Is there a big disparity in looks between whites and ethnics?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 0200 IMG 0228 IMG 0230 IMG 0201 IMG 0232 IMG 0229 Not much different in height, also ethnics have some positives that whites do not. What’s the reason for whites having such a huge disparity in SMV compared to ethnics? Is it because of white worshipping foids?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadeep
It's because of joo media obviously

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and murdah

Even niggas like this are SEAmaxxing these days

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Xangsane and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton
light eyes are failo since it looks like fish scales:sick:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, PeiFan94, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
I've checked that shittok account. Why does it have shaniquas commenting on it?

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Chadeep and murdah
Whites have high SMV because of the coloringpill light eyes and light hair looks awesome, also they have way better noses than other races.

light eyes are failo since it looks like fish scales:sick:

This is the biggest cope I've ever seen in this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Chadeep, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Whites have high SMV because of the coloringpill light eyes and light hair looks awesome, also they have way better noses than other races.

Hes a jew btw IMG 8714

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and LonelyLooksmaxxer
Mods, ban this nonce above me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, LonelyLooksmaxxer and murdah
high fwhr a flaw????

That's very important.
People underestimate how much a nose either breaks of makes you.

Not that big noses can't be attractive per se, I believe that men should have bigger noses, but most deathnics either have flat MONKEY noses that look like they have been punched till they sink in their faces, or they have those Jew noses if they are kebab, some have bulbous noses too.

If God exists he took all his hatred against humanity on ethnics.
Their hair texture sucks, their skin is prone to dark ass hyperpigmentation, they have literal bug eyes, they are short asf.......

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
Brown eyes are masculine and dark triad.
unironically true, however looksmaxxers don't realize that not everything masculine is ideal

Brown eyes are masculine and dark triad.
The opposite.
Makes you look submissive and ready to be pounded. Only work on woman >sometimes<

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and murdah

They are taller as well, nordic countries are 6’1+ on avg

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Light hair looks awesome????? not on men it doesn't in fact it's for sure the worse. Blue eyes and black hair is best coloring

• +1
Reactions: murdah
unironically true, however looksmaxxers don't realize that not everything masculine is ideal
yeah features like browridges and thin lips are ugly as fuck
but this does not apply to brown eyes

The opposite.
Makes you look submissive and ready to be pounded. Only work on woman >sometimes<
the only one who thinks this is looksmaxxs users, colored eyes are just more striking but not more masculine

That's very important.
People underestimate how much a nose either breaks of makes you.

Not that big noses can't be attractive per se, I believe that men should have bigger noses, but most deathnics either have flat MONKEY noses that look like they have been punched till they sink in their faces, or they have those Jew noses if they are kebab, some have bulbous noses too.

If God exists he took all his hatred against humanity on ethnics.
Their hair texture sucks, their skin is prone to dark ass hyperpigmentation, they have literal bug eyes, they are short asf.......
Nose is the most irrelevant trait for a male. If you nose looks "big", you're just a recessed subhuman in most of the cases.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, jisko32 and murdah
Nose is the most irrelevant trait for a male. If you nose looks "big", you're just a recessed subhuman in most of the cases.
View attachment 3002151
nose is very important for harmony purposes. basically a whole section of your face has only the nose that's visible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, theonewhocantascend and murdah
People would say Perluigi Colina literally looked SCARY because of his eye area.
Images   2024 06 27T153609565

It doesn't only has to do with light eyes, but also lack of eyebrows.
HOWEVER, Photoshop him with T50, and he will look like a Femboy dalit ready to be shoved in a locker. Light eyes give that "soulless" dark triad vibe.

nose is very important for harmony purposes. basically a whole section of your face has only the nose that's visible
Bonelet cope. Plenty of ogres have "bad" noses and they still mog whilst boneless cucks with le heckin' ideal noses are rotting in their basements.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and watah
People would say Perluigi Colina literally looked SCARY because of his eye area.
View attachment 3002153
HOWEVER, Photoshop him with T50, and he will look like a Femboy dalit ready to be shoved in a locker. Light eyes give that "soulless" dark triad vibe.
again that's just ur perception not what people actually think. Darker=More Masculine. and yes i mean that about everything

Bonelet cope. Plenty of ogres have "bad" noses and they still mog whilst boneless cucks with le heckin' ideal noses are rotting in their basements.
yeah cause a "bad" nose isn't actually the bad thing it's about how it looks on your face

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If you exclude american fat fucks then there is quite some difference, the average white man is barely human but most other men on average are subanimal.

• +1
If you exclude american fat fucks then there is quite some difference, the average white man is barely human but most other men on average are subanimal.
The average white man outside of the west is mogger tbh, goyslop diet fucks up their potential.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 3002153
Screenshot 20240627 234628

• JFL
No, this website is just racist. The only disparity is perceived status.

• JFL
Literally "dickface" Gordon Ramsay would say lmfao
It is the largest nose in the world, its length is about 16 centimeters. At first I thought it was Photoshop or something, but it's real

• Woah
Reactions: Bomber517