Is there a chance of forwarding being ugly?

Nicklz

Nicklz

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
25
Reputation
8
Do I really look sad? Is there any chance for me to improve?
1000188347
 
It’s bc of your lips mostly bc they are down turned you should get a lip flip.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nicklz
I understand that only surgery will help here?
No you have potential with soft maxing and lip flip is not a surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nicklz
I would say change your hair and start going to the gym
 
I would say change your hair and start going to the gym
Regarding the gym, there might be problems, since the doctors forbid me for a number of reasons, problems with my back (severe scoliosis, kyphosis) and I have grown a lot, 188 centimeters, I am only allowed to swimWill that be enough? Thanks for the advice.
 
R ur growth plates still open
Idk, But I think they should be closed already, I've already stopped growing actively, 2 centimeters a year
 
  • +1
Reactions: Phio
Regarding the gym, there might be problems, since the doctors forbid me for a number of reasons, problems with my back (severe scoliosis, kyphosis) and I have grown a lot, 188 centimeters, I am only allowed to swimWill that be enough? Thanks for the advice.
Is there any way to treat ur scoliosis to reach 6'3
 
Idk, But I think they should be closed already, I've already stopped growing actively, 2 centimeters a year
Se if u can get any orthodontic work(can u breath through ur nose)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nicklz
Is there any way to treat ur scoliosis to reach 6'3
Yes, I am doing rehabilitation and wearing a transverse corset, but I don’t think I can straighten it much, the doctors say it’s too late to do this, but there is a chance
 
Yes, I am doing rehabilitation and wearing a transverse corset, but I don’t think I can straighten it much, the doctors say it’s too late to do this, but there is a chance
I'm not sure as I don't have it myself but maybe 1-2cm of height gain is possible.
 
Se if u can get any orthodontic work(can u breath through ur nose)
Yeah, But it's a matter of habit, I've been trying to correct it for a month now, I spent my entire childhood in a family that didn't care about me, then after that changed, I had an operation at 11 years old, and before that I always breathed through my mouth because I couldn't breathe through my nose, I developed a habit of breathing through my mouth over such a long time, and because I wasn't looked after as a child, I also have back problems
 
Look through best of the best to try to fix your issues as I'm grey so they be more knowledgeable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nicklz
downturned lips and nct
nothing you can do about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nicklz

Similar threads

LittlePoopypants
Replies
47
Views
244
elijahes123
elijahes123
L
Replies
8
Views
101
OmegaND
OmegaND
L
Replies
4
Views
91
olyen
olyen
LAZE
Replies
1
Views
44
Retrognathia
Retrognathia
Danial1488
Replies
8
Views
84
Lord Regent
Lord Regent

Users who are viewing this thread

  • pyke_000
Back
Top