Is the reason why different races all smell different really dietary?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Black people sweat, musk, BO, and breath generally all smell the same even whenever they smell good, they all have a similar scent. Same for white people, there’s a certain type of sweat smell that I only smell off white people, but no other race. and of course, we cannot forget the first time you’ve ever had the misfortune of smelling that awful stench from curries. And for the longest time, I thought this reason was dietary as it makes sense, Indians eat a lot of smelly shit therefore they smell like shit, but Black people and white people in the west honestly don’t have that different diets in most places, even Asians in America, which barely have a smell from my experience, have similar diets to white people in America. Yet, these races all smell different??? They even taste different.
So if we exclude the potential dietary reasons, why is it that their flesh and saliva, and everything about them smells different even though we’re made out of the same thing?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, fuxkdakikez, TheRagingBull and 2 others
no it’s because they smell

Blacks: BO

Whites: BO, coins and wet dogs

Indians: poo and curry

Arabs: BO and shawarma

Latinos: BO and dirt

Gooks: odorless

I just try to be blunt

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, poopoohead and Debetro
I don't know but what I do know is that Jews give of a distinctive stench

Blacks: BO

Whites: BO, coins and wet dogs

Indians: poo and curry

Arabs: BO and shawarma

Latinos: BO and dirt

I just try to be blunt
Why though, that’s what I’m trying to figure out if it’s not purely diet

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
They smell like rotten cheese and the disgusting teeth and eyes they have makes it worse. I'm talking about women mostly, I don't get this feeling about men

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
They smell like rotten cheese and the disgusting teeth and eyes they have makes it worse. I'm talking about women mostly, I don't get this feeling about men
Probably correlated to their panfaces, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Asian men don’t smell at all from my experience and I haven’t smelt that much from women either tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Asian men don’t smell at all from my experience and I haven’t smelt that much from women either tbh
I don't get disgusted by the men, but the women... oh god they remind me so much of insects and I'm personally a very insectophobic person

The ratio of foul smelling curries to other races is DISGUSTINGLY HIGH. Id say curries>SEA>blacks>MENA>lightskins>NEA>south europeans>north europeans in terms of smell tbh.

Black people sweat, musk, BO, and breath generally all smell the same even whenever they smell good, they all have a similar scent. Same for white people, there’s a certain type of sweat smell that I only smell off white people, but no other race. and of course, we cannot forget the first time you’ve ever had the misfortune of smelling that awful stench from curries. And for the longest time, I thought this reason was dietary as it makes sense, Indians eat a lot of smelly shit therefore they smell like shit, but Black people and white people in the west honestly don’t have that different diets in most places, even Asians in America, which barely have a smell from my experience, have similar diets to white people in America. Yet, these races all smell different??? They even taste different.
So if we exclude the potential dietary reasons, why is it that their flesh and saliva, and everything about them smells different even though we’re made out of the same thing?
Idk lemme rub my nose on the next chinese and white woman near me to verify

And it’s also to do with their immune systems

blacks smell like baby powder

It is genetics/environment but I think environment more since some other races can be passing. But god oh god when I first went to the uk at 8 niggers smelled like shit I wanted to move seats in class.