IS THE NECK PILL MALE GAZEEE???

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
I recently read a reddit thread
And many women in the replies are denying the importance of the neckpill while guys are confirming it? Could this mean that the neckpill is male gaze?

And many women in the replies are denying the importance of the neckpill while guys are confirming it? Could this mean that the neckpill is male gaze?

i dont see anyone in the comments saying skinny neck is better?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lestoa
no

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, lestoa, Clavicular and 1 other person
i dont see anyone in the comments saying skinny neck is better?
Look at Joann22's reply. Keep in mind that QQVES used extreme examples and yet there are a lot of women denying the importance of the neckpill

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

90/100% neck/jaw width is ideal

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and nathan

i honestly think the neckpill is actually overrated and doesn’t affect prettyboys much, unless the neck is extremely skinny it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: marek937, datboijj, hopecel and 1 other person
it's largely male gaze yeah. but having a wider neck becomes increasingly important above the age of 23 or so

• WTF
  • +1

• Love it
  • +1
theyre denying it to seem like they dont care about looks. they literally do the same thing when you talk about anything, they even say they prefer muh bloated dad body :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, datboijj, ErbCel and 1 other person
it is not male gaze by any means, but not how exaggerated it is in these examples.
Its saying a jacked physique is male gaze, while in reality it is totally female gaze, provided you don't take roids and are lean too.
None of this matters before face though

• +1
No neck thickness is rly important. Even for prettyboys if you have a thin neck it makes u look like a weird bobblehead

• +1
no dont believe fat reddit fags

• +1
Reactions: datboijj