Is there a name for when only the outer part of your upper eyelid is exposed?

W

Willum Peturus

Bronze
I have hooded almond shaped eyes with low uee, but the outer part of the upper eyelid (outer fourth) isn't covered by my hooding, my hooding goes above that part. I notice more people have this thing. Is there a name for it? It looks kinda like what Justin Timberlake has, but I have it slightly more.

I have hooded almond shaped eyes with low uee, but the outer part of the upper eyelid (outer fourth) isn't covered by my hooding, my hooding goes above that part. I notice more people have this thing. Is there a name for it? It looks kinda like what Justin Timberlake has, but I have it slightly more.
its called being ugly

I wouldn't know without images, but it just sounds like almond eyes.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I wouldn't know without images, but it just sounds like almond eyes.
look at the outside corners of his eyes. he has uee there but not with the rest of his eye

Attachments

• images0.persgroep.jpg
    images0.persgroep.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
look at the outside corners of his eyes. he has uee there but not with the rest of his eye
The eye shape is almond, but I think that exposure might be caused by recessed lateral orbital rims.

The eye shape is almond, but I think that exposure might be caused by recessed lateral orbital rims.
How does Justin Timberlake have recessed lateral orbital rims?

How does Justin Timberlake have recessed lateral orbital rims?
I was looking at the wrong part, thought lateral orbital rims were something else :lul: . I have no idea what causes it then. I presume it's do do with the shape of the brow ridge and eye.

Almond eyes are good though, so there's not too much point in worrying about it.

I was looking at the wrong part, thought lateral orbital rims were something else :lul: . I have no idea what causes it then. I presume it's do do with the shape of the brow ridge and eye.

Almond eyes are good though, so there's not too much point in worrying about it.
I think it has to do with positively tilted brow bones and a not high enough canthal tilt for the hooding to cover the corner

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Barely noticeable to 99% of the population. So no common name for it, maybe one can fabricate some medical name for it like, lateral exposed upper eyelid. Timberlake has kind of an odd permasquint, but otherwise top tier eyes.
intro-1613155596.jpg

It's called incel skull

brb using imagination since no pics

almond eyes, i wouldnt worry too much unless you have giga uee

Barely noticeable to 99% of the population. So no common name for it, maybe one can fabricate some medical name for it like, lateral exposed upper eyelid. Timberlake has kind of an odd permasquint, but otherwise top tier eyes.
intro-1613155596.jpg
In a lot of lightings there is a shadow covering that piece of uee so it's not a big deal anyways but I was just wondering