Is the pelvic girdle the key to midsection aesthetics ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
An unprojected pelvic girdle that aligns with your waist is an extremely mogger trait. It results in a straight clean crisp midsection:

Examples of mogger pelvic bones.
Notice how it results in a straight midsection and phenomenal V line.
B31E7A5D 8832 488C A42D 3354943DD038
E9CF23FD 5445 484E BD42 DE6FB757A190

Examples of weaker pelvic bones:
Notice how the iliac crest pops out, resulting in a sort of hour glass or blocky look. Of course Igor and Connor still have top percentile elite physiques, but it’s a rotten cherry on the top of a brilliant cake:
3C50044F EE6E 4ECE B445 E0FDAC7E9683
C4D6B13B 49C0 44BD A433 CE198DCEDC64

So what are the solutions:
Unfortunately it’s nearly impossible to change the structure of the pelvis.

Only hip shaving could potentially help. Some say it could potentially lead to issues with ligaments ect, while that is true with major shaving, Dr Eppley suggests that you can shave a bit of the outer portion of the lliac crest off. This is the part that contributes to a flaring look.

I’ve heard that a drug known as Relaxin could potentially result in a smaller hip structure via loosening of ligaments, but this only works in theory and it’s extremely experimental. I don’t think anyone has tried it.

The best solution as of now, is to try and fill in your waist with muscle to result in a more straight look in line with your hips. You should target your obliques ( provided you have decent insertions), Transversus and potentially the serratus anterior plus lower lats. Lower lats will result in a straighter, tighter look from the back, provided you have medium or low lat insertions. Water, but you also need to get to a low bf percentage. Any tiny bit of fat on your love handle area looks like shit. If you have extremely stubborn fat pockets there, consider lipo.
B449CBE1 4534 4BF4 B755 3B0AFB28B54F

Furthermore, avoid if possible to do exercises that work your hips too much.

Here are some good transformations I’ve found: sure you’ll never have that slayer combo of small hips and waist, but it’s better to have a bigger waist that’s in line with your pelvic girdle.

31089A45 58A5 416F 80CB 916AC9F6AD1A
CE898BF0 99EC 4E58 B226 951667B632ED
1D9719BF 9361 4B3A 934D 28EFA9BBF28C

AABD5E46 3565 4D14 9B72 228132D3678E
6253FC9C C224 43F4 9D15 8B1F410396CD

You can really see how he filled his obliques and waist here.

Ultimately, you could just choose to accept it and get as jacked and shredded as possible. Roshan has a noticeably shit pelvic girdle yet no girl or normie would care as he’s shredded to the bone.
E98BCF55 D224 4EE5 B172 7334841F3A44

DCF372EF 5D9C 4206 8F16 0904A01F366D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, St.TikTokcel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
@Orc @Blackgymmax @pessimistic @User28823 @St.TikTokcel @Ttran1485 @5.5psl @ConfusedBolivian
@ElTruecel
@FunkyFlamingo
@IBlamePhaggots
@whitegymmax
@androgenic

Last edited:
yep

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
@finn899 Why the nerd react. It’s a solid thread and point

Anything else you’ll like to add ?

I really want to know to want extent crest shaving is possible. Haven’t seen many results as of yet. Liposculpting could work as well I guess

Anything else you’ll like to add ?

I really want to know to want extent crest shaving is possible. Haven’t seen many results as of yet. Liposculpting could work as well I guess
idk if crest shaving would be possible, my first post on here was this tho which would be funny if it worked

but the ligaments / tendons would have to shorten

You fell victim to the bodybuilding meme sadly,you now join the 90 percent of normie 18-24 year olds who gymcel now

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
High IQ

• +1
idk if crest shaving would be possible, my first post on here was this tho which would be funny if it worked

but the ligaments / tendons would have to shorten
Dr Eppley suggests it’s possible and I think he even does the surgery.

Relaxin could work, but at what cost ? It could fuck up things

Attachments

• 404DDA83-1E67-46F4-8017-D0FC31518646.jpeg
    404DDA83-1E67-46F4-8017-D0FC31518646.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C7A98E10-97BC-4ABE-87FF-5F6FD937B231.jpeg
    C7A98E10-97BC-4ABE-87FF-5F6FD937B231.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
You fell victim to the bodybuilding meme sadly,you now join the 90 percent of normie 18-24 year olds who gymcel now
He's discussing aesthetics lol, body building is retarded

• +1
Are you spastic ? A good physique and frame is a massive halo in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Latinolooksmaxxer and sportsmogger
This site loves to overcomplicate shit.

Yes waist bones like everything else is genetics. U either have a narrow waist or u don't, but regardless gymcelling will help create that illusion.

Tiny waist is beneficial to aesthetics, but a wider waist is actually more helpful with gaining strength. Just look at any powerlifters or strongmen even when they learn out. They have closer to 1:1 stw ratio.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, MaestheticMaso and Latinolooksmaxxer
Waist is overrated

Just dont have klinefelter birthing hips and be muscular+lean

Last edited:
I was expecting a literal pelvic girdle you found to give us snatched waists

• +1
This site loves to overcomplicate shit.

Yes waist bones like everything else is genetics. U either have a narrow waist or u don't, but regardless gymcelling will help create that illusion.

Tiny waist is beneficial to aesthetics, but a wider waist is actually more helpful with gaining strength. Just look at any powerlifters or strongmen even when they learn out. They have closer to 1:1 stw ratio.
“Show ignored content”

Yep that’s why I ignored you. Everything you said is nonsense.

Tiny waist and hips only look good in photos

In person they look silly af specially if the guy isnt tall and most girls dont give a fuck about it

• +1
Tiny waist and hips only look good in photos

In person they look silly af and most girls dont give a fuck about it
Only if you have a small upper body. If you have a wide bidelt, it’s a mogger trait

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and RealNinja
Only if you have a small upper body. If you have a wide bidelt, it’s a mogger trait
I think its kinda whatever, the mogger trait is having the big upper body in other words a strong imposing frame

Waist is secondary

• +1
I have shit pelvis genetics too so my torso is like an hourglass jfl. If you are faced with a similar problem, OP is pretty much accurate that you need to get a stronger core and back so you can fill your sides out.

You will never have a V taper but your pelvis shape will look MUCH better if there’s muscle in your core so at least your torso is straight and not an hourglass. Do any ab exercises like crunches, leg raises, etcetera. Hit heavy farmers walks/suitcase carries too

• Love it
Dr Eppley suggests it’s possible and I think he even does the surgery.

Relaxin could work, but at what cost ? It could fuck up things
eppley doesn't care about the well being of his patients, only their money

he performs clavicle lengthening despite its danger, and has botched many patients already

wouldn't ever allow him to operate on me

• +1
I have shit pelvis genetics too so my torso is like an hourglass jfl. If you are faced with a similar problem, OP is pretty much accurate that you need to get a stronger core and back so you can fill your sides out.

You will never have a V taper but your pelvis shape will look MUCH better if there’s muscle in your core so at least your torso is straight and not an hourglass. Do any ab exercises like crunches, leg raises, etcetera. Hit heavy farmers walks/suitcase carries too
I mean once you fill your waist out, you could technically get a V-taper, but you’ll need extremely wide shoulders and back.

eppley doesn't care about the well being of his patients, only their money

he performs clavicle lengthening despite its danger, and has botched many patients already

wouldn't ever allow him to operate on me
I think slight reduction of the crest is potentially safe and it doesn’t play a role in hip movements.

FTMs can also get this surgery sometimes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
I mean once you fill your waist out, you could technically get a V-taper, but you’ll need extremely wide shoulders and back.
You can create the illusion of one if you get big shoulders and grow your lats large enough to be visible from the front. That takes a long time though. In my case I will just be happy when I get rid of this terrible hourglass figure

• +1
I think slight reduction of the crest is potentially safe and it doesn’t play a role in hip movements.

FTMs can also get this surgery sometimes.
would only do it after seeing long term effects on mobility and overall function

• +1
Wonder who has done this procedure for BB purposes
i don't think anyone has

but my dream physique is tiny pelvis and shark round ribcage so even if i had the hips i wouldn't be content

this is mogger bone structure

F15a26159280c632bfbb66f5df1214be

i don't think anyone has

but my dream physique is tiny pelvis and shark round ribcage so even if i had the hips i wouldn't be content

this is mogger bone structure

View attachment 2625967
Isn’t the shark round rib cage caused by good serratus and lat development ?? You could work on that, no?

Isn’t the shark round rib cage caused by good serratus and lat development ?? You could work on that, no?
no, its purely genetic, many different ribcage variations, the most mogger is shark, but most have incel V

Ebb5d86a1b648e91cf46bbf756f96bbc
Ddbf0b988240afc8a14680a9ccd4c1c6

• +1

Attachments

• b0349360dbfa3e850c4f74409ee2a35c.png
    b0349360dbfa3e850c4f74409ee2a35c.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
narrow shark but his is also pretty asymmetric which makes it look goofy
Brutal all the aesthetic physiques have a shark rib cage. Never began with a V shaped rib-cage looks deformed tier shit I see it now.

• JFL
Brutal all the aesthetic physiques have a shark rib cage. Never began with a V shaped rib-cage looks deformed tier shit I see it now.
yeah these features slowly add up and eventually you won't be able to unsee it and body dysmorphia will reach its peak if u dont have every good variation :lul: :lul: :lul:

peak aesthetics:
shark ribcage
tiny pelvis
wide straight clavicles and large scapula
good symmetrical insertions

although some people get away w/o the shark ribcage when tall like jon skywalker, david laid

• Love it
yeah these features slowly add up and eventually you won't be able to unsee it and body dysmorphia will reach its peak if u dont have every good variation :lul: :lul: :lul:

peak aesthetics:
shark ribcage
tiny pelvis
wide straight clavicles and large scapula
good symmetrical insertions

although some people get away w/o the shark ribcage when tall like jon skywalker, david laid
Brutal. They need to come up with more solutions for physique and frame like with face.

• +1
Brutal. They need to come up with more solutions for physique and frame like with face.
yeah, i wanna study anatomy and see why all these variations exist

like why do people with a shark ribcage grow very long costal cartilage horizontally?

and why do blacks generally have smaller pelvises than whites, and in general better bone structure?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and MaestheticMaso
yeah, i wanna study anatomy and see why all these variations exist

like why do people with a shark ribcage grow very long costal cartilage horizontally?

and why do blacks generally have smaller pelvises than whites, and in general better bone structure?
Do you think whites have bigger frames and joints overall, even if blacks have smaller pelvis’?

Ribcage structure is interesting and often overlooked tbh. I’m sure it has something to do with breathing capacity, Androgen receptors, Prenatal and pubertal androgens ect

• +1
An unprojected pelvic girdle that aligns with your waist is an extremely mogger trait. It results in a straight clean crisp midsection:

Examples of mogger pelvic bones.
Notice how it results in a straight midsection and phenomenal V line.
View attachment 2625827View attachment 2625829

Examples of weaker pelvic bones:
Notice how the iliac crest pops out, resulting in a sort of hour glass or blocky look. Of course Igor and Connor still have top percentile elite physiques, but it’s a rotten cherry on the top of a brilliant cake:
View attachment 2625835View attachment 2625836

So what are the solutions:
Unfortunately it’s nearly impossible to change the structure of the pelvis.

Only hip shaving could potentially help. Some say it could potentially lead to issues with ligaments ect, while that is true with major shaving, Dr Eppley suggests that you can shave a bit of the outer portion of the lliac crest off. This is the part that contributes to a flaring look.

I’ve heard that a drug known as Relaxin could potentially result in a smaller hip structure via loosening of ligaments, but this only works in theory and it’s extremely experimental. I don’t think anyone has tried it.

The best solution as of now, is to try and fill in your waist with muscle to result in a more straight look in line with your hips. You should target your obliques ( provided you have decent insertions), Transversus and potentially the serratus anterior plus lower lats. Lower lats will result in a straighter, tighter look from the back, provided you have medium or low lat insertions. Water, but you also need to get to a low bf percentage. Any tiny bit of fat on your love handle area looks like shit. If you have extremely stubborn fat pockets there, consider lipo. View attachment 2625851

Furthermore, avoid if possible to do exercises that work your hips too much.

Here are some good transformations I’ve found: sure you’ll never have that slayer combo of small hips and waist, but it’s better to have a bigger waist that’s in line with your pelvic girdle.

View attachment 2625862View attachment 2625863View attachment 2625864
View attachment 2625867View attachment 2625868
You can really see how he filled his obliques and waist here.

Ultimately, you could just choose to accept it and get as jacked and shredded as possible. Roshan has a noticeably shit pelvic girdle yet no girl or normie would care as he’s shredded to the bone.
View attachment 2625885
View attachment 2625892
Get ur terminology correct buddy wider pelvic bones makes for stronger men and you called them weaker

Real moggers have wider hips than clavicles

View attachment 57A86454-8197-44AF-94F3-CDE98F14F358.webp

• So Sad
Do you think whites have bigger frames and joints overall, even if blacks have smaller pelvis’?

Ribcage structure is interesting and often overlooked tbh. I’m sure it has something to do with breathing capacity, Androgen receptors, Prenatal and pubertal androgens ect
no clue tbh

• +1
Get ur terminology correct buddy wider pelvic bones makes for stronger men and you called them weaker

Real moggers have wider hips than clavicles

View attachment 2626034
I meant weaker in terms of aesthetics. For lower body strength sure, but an overall narrow pelvic structure and V-taper is an attractive trait.

I meant weaker in terms of aesthetics. For lower body strength sure, but an overall narrow pelvic structure and V-taper is an attractive trait.
I know I was messing w u

Just every bone matters

you dont need to have perfect proportions. as long as ur not visible deformed you will look good lean with mass. Even me with wide hips

• So Sad
you dont need to have perfect proportions. as long as ur not visible deformed you will look good lean with mass. Even me with wide hips
nothing more brutal than a man with wide hips coping