Nicklz
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Posts
- 25
- Reputation
- 8
Do I really look sad? Is there any chance for me to improve?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I understand that only surgery will help here?It’s bc of your lips mostly bc they are down turned you should get a lip flip.
You look like a creepDo I really look sad? Is there any chance for me to improve? View attachment 5699205
No you have potential with soft maxing and lip flip is not a surgeryI understand that only surgery will help here?
Change you hair cut, softmax, eat good and how old r uDo I really look sad? Is there any chance for me to improve? View attachment 5699205
17, thxChange you hair cut, softmax, eat good and how old r u
R ur growth plates still open17, thx
Regarding the gym, there might be problems, since the doctors forbid me for a number of reasons, problems with my back (severe scoliosis, kyphosis) and I have grown a lot, 188 centimeters, I am only allowed to swimWill that be enough? Thanks for the advice.I would say change your hair and start going to the gym
R ur growth plates still open
Idk, But I think they should be closed already, I've already stopped growing actively, 2 centimeters a yearR ur growth plates still open
Is there any way to treat ur scoliosis to reach 6'3Regarding the gym, there might be problems, since the doctors forbid me for a number of reasons, problems with my back (severe scoliosis, kyphosis) and I have grown a lot, 188 centimeters, I am only allowed to swimWill that be enough? Thanks for the advice.
Se if u can get any orthodontic work(can u breath through ur nose)Idk, But I think they should be closed already, I've already stopped growing actively, 2 centimeters a year
Yes, I am doing rehabilitation and wearing a transverse corset, but I don’t think I can straighten it much, the doctors say it’s too late to do this, but there is a chanceIs there any way to treat ur scoliosis to reach 6'3
I'm not sure as I don't have it myself but maybe 1-2cm of height gain is possible.Yes, I am doing rehabilitation and wearing a transverse corset, but I don’t think I can straighten it much, the doctors say it’s too late to do this, but there is a chance
Yeah, But it's a matter of habit, I've been trying to correct it for a month now, I spent my entire childhood in a family that didn't care about me, then after that changed, I had an operation at 11 years old, and before that I always breathed through my mouth because I couldn't breathe through my nose, I developed a habit of breathing through my mouth over such a long time, and because I wasn't looked after as a child, I also have back problemsSe if u can get any orthodontic work(can u breath through ur nose)
Can u show a side pic
Not bad just a Lil bit of downward growth prolly just the Pic