Is the Insulin Sensitivity Decline from MK677 PERMANENT?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
basically title. wondering if the insulin sensitivity i lose from taking MK677 will return when i finish the cycle? i don’t want to permanently have to diet due to 1 cycle. IK if i get diabetes it will be permanent BUT if i stop the cycle in a prediabetic phase (let’s say my fasting glucose is 110 then i’d stop immediately) will that also return to regular levels after i stop taking it?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, SkullDynamics, castelldefels and 1 other person
If you're taking MK677 you'll need to monitor your blood glucose and insulin every single day and try to balance it out. You can also take diabetic supplements and medications to avoid diabetes

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
High inhib cuck

I’m 7 months on mk677 eating pizza and cake everyday and my shit it still normal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jaroslav, hattrick, User28823 and 1 other person
I just fast and still eat badly on it tbh

If you're taking MK677 you'll need to monitor your blood glucose and insulin every single day and try to balance it out. You can also take diabetic supplements and medications to avoid diabetes
which do you recommend? i plan on taking Alpha lipoic acid 600mg before every meal and 1200mg berberine + 100mg cinnamon every night. and yea i’m gonna measure it every morning before i eat

which do you recommend? i plan on taking Alpha lipoic acid 600mg before every meal and 1200mg berberine + 100mg cinnamon every night. and yea i’m gonna measure it every morning before i eat
measure it after each meal

measure it after each meal
pricking my finger 4 times daily seems a bit over the top, no? the only level that truly matters is your faster glucose level

but also my insulin resistance will go down when i stop MK right? that’s what i’m actually worried about

As far as I know water fasting resets insulin sensitivity ?

berberine negates mk677

basically title. wondering if the insulin sensitivity i lose from taking MK677 will return when i finish the cycle?
yes

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and awesomemc101
Non permanent. The studies show this. Recovery takes a while. Honestly, don't take berberine or any other glucose ancillaries since you ideally want to spike your insulin for maximum IGF-1 response.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and awesomemc101
Non permanent. The studies show this. Recovery takes a while. Honestly, don't take berberine or any other glucose ancillaries since you ideally want to spike your insulin for maximum IGF-1 response.
could you link the studies you’re referring too ?

basically title. wondering if the insulin sensitivity i lose from taking MK677 will return when i finish the cycle? i don’t want to permanently have to diet due to 1 cycle. IK if i get diabetes it will be permanent BUT if i stop the cycle in a prediabetic phase (let’s say my fasting glucose is 110 then i’d stop immediately) will that also return to regular levels after i stop taking it?
No, do keto for a week followed a 5 day fast and you’ll reverse it.