chad-central according to many (best average looking males):

swedish-graduation-parade-helsingborg-sweden-jun-graduates-different-schools-take-part-celebration-throught-town-72065107.jpg

swedish-graduation-parade-helsingborg-sweden-jun-graduates-different-schools-take-part-celebration-throught-town-72065997.jpg

happy-swedish-male-students-in-suits-running-out-from-school-after-picture-id866735076

Plz, inb4 "low class school" - no it is Upper middle class school district in Sweden cause no ethnics in photos.

These guys are supposed to be more good looking than any other country's guys... You seriously rate them 6+/10?? :feelsmega:

AVERAGE MALE IS UGLY.

Over if you think otherwise.

PS. Looksmax is literally a collection of AUTIST Chads and Chadlites and HTNs, who OVERRATE OTHER MEN, thinking this is the reason they don't get shit. When in reality, visitors here are just autists incapable of normal communication with the opposite gender.
guy in the bowtie looks decent like typical htn

• +1
guy in the bowtie looks decent like typical htn
But nothing like what the OP stated: "Muh every male around me is Chadlite, 6 PSL". :what:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
But nothing like what the OP stated: "Muh every male around me is Chadlite, 6 PSL". :what:
op is a schizo, everything about his account is larp

• +1
Do you live in Russia?

please google the obesity statistics of the united states, uk, or any other developed country and come back

please google the obesity statistics of the united states, uk, or any other developed country and come back
Those are old poor people. Like 30+ Walmart-goers. Everyone < 25 is lean. I can't believe you aspies bring up obesity statistics instead of going outside.

Good thread.
Average PSL-er is recessed compared to normies let alone Chads.