Is the indian diet unhealthy?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Is the Indian diet unhealthy? Typically I try to eat healthy foods that more often than not exclude curry and other Asian foods.

Unfortunately, Toronto is a cesspool for Pajeets and by extension, their shitty diets. When I stayed with my uncle in Canada for the last week, let me just say the pajeet foods were all pretty unhealthy. Mostly rice, a few vegetables, and curry that barely had meat in it.

Normally at home, I eat grilled chicken, pasta, salads, and other "American" foods and have seen decent muscle gain when eating these foods versus pajeet food that lacked any nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and currylightskin
Bruh not even the vegetables are good they are incredibly over cooked and all the nutrients have been fried off. Curries cope with muhh "exotic" and spicy to makeup for the fact that it is shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 18244, Gaia262 and 5 others
Bruh not even the vegetables are good they are incredibly over cooked and all the nutrients have been fried off. Curries cope with muhh "exotic" and spicy to makeup for the fact that it is shit.
agreed

it is literally the shittiest food ever but I remember my parents used to cope with "muhhh it's healthier than McDonalds so it's automatically good"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Lmao
I once ate at a curry restaurant and couldn't shit for 3 days. The spices were good tho, but I'd rather eat Mexican for that and still be able to shit afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
They lack protein. That’s it

the indian diet isnt unhealthy, but it lacks a lot of essential foods like meat and dairy and fats

its really just calories in calories out and protein, as long as you have enough calories and enough protein your good as long as your not eating mainly ultra processed food

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cope>rope
that is exactly what an unhealthy diet is...
your retarded if you think that. Humans need fat to live its literally essential for human life. meat we have been eating since caveman days when our caveman ancestors had to hunt the mammoth for food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17872
I’m in the medical field. Lots of Indians have cardiovascular disease.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Gaia262, ChristianChad and 3 others
Is the Indian diet unhealthy? Typically I try to eat healthy foods that more often than not exclude curry and other Asian foods.

Unfortunately, Toronto is a cesspool for Pajeets and by extension, their shitty diets. When I stayed with my uncle in Canada for the last week, let me just say the pajeet foods were all pretty unhealthy. Mostly rice, a few vegetables, and curry that barely had meat in it.

Normally at home, I eat grilled chicken, pasta, salads, and other "American" foods and have seen decent muscle gain when eating these foods versus pajeet food that lacked any nutrients.
this forum fails to understand that indian cuisine vaires from state to state for eg @currylightskin is Malayali so he probably eats Malayali cuisine which is non veg basically filled with proteins which is mogger , the unhealthy aspect of Indian food is the veg part which the hindus eat but the indian christians and indian muslims eat non veg food most of the time , Christianity and Muslim are a minority so its quite rare im a Christian myself , mostly from what ive seen all the good looking Indians are either Muslims or christians
your retarded if you think that. Humans need fat to live its literally essential for human life. meat we have been eating since caveman days when our caveman ancestors had to hunt the mammoth for food
the indian diet isnt unhealthy, but it lacks a lot of essential foods like meat and dairy and fats

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
this forum fails to understand that indian cuisine vaires from state to state for eg @currylightskin is Malayali so he probably eats Malayali cuisine which is non veg basically filled with proteins which is mogger , the unhealthy aspect of Indian food is the veg part which the hindus eat but the indian christians and indian muslims eat non veg food most of the time , Christianity and Muslim are a minority so its quite rare im a Christian myself , mostly from what ive seen all the good looking Indians are either Muslims or christians
True the only unhealthy part in my diet is either rice or rice based foods which I don't eat now . Indian Christians and Muslims have mogger food ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
True the only unhealthy part in my diet is either rice or rice based foods which I don't eat now . Indian Christians and Muslims have mogger food ngl .
90% of it is nonveg

90% of it is nonveg
Yeah tons of beef mutton fish organ meats and rarely chicken . Loads of milk ,cheese , ghee and butter . Loads of eggs and nuts . Tons of fruits . loads of coconut oil. My dad hates veggies so it's been just few vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 14166
Yeah tons of beef mutton fish organ meats and rarely chicken . Loads of milk ,cheese , ghee and butter . Loads of eggs and nuts . Tons of fruits . loads of coconut oil. My dad hates veggies so it's been just few vegetables.
same lol

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Vegetables don’t have nutrients. Organs and muscle meat have nutrients.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
of course it is just look at the average curry :owo:

It's one of the worst in the world, ignoring processed junk food. Mixed macronutrient diets cause metabolic damage and their protein intake is generally low for economic reasons.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Kristin and Deleted member 19551
I think this should be water but most people dont understand is that fruits and vegetables contain antinutrients that prevent your absorption of any nutrients while organ meats contain 10X more potency of nutrients as fruits and vegetables do and vegetables have been declining in nutrients since 1950. in order to get the same amount of vitamins from one fruit in the 1920s you had to consume 10 times the amount of fruits

we know from studies in NASA that plants purify the air of volatile pollutants, benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens while we also know plants contain Anti-Nutrients in order to protect itself from getting eaten. Plants contain toxic mineral blockers, pesticides, Lectins and Phytoestrogens which effectively castrate you if you take Phytoestrogens for a long enough period of time

I will make a post about this once I gather enough of the information but in short, you should be avoiding fruits and vegetables because they are extremely bad for you and start supplementing with a regular multivitamin pill instead

you should be consuming a high fat and high meat diet

n 1989, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in collaboration with Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA) carried out Clean Air Study and published results which provide a definitive list of plants that are most effective at purifying indoor air.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
I think this should be water but most people dont understand is that fruits and vegetables contain antinutrients that prevent your absorption of any nutrients while organ meats contain 10X more potency of nutrients as fruits and vegetables do and vegetables have been declining in nutrients since 1950. in order to get the same amount of vitamins from one fruit in the 1920s you had to consume 10 times the amount of fruits

we know from studies in NASA that plants purify the air of volatile pollutants, benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens while we also know plants contain Anti-Nutrients in order to protect itself from getting eaten. Plants contain toxic mineral blockers, pesticides, Lectins and Phytoestrogens which effectively castrate you if you take Phytoestrogens for a long enough period of time

I will make a post about this once I gather enough of the information but in short, you should be avoiding fruits and vegetables because they are extremely bad for you and start supplementing with a regular multivitamin pill instead

n 1989, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in collaboration with Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA) carried out Clean Air Study and published results which provide a definitive list of plants that are most effective at purifying indoor air.
LITERALLY candy is more healthy than fruits and vegetables

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Kristin
LITERALLY candy is more healthy than fruits and vegetables
and the reason I say that is candy doesent contain volatile pollutants, benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens while we also know plants contain Anti-Nutrients in order to protect itself from getting eaten. Plants contain toxic mineral blockers, pesticides, Lectins and Phytoestrogens

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

throw the baby out with the bathwater you fucking retrd

Yeah it's for poor farmers

Literally everything about being Indian is unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Literally the worst diet in terms of taste and nutrition.

Just look at what it did to the people that eat it.

It literally morphed them into the laughing stock of the world.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Kristin
I once ate at a curry restaurant and couldn't shit for 3 days. The spices were good tho, but I'd rather eat Mexican for that and still be able to shit afterwards.

they prob didnt wash their hands before cooking your food. Heard stories of this...literally one of my paranoias to order indian food

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
they prob didnt wash their hands before cooking your food. Heard stories of this...literally one of my paranoias to order indian food
It adds to the spice

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wouldn't surprise me if they served their food after wiping their ass with their hands after taking a shit on the ground behind the restaurant. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Wouldn't surprise me if they served their food after wiping their ass with their hands after taking a shit on the ground behind the restaurant. :ogre:

its happened. saw a video indian chef on his 15 min break took a shit in the parking lot and went back inside to cook. in the UK of course.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499