Is the ideal physique natty acheivable?

D

Deleted member 22529

Iron
imo the best physiques are natural but with good insertions + low bodyfat. Are these achievable for 90% of the population?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
if they are achievable for 90% of the population it wouldn't be ideal then because ideal is generally the highest extreme values like david laid's physique for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and Oberyn
the guy aint natty, caught lying

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22780 and 2 others
Achievable, it doesn't have any super-outstanding proportions
The only thing that prevents you from getting such a physique:
Time
Discipline
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛
If this isn’t achievable what is the point of working out natty lol. Ofc it’s achievable

• +1
Reactions: 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛
look dude easier to be 6'2 + and good looking then have to work for something "achiecvable" JFL lol girls are sexually attracted to genetic quality not something "achievable"

everyone can achieve to buy the latest iphone but can they achieve to having them for free ?

The ideal is not natty. Rarely natural.

Its like the same ideals those vik secret models have when they hire swires or women with high T makeup to push the ideal of a women to be skinny.

• +1
he's like 5 foot and 150lbs my man.

Last edited:
the guy aint natty, caught lying
Yeah, im actually shocked people are falling for the meme of "natural training"... and give...INSTAGRAM STAR to prove their point lol :feelshaha:

One must be insane to believe this is a natural transformation:
Eubank

:feelsrope:

Yeah, im actually shocked people are falling for the meme of "natural training"... and give...INSTAGRAM STAR to prove their point lol :feelshaha:

View attachment 1932097
If they earn money of it, they are 100% on PED's. Its not rocket science. EVERY single one of them is on PED's thats why i dont follow this toxic culture

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Artemis
I do NOT believe he is natural :unsure:

Even if he is natural, this is UNACHIEVABLE for 99.99% of population. Genetic anomaly.
the same amount of muscle looks dyel on anyone above 6' btw.

• +1
the same amount of muscle looks dyel on anyone above 6' btw.
But he is NOT 6'!

This guy is a "midget" 5'9! One cannot have THAT muscle on this height... it is easily visible in his photos...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

View attachment 1932097
just use a picture of alex eubank in extremely good lighting with an insane pump against a picture of him before he ever touched a weight to prove that his transformation isn’t natural theory

• JFL
But he is NOT 6'!

This guy is a "midget" 5'9! One cannot have THAT muscle on this height... it is easily visible in his photos...
this reply proves your IQ must be room temperature

• JFL
this reply proves your IQ must be room temperature
Just shut up, and post your own body pics. Let's compare.

If it is possible naturally, you must have already reached this steroid junky's level! :feelshehe:

just use a picture of alex eubank in extremely good lighting with an insane pump against a picture of him before he ever touched a weight to prove that his transformation isn’t natural theory
It is HE who posted it, not me... so your gaslighting failed again :feelsrope:

But he is NOT 6'!

he isn't as big as you think he is, most influencers are just manlets with good insertions and look wholly unimpressive in reality.

normie in a thin fabric shirt.

• Hmm...
Just shut up, and post your own body pics. Let's compare.

If it is possible naturally, you must have already reached this steroid junky's level! :feelshehe:
i haven’t i’ve only been lifting for a few months but when i get there i will tag you

• JFL
he isn't as big as you think he is, most influencers are just manlets with good insertions and look wholly unimpressive in reality.

View attachment 1932124

normie in a thin fabric shirt.
I easily c he DOES lift through his shirt. :feelsmega:

No way this is "normal" or "unimpressive"

i haven’t i’ve only been lifting for a few months but when i get there i will tag you
Yes, when you "get" there :feelshaha:

"few months" :feelskek:

You will NEVER get there, without TREN and CLEN :incel:

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Some people also claim they are natty after already getting the desired look from their stack. Maintenance natty.

I dont believe good genetics only start after lifting, people have builds. And for his build its less likely thats natty. If he was a skinny guy then it would make more sense

Last edited:
Yes, when you "get" there :feelshaha:

"few months" :feelskek:

You will NEVER get there, without TREN and CLEN :incel:
let’s see your physique surely you sound experienced here

imo the best physiques are natural but with good insertions + low bodyfat. Are these achievable for 90% of the population?
View attachment 1932059View attachment 1932061View attachment 1932062

View attachment 1932097
Refer to OP’s photos of Eubanks without a pump or frauding.

For someone with good genetics his physique is definitely achievable.

My first thought when I saw the photo of him unfrauded was how I would kill myself if I looked that small.

Here’s a photo of my abs to show the difference lighting makes. On the left I wanted to rope. On the right I felt like a god. Same day…
04546DB8 A417 415B 9333 2FBF99DD8064

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
let’s see your physique surely you sound experienced here
Yes i am. Because i definitely went to the gym for more than a "few" months :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: twilight

My first thought when I saw the photo of him unfrauded was how I would kill myself if I looked that small.

Here’s a photo of my abs to show the difference lighting makes. On the left I wanted to rope. On the right I felt like a god. Same day…
View attachment 1932125
Can you post Alex Eubank photos "without pump"? for real?

YOu all say "his physique is not that impressive when no pump"... I doubt your arguments. (y)

• +1

View attachment 1932125
YOu have a great body btw! Miring :feelsokman:

• +1
Lmao alex is far from natty

• +1
what cycles would he have run then

Can you post Alex Eubank photos "without pump"? for real?

YOu all say "his physique is not that impressive when no pump"... I doubt your arguments. (y)
YOu have a great body btw! Miring :feelsokman:
Thanks for mirin bro. And yeah scroll the top of this post

• +1
It definitely is but the "ideal physique" also hinges on genetically having good proportions, frame and muscle insertions so on that assertion probably 50% or more of all men are already excluded from ever achieving it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Pikabro
Nobody is natty on the internet, that's rule nº1.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
guy in OP has like 150 ng/dl T levels