Is the chinstrap or goatee better. Or should I shave all?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Also do I need to lose bodyfat? I am slightly above my normal body fat due to bulking lately.

shave it

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
Bieber leo DiCaprio all the hot rappers basically every hot guy has some form of facial hair.

There are almost no universally hot clean shaven sez symbols in pop culture

Both look fine although the goatee looks "cleaner"

You could also start beard minox surgery since you already have a somewhat decent base.

I also have the same amount of facial hair but I haven't decided if I want to do minox.

Bieber leo DiCaprio all the hot rappers basically every hot guy has some form of facial hair.

There are almost no universally hot clean shaven sez symbols in pop culture
they were clean shaven in their primes when they were being worshipped by women
bieber was only worshipped and highest smv man in the world when he was the opposite of what a beard conveys

Both look fine although the goatee looks "cleaner"

You could also start beard minox surgery since you already have a somewhat decent base.

I also have the same amount of facial hair but I haven't decided if I want to do minox.
Do u suggest I leave some facial hair

they were clean shaven in their primes when they were being worshipped by women
bieber was only worshipped and highest smv man in the world when he was the opposite of what a beard conveys
I don’t think so. He sex maxxed with tattoos beard and more edgy clothing

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Holy shit man! I feel like you’ve been asking the same question and looking pretty much the same for almost 4 years man! Wtf
Stop posting here and instead go make some money so you can afford a quality beard transplant and then rock whatever facial hair style you want.
I feel a fuller beard may end up making me look old cel

Chin strap is Incel Gaze/ Male Gaze. Never go back to the chin. Can you even grow a stubble? It’ll help your weak chin/bone structure

Chin strap is Incel Gaze/ Male Gaze. Never go back to the chin. Can you even grow a stubble? It’ll help your weak chin/bone structure
What I have is what I can grow

So you’ve been on PSL since 2020 and still haven’t heard of the magic juice minox? Lemme guess ur coping w muh collagen?
Idk I am not sure a fuller beard would do much for me.

So you’ve been on PSL since 2020 and still haven’t heard of the magic juice minox? Lemme guess ur coping w muh collagen?
Are you implying both types of beard are such shit that I should try anything other than them?

It doesn’t matter what YOU WANT. You want to appeal to the female gaze…. women as a collective.
Ok. And what is that? I assumed a full beard would age me

Ok. And what is that? I assumed a full beard would age me
I said a stubble dude. It’d cover your weak jaw and chin aka your weak spots.

& think of female gaze as what’s actually appealing to women and not what men THINK is appealing to women

Goatee

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
I said a stubble dude. It’d cover your weak jaw and chin aka your weak spots.

& think of female gaze as what’s actually appealing to women and not what men THINK is appealing to women
Wouldn’t this be stubble?

Well start with Minoxidil 5% + Dermarolling. U should be able to grow to a stubble in 6 months time w it.
I guess I could try it

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
Well start with Minoxidil 5% + Dermarolling. U should be able to grow to a stubble in 6 months time w it.
The goatee is shit

I had a chin strap in high school lmfao when I couldn’t grow a proper beard

You look like a McDonald's co worker of mine years ago. He was a repressed closet homosexual that got exposed senior year of high school. He wasn't the type you would have thought to be gay but it did make sense after all was said. After he got outed at school and fessed up to it he tried flirting with me at work. Threw a french fry at me in a girly fashion. By this time we'd worked together for almost a year and he had never done anything like that before. Never talked to him much after that except maybe one time when I bought weed from him. About a decade later looked him up on Facebook with my fake account when I was going through all the profiles of people I'd known and grew up with to see what they had been up to. Seems he was still working at the same McDonald's as a manager along with some other place. Looked tired and worn out in all his photos. Complained about wishing he had somebody to come home to but nothing on his account revealed any gay lovers or anything.

Anyways, you look a lot like him. And I remember you on here a year or so ago getting sassy and ill tempered with other users. Now that's what I'm talking about! It's what I like to see on here. Sometimes you can be mean as hell in your interactions. Keep it up.

You look like a McDonald's co worker of mine years ago. He was a repressed closet homosexual that got exposed senior year of high school. He wasn't the type you would have thought to be gay but it did make sense after all was said. After he got outed at school and fessed up to it he tried flirting with me at work. Threw a french fry at me in a girly fashion. By this time we'd worked together for almost a year and he had never done anything like that before. Never talked to him much after that except maybe one time when I bought weed from him. About a decade later looked him up on Facebook with my fake account when I was going through all the profiles of people I'd known and grew up with to see what they had been up to. Seems he was still working at the same McDonald's as a manager along with some other place. Looked tired and worn out in all his photos. Complained about wishing he had somebody to come home to but nothing on his account revealed any gay lovers or anything.

Anyways, you look a lot like him. And I remember you on here a year or so ago getting sassy and ill tempered with other users. Now that's what I'm talking about! It's what I like to see on here. Sometimes you can be mean as hell in your interactions. Keep it up.
I was asking for feedback on beard style

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin