Is "The Wall" truly a cope?

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Most of would agree with these two sentiments:
1. The agepill is legit (for both men and women).
2. Women will always have a higher SMV than guys.

However, Is it necessarily a "cope" to view the wall as women failing at relationships and beauty due to becoming less desired as they age? Even if a 32 yo woman is able to get 200 matches on Tinder in one day, how much of those men are truly "high quality" and are actually looking for something longterm instead of a quickfuck, esp young guys (MILF-maxxers). I can see it both ways. Knowing that a woman who doesnt bat an eye at you will "hit the wall" (esp if she's a normie since they age like shit faster) can be a good cope for incels and Normies. That's why we got forums like r/Whereareallthegoodmen to laugh at them. Imagine that in 5-10 years alot of women who didn't give a shit about you and were getting their backs blown out by chadlites/chads are becoming overweight, single mums, or desperate for attention because they are no longer getting as much when they were younger (hence, all the middle aged women on TikTok). It's funny because I remember this Latina Staceylite Milf-Single mom (she was 31 at the time) was complaining to me about how men only cared about sex with her and saw her child as a turn off JFL :feelswah::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: one job away, Tropical Tyrone, koalendo and 2 others
Idk, but my soon-to-be wife told me that the years she spent getting gangbanged every weekend were the best of her life and I'm happy that she got to experience it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4106 and 14 others
Idk, but my soon-to-be wife told me that the years she spent getting gangbanged every weekend were the best of her life and I'm happy that she got to experience it.
Down bad if not trolling :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

However, Is it necessarily a "cope" to view the wall as women failing at relationships and beauty due to becoming less desired as they age? Even if a 32 yo woman is able to get 200 matches on Tinder in one day, how much of those men are truly "high quality" and are actually looking for something longterm instead of a quickfuck, esp young guys (MILF-maxxers). I can see it both ways. Knowing that a woman who doesnt bat an eye at you will "hit the wall" (esp if she's a normie since they age like shit faster) can be a good cope for incels and Normies. That's why we got forums like r/Whereareallthegoodmen to laugh at them. Imagine that in 5-10 years alot of women who didn't give a shit about you and were getting their backs blown out by chadlites/chads are becoming overweight, single mums, or desperate for attention because they are no longer getting as much when they were younger (hence, all the middle aged women on TikTok). It's funny because I remember this Latina Staceylite Milf-Single mom (she was 31 at the time) was complaining to me about how men only cared about sex with her and saw her child as a turn off JFL :feelswah::feelsgood:

"HAHA when women hit the wall they can no longer date Chad" :ogre:
images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Idontknowlol and 1 other person

Agepill hits men MUCH harder than women

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 12234
"HAHA when women hit the wall they can no longer date Chad" :ogre:
images
Isnt that britney spears? lol. Status doesn't count. Even madonnas old ass is still pulling male models (which i'm sure she's supplying them with money - sugar mama). But i'm sure your average run of the mill middle aged woman will only be seen as a fuck and nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Make sure to keep gangbanging her. Theres room for another cock in love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Toth's thot
Make sure to keep gangbanging her. Theres room for another cock in love
She told me that I could take part in her gangbangs as soon as we marry. Life is good if you ask me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
Agepill hits men MUCH harder than women
I think in some ways it does but in other ways, it doesn't. Like if a dude betabuxxes, he can still slay young pussy and even get himself a trophy wife. Can't say the same for a woman. What young chad in his early to mid 20s would be willing to pick a middle aged woman over all the young staceys/staceylites throwing themselves at him on a daily basis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
What young chad in his early to mid 20s would be willing to pick a middle aged woman over all the young staceys/staceylites throwing themselves at him on a daily basis?
Many, and the young chad will fuck hoes on the side. Stacies cheat on their betabuxxes frequently.

Many, and the young chad will fuck hoes on the side. Stacies cheat on their betabuxxes frequently.
True but a woman who marries a betabux is powerless since he's the breadwinner. Unless a young chad is with the woman for money, she has literally zero power over him. He's essentially just be with her for the fetish of being with an older woman. Otherwise, what is the benefit? lol.

I think in some ways it does but in other ways, it doesn't. Like if a dude betabuxxes, he can still slay young pussy and even get himself a trophy wife. Can't say the same for a woman. What young chad in his early to mid 20s would be willing to pick a middle aged woman over all the young staceys/staceylites throwing themselves at him on a daily basis?
Thats just having in mind a relationship / marriage cuz i guarantee you most young chads would fuck almost any oldcel female atleast once

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
The wall for men is more legit with the existence of balding.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 12234
depends some men peak later except for those who rely on looking youthful
@USER0213 is just peaking
soon he will grow cheekbones, grow another 5 inches like his mother

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Thats just having in mind a relationship / marriage cuz i guarantee you most young chads would fuck almost any oldcel female atleast once
That's my entire point. Chads only want to fuck, not settle down. Alot of women who hit the wall still believe in the idea of love, romance, and marriage JFL. But goodluck securing a chad over the age of 27+ when he has unlimited young pussy.

True but a woman who marries a betabux is powerless since he's the breadwinner. Unless a young chad is with the woman for money, she has literally zero power over him. He's essentially just be with her for the fetish of being with an older woman. Otherwise, what is the benefit? lol.
Well the problem is in their mind / doesnt really exist. In reality their lifes are so much better since they get sex with chads which is all that matters. Also marriage is a paleolithic thing jfl

Unless a young female is with an oldcel for his money he has zero power over her. The daddy fetish almost doesnt exist irl and girls are repulsed of old men with a passion. Even if u pay her whats the point, she wants to get gangbanged by young chads and youre keeping her locked, if you are okay knowing this this then they got the mental resilience to withstand oldceldom. Milfs can be sugar mommies as well and men need the money much more than women

There’s two ‘walls’ which people often seem to conflate:

1. The end of women’s ability to reproduce
2. As a synonim for the ‘agepill’

The first one of course exists and has observable consequences (like women getting more desperate to secure a guy in their late 20s)

But the agepill is debatable. In general almost everbody ages like milk regardless of gender. In the same age cohort chad just becomes older chad, normie older normie, becky older becky etc. the social roles doesn’t change a lot with time. Ofc anybody can descend really hard, that happens too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Well the problem is in their mind / doesnt really exist. In reality their lifes are so much better since they get sex with chads which is all that matters. Also marriage is a paleolithic thing jfl

Unless a young female is with an oldcel for his money he has zero power over her. The daddy fetish almost doesnt exist irl and girls are repulsed of old men with a passion. Even if u pay her whats the point, she wants to get gangbanged by young chads and youre keeping her locked, if you are okay knowing this this then they got the mental resilience to withstand oldceldom. Milfs can be sugar mommies as well and men need the money much more than women
True but it's significantly rarer for women to be sugar mamas than vice versa.. It's why there's an abundance of sugar daddy sites yet there are rarely (if any) sugar mama sites. Women rarely betabux so the only reason a young chad would have a reason to even want to be around a middle aged woman is the MILF/Cougar fetish of fucking older women... But atleast a betabuxxing dude can keep a woman around for decades, even if she's fucking other dudes on the side. Would a young chad be willing to waste his youth going home to some old bitch? lol nah.

There’s two ‘walls’ which people often seem to conflate:

1. The end of women’s ability to reproduce
2. As a synonim for the ‘agepill’

The first one of course exists and has observable consequences (like women getting more desperate to secure a guy in their late 20s)

But the agepill is debatable. In general almost everbody ages like milk regardless of gender. In the same age cohort chad just becomes older chad, normie older normie, becky older becky etc. the social roles doesn’t change a lot with time. Ofc anybody can descend really hard, that happens too
Wish I could find this pic of some ex-actor who went from chadlite to LTN. It was fucking brootal and trending over facebook lmao. But I generally agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Wish I could find this pic of some ex-actor who went from chadlite to LTN. It was fucking brootal and trending over facebook lmao. But I generally agree with you.
Brendan Fraser? :hnghn:
DFDD215C 6385 4112 9B7D C2F83F348E34

• JFL
True but it's significantly rarer for women to be sugar mamas than vice versa.. It's why there's an abundance of sugar daddy sites yet there are rarely (if any) sugar mama sites. Women rarely betabux so the only reason a young chad would have a reason to even want to be around a middle aged woman is the MILF/Cougar fetish of fucking older women... But atleast a betabuxxing dude can keep a woman around for decades, even if she's fucking other dudes on the side. Would a young chad be willing to waste his youth going home to some old bitch? lol nah.
Its rarer for many reasons. The most important of all being that old women currently do not want to betabux. Theyre fine getting getting sex from young chads and receiving the occasional lover tale by some desperate guy that just wants a milf fwb. This almost NEVER HAPPENS with oldcels men. Men are just more desperate for it, are you going to call them lucky because they want it more? If women want they will find whatever the men get but infinitely easier

I honestly dont care if women are mentalcels not gonna pretend their quality of life is objectively worse

Old age as a man is infinitely brutal. Total sexual irrelevancy and not only

Last edited:
  • +1
This thread was created by the female incel mafia that has infested this forum.

Age hits women far worse than men. Foids have a lower SMV than men by age 30.

Last edited:
  • +1
Big blackpill for the foids on this forum:

20180818_FBC544.png

Women age like maggot cheese (unless they're East Asian of course).

Last edited:
  • +1
Women themselves admit the reality of "The Wall" all the time on social media when they say that their dating pool has gotten surprisingly worse.

You rarely see/hear women saying "now that I'm in my 30s, the quality of men I have access to has stayed the same/improved."

Top percentile men (even rich betabuxes) start to become a pipe dream for the vast majority of women as they get into their 30s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 12234
Yes, even 60, 70, and 80 year old grannies get tinder dates now.

This thread was created by the female incel mafia that has infested this forum.

Age hits women far worse than men. Foids have a lower SMV than men by age 30.
A greycel telling me I infested something. Laughable.

Yes, even 60, 70, and 80 year old grannies get tinder dates now.
Big difference between a date and getting into a long term relationship (which is what these women desire). They are only used for sex. Both chads and older women can get sex easily. However, chads are not willing to settle down with them.

One thing I’ll say that isn’t cope about the wall is the fertility window of women is far shorter than it is for men meaning past 35+ ish she’s excluded from any guy that would want kids with her etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
ive never taken a girl over 18 seriously :owo:

The wall means they've reached a position where no guy of any significant value wants a relationship with them

The wall concept has been extensively discussed here:

• +1
obviously there comes a point where you lose alot of your former appeal
but this is very subjective and varies form person to person
some women are still very hot at 40 other are already hitting the wall at 30

wtf 5 year old kid at 22 from a junkie :ROFLMAO:

and people go mad when I say age of consent should be lowered to 16.

Getting pragnent from a junkie is surely better than having a loving family at the young age. (y)