Is There A More Motivational Philosopher Than Nietzche?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Man advocated for self improvement (Ubermensch) yet left it to the individual to pretty much define how he wants to go about it. Wanted them to go all out and achieve greatness while ignoring the constraints of soyciety.

Nigga believed everyone naturally strives for power and self-assertion.
Its not necessarily about domination or control over others in a traditional sense, but rather about realizing one's potential, achieving self-mastery, and exerting influence in various spheres of life. (Will to power)

He also pretty much felt that morality is cucked.
Only weak people cope with morality because they can't outcompete or outproduce the strong.
Basically couldn't handle the mog so they cope by promoting values like kindness, empathy and stuff while shitting on pride, power and hierarchy.

Never actually read any of his books btw:forcedsmile:but some lecturer brought him up and I thought it was pretty interesting... Too bad he died like a cuck tho... And was most likely inkwell

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
Fuck that nigga

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, TechnoBoss and Brus Wane
If you ever wanted to get into his books, it's a little tricky if you haven't read any kind of philosophy. I recommend reading the thread @HarrierDuBois made on why he decided to read him.

He's an interesting philosopher. Probably one of the first (if not first) real blackpilled people. Was dropping out of society and saying "just be Chad (ubermensch) and don't let any morality niggers hold you back. ascend at all costs" before anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Brus Wane and <6PSLcel
Thanks
If you ever wanted to get into his books, it's a little tricky if you haven't read any kind of philosophy. I recommend reading the thread @HarrierDuBois made on why he decided to read him.

He's an interesting philosopher. Probably one of the first (if not first) real blackpilled people. Was dropping out of society and saying "just be Chad (ubermensch) and don't let any morality niggers hold you back. ascend at all costs" before anyone else.

I found this in the thread
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
marcus aurelius, stoic

Thats a common misconception
Ubermensch was never about self improvement

Ppl see "superman" and think its about defeating the competition and being better than everybody else when the point of ubermensch is to follow your heart's true desires, your will, without caring about what other people will think neither surrendering to faith (faith in a broad sense, not just religious)

If you do shit with the goal of "improving" then you are acting based on faith (i do this hoping i will be stronger better smarter and so on tomorrow)
If you do shit based on defeating others then you are doing shit based on other people not yourself

Instead of following your will

Specially when most of the self improvement comes from discipline - doing shit you dont want but do anyways because you want to reap the benefits later.

TLDR the only thing that humans can do that approaches them the most to Ubermensch is Art, because its sought to manifest the will as much as possible and this in itself is ubermensch's way of living

Its really self-helpy specially for cynics (which most of the blackpillers tend to gravitate towards) but theres also a lot of misconceptions about the guy's writings imho

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Too bad he died like a cuck tho... And was most likely inkwell
He died as one of the most iconoclastic and memorable thinkers of the past millennia. That is a legacy which outweighs pussy. But to answer OP Nietzsche is incredible but also Max Stirner; he encapsulates the looksmaxing spirit.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Yes there is. He is called JEREMY MEEKS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane, mid and InnerVoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back