Is the gym legitimate during puberty?

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
Can the gym help a teenager’s development? Whether it's bones, height, whatever, is it legit?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, TheLooxMaxingKing, Aero and 5 others
NOOO!! it will do the complete opposite
all the building blocks from food will be used for muscle repairs instead of height and bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, watah, Jova and 1 other person
No don't gymcell if you're -18, worst thing to do

• +1
Reactions: watah, Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL
all the building blocks from food will be used for muscle repairs instead of height and bones
I made the thread to make teens aware because this really happens, after I stopped going my face started to develop like crazy, by the way, amazing pfp bro :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL
Can the gym help a teenager’s development? Whether it's bones, height, whatever, is it legit?
idk personally i would hold off until your growth spurt. and since you are a beginner first start from calisthenics fundamentals (pullups, pushups, squats) then do free weights. don't start with free weights if you can't do a single pullup or couple of pushups first

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I did it when I was 13, it was the worst thing, I have no desire to do it anymore
How old are you ? If you're going through puberty just get a good stack, i'm doing it for my 14 yo little brother since i can't do anything for me, that's the best thing to do tbh. I will take him to gym when he's 18 though

Moderate gym is probably okay but don't do isolation

Not gymcelling at all is not good advice either, that early foundation made through youthful development is much easier to build upon later

• +1
Reactions: descension
idk personally i would hold off until your growth spurt. and since you are a beginner first start from calisthenics fundamentals (pullups, pushups, squats) then do free weights. don't start with free weights if you can't do a single pullup or couple of pushups first
I made the topic to warn some people about this topic, the gym will only suck, after I stopped, I grew 5cm and my bones became extremely thick, I no longer have the desire to do it

How old are you ? If you're going through puberty just get a good stack, i'm doing it for my 14 yo little brother since i can't do anything for me, that's the best thing to do tbh. I will take him to gym when he's 18 though
I'm 15, I posted my face development in a thread, I'm eating too much to achieve good development

I'm 15, I posted my face development in a thread, I'm eating too much to achieve good development
don't bother yourself with leanmaxxing if you're this young, just don't be a fatass cause that's bad for your health in general

don't bother yourself with leanmaxxing if you're this young, just don't be a fatass cause that's bad for your health in general
I'm keeping my bf around 12-15%, below that I feel bad

Tell this to all the nfl and nba players out there
they didnt lift during puberty? most of them are skinny af even now
plus they have top tier height genes lmao obviously theyre still gonna grow even if they gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Jova
don't fall for the gym trap lil bro

just join a wrestling gym not only does it raise ur testosterone but most importantly it helps you develop and create strong discipline

discipline is something you're going to have to need later in life if you want to succeed in your dreams

another benefit is that it's alot of calisthenics to build up your strength so you'll stay lean and build muscle unless u have to put weight on for a fight ofc

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
don't fall for the gym trap lil bro

just join a wrestling gym not only does it raise ur testosterone but most importantly it helps you develop and create strong discipline

discipline is something you're going to have to need later in life if you want to succeed in your dreams

another benefit is that it's alot of calisthenics to build up your strength so you'll stay lean and build muscle unless u have to put weight on for a fight ofc
thanks for reminding me about calisthenics bro :love:

• +1
if you're being sarcastic rn js forget it and get ur faggie ass a gym membership
it seems like you don't even look at the pussy in the entire thread, this thread is just to warn other teenagers, I went to the gym from the age of 13 to 14.5, after I stopped everything changed, you're a leftover abortion, idiot

• +1
it seems like you don't even look at the pussy in the entire thread, this thread is just to warn other teenagers, I went to the gym from the age of 13 to 14.5, after I stopped everything changed, you're a leftover abortion, idiot
nigga u use the richard ramirez pfp ik for a fact you're a stinky indian

• WTF
Yes man, the gym more than to be a gymcell, is very good for health in general, higher levels of testosterone, DHT, growth hormone

Lie, it is the best thing a person can do at any age, going to the gym generates testosterone that translates to higher bone density in general and especially on the face, and having a controlled fat percentage helps to have less aromatization of testosterone and more time for the growth plates to be open with lower presence of estrogen

Lie, it is the best thing a person can do at any age, going to the gym generates testosterone that translates to higher bone density in general and especially on the face, and having a controlled fat percentage helps to have less aromatization of testosterone and more time for the growth plates to be open with lower presence of estrogen
I’d say that the biggest difference is the growth hormone secretion after an intense workout

I understand you, but bro, I started growing in height and bones again after 6 months without going to the gym, I stayed at the gym for 1.5 years and I went from 1.68 to 1.72, but soon after it came out, my face densified and went from 1.72 to 1.81 in just 5-6 months, I'm just doing the basics of calisthenics

• +1
I made the topic to warn some people about this topic, the gym will only suck, after I stopped, I grew 5cm and my bones became extremely thick, I no longer have the desire to do it
man, thats true? i go to The gym and i'm 15, do you think i should keep going?

man, thats true? i go to The gym and i'm 15, do you think i should keep going?
bro, get out of the gym, I'm 15, I started the gym when I was 13, the old photos are from 8-9 months ago

old photos while I was still at the gym
4226317 IMG 20240704 114106
4226302 IMG 20240704 114031
4226305 IMG 20240704 114017

photos from now, now to 2 months ago
4226307 IMG 20240704 120627 794
4226320 IMG 20240704 121105
4226319 IMG 20240704 121207
4226318 IMG 20240704 121220
IMG 20240716 101149

• +1
bro, get out of the gym, I'm 15, I started the gym when I was 13, the old photos are from 8-9 months ago

old photos while I was still at the gym
View attachment 3034548View attachment 3034550View attachment 3034551

photos from now, now to 2 months ago
View attachment 3034552View attachment 3034553View attachment 3034554View attachment 3034556View attachment 3034560
man, Don't you think maybe it was a coincidence? Maybe your hormones just wanted to explode at that moment whether you went to the gym or not, don't you think?

man, Don't you think maybe it was a coincidence? Maybe your hormones just wanted to explode at that moment whether you went to the gym or not, don't you think?
I don't think so bro, my testosterone was extremely high while I was doing it, around 700ng/l during the 13 years, that's a lot, but it was used precisely to recover from the gym and stuff like that.
IMG 20240716 131011
IMG 20240716 131021

It's impossible for me to have gained practically nothing in bones for 1.5 years and only 4cm, people say that the gym makes you have densified bones, they say that the gh explodes while you do it, but I didn't have any of that

• +1
I don't think so bro, my testosterone was extremely high while I was doing it, around 700ng/l during the 13 years, that's a lot, but it was used precisely to recover from the gym and stuff like that.View attachment 3034577View attachment 3034578

It's impossible for me to have gained practically nothing in bones for 1.5 years and only 4cm, people say that the gym makes you have densified bones, they say that the gh explodes while you do it, but I didn't have any of that
maybe cuz You were only 13 years man, nobody has an extremely boom on bones and that things on that age

Only important thing is diet

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
bro gym is good for teenager, just need to train good and eat good, also sleep is very important too

I don't think so bro, my testosterone was extremely high while I was doing it, around 700ng/l during the 13 years, that's a lot, but it was used precisely to recover from the gym and stuff like that.View attachment 3034577View attachment 3034578

thanks for telling me i need to go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
bro gym is good for teenager, just need to train good and eat good, also sleep is very important too
I always did this bro, always, I ate 2700kcal a day, slept 10 hours, trained extremely hard, and for some reason I was ridiculous

• +1
I always did this bro, always, I ate 2700kcal a day, slept 10 hours, trained extremely hard, and for some reason I was ridiculous
well maybe you didnt eat enough protein, idk. but you cant be 100% sure that because of gym you didnt grow, it is possible that your puberty just peaked after u stopped gym

well maybe you didnt eat enough protein, idk. but you cant be 100% sure that because of gym you didnt grow, it is possible that your puberty just peaked after u stopped gym
this makes sense, practically my entire diet was made up of carbohydrates, very little protein

• +1