Is the pelvic girdle the key to midsection aesthetics ?

again this idiot
over if u dont have bones like this

78b481b1c45c6a2de48a2bb9e63ea27e

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
you dont need to have perfect proportions. as long as ur not visible deformed you will look good lean with mass. Even me with wide hips
If you’re lean and you have noticeably wide hips, that’s a horrible Physique falio. Suggests that you’re estrogenic or were obese as a kid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and User28823
If you’re lean and you have noticeably wide hips, that’s a horrible Physique falio. Suggests that you’re estrogenic or were obese as a kid.
what noticeably means for you ? the examples u gave above ?🤣

Also wide hips are also genetic,doesnt mean you have high estrogen. and you are talking to a med student not to a random 15y kid

what noticeably means for you ? the examples u gave above ?🤣
The examples above have everything else at a top level, most don’t have that luxury to handle wide hips. And also yeah, Connor Murphy is quite estrogenic tbh. Igor might’ve just gotten unlucky.

• Ugh..
Reactions: shieldzz
The examples above have everything else at a top level, most don’t have that luxury to handle wide hips. And also yeah, Connor Murphy is quite estrogenic tbh. Igor might’ve just gotten unlucky.
"quite estrogenic" . Did you check the size of his balls ? Muh hes estrogenic because he has large hips

Bone development have more to do with genetic than related to high / low estrogen. This is something people here will never understand, wide hips are same as having a reccese jaw. its genetic LOL its not related to hormones

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
"quite estrogenic" . Did you check the size of his balls ? Muh hes estrogenic because he has large hips

Bone development have more to do with genetic than related to high / low estrogen. This is something people here will never understand, wide hips are same as having a reccese jaw. its genetic LOL its not related to hormones
No I don’t like at men’s balls like you. Balls have nothing to do with estrogen as well, more so it’s your FSH/LH levels that influence its size. He’s on that enclo/HCG shit probably making it bigger.

No, bone development has a lot to do with estrogen.

@Orc @Blackgymmax @pessimistic @User28823 @St.TikTokcel @Ttran1485 @5.5psl @ConfusedBolivian
@ElTruecel
@FunkyFlamingo
@IBlamePhaggots
@whitegymmax
@androgenic
Sad you didn’t tag me. Im litteraly top 10 best physique natty on this forum

• +1
Wide hips = ldar. Wide pelvic bones are a dimorphic trait which means that the more narrow they are, the more dimorphic your body actually is. Hipceldom indicates high E genetics which also means that your entire bodybuilding capabilities/insertions are death tier (not always the case).

• +1
Do you think whites have bigger frames and joints overall, even if blacks have smaller pelvis’?

Ribcage structure is interesting and often overlooked tbh. I’m sure it has something to do with breathing capacity, Androgen receptors, Prenatal and pubertal androgens ect
I think ribcage structure has a lot to do with if you're an ectormorph or not. Of course a lower ribcage angle means it is narrower, but ectomorphs have narrower ribcages than average. I think it might also have to with with your shoulder to pelvis ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
An unprojected pelvic girdle that aligns with your waist is an extremely mogger trait. It results in a straight clean crisp midsection:

Examples of mogger pelvic bones.
Notice how it results in a straight midsection and phenomenal V line.
View attachment 2625827View attachment 2625829

Examples of weaker pelvic bones:
Notice how the iliac crest pops out, resulting in a sort of hour glass or blocky look. Of course Igor and Connor still have top percentile elite physiques, but it’s a rotten cherry on the top of a brilliant cake:
View attachment 2625835View attachment 2625836

So what are the solutions:
Unfortunately it’s nearly impossible to change the structure of the pelvis.

Only hip shaving could potentially help. Some say it could potentially lead to issues with ligaments ect, while that is true with major shaving, Dr Eppley suggests that you can shave a bit of the outer portion of the lliac crest off. This is the part that contributes to a flaring look.

I’ve heard that a drug known as Relaxin could potentially result in a smaller hip structure via loosening of ligaments, but this only works in theory and it’s extremely experimental. I don’t think anyone has tried it.

The best solution as of now, is to try and fill in your waist with muscle to result in a more straight look in line with your hips. You should target your obliques ( provided you have decent insertions), Transversus and potentially the serratus anterior plus lower lats. Lower lats will result in a straighter, tighter look from the back, provided you have medium or low lat insertions. Water, but you also need to get to a low bf percentage. Any tiny bit of fat on your love handle area looks like shit. If you have extremely stubborn fat pockets there, consider lipo. View attachment 2625851

Furthermore, avoid if possible to do exercises that work your hips too much.

Here are some good transformations I’ve found: sure you’ll never have that slayer combo of small hips and waist, but it’s better to have a bigger waist that’s in line with your pelvic girdle.

View attachment 2625862View attachment 2625863View attachment 2625864
View attachment 2625867View attachment 2625868
You can really see how he filled his obliques and waist here.

Ultimately, you could just choose to accept it and get as jacked and shredded as possible. Roshan has a noticeably shit pelvic girdle yet no girl or normie would care as he’s shredded to the bone.
View attachment 2625885
View attachment 2625892
Lipo