Is there a natural way to widen your palate?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
My smile looks like dogshit because i dont have a wide palate. Having a beautiful smile can help a bit. Look the character Rio from La Casa de Papel. He doesnt look good yet you see a lot of chicks saying he's cute af bcuz of his smile.

I Want to be able to smile on pictures and look good lol, i dont want to look serious in every pic and be mistaken for a psycho.

Mewinglol

Just mew bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, goat2x, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Through the method of Jewing— i mean mewing one can obtain the powers of Kike Mew and expand the palate. All he needs is 4000 shekels and Mike Jew will happily supply the palate expansion.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Yes!!! Chewing. Most people don't chew nearly as much as our ancestors did and thus develop small jaws and a narrow dental arch with a narrow palate that is too small for the tongue. Especially open mouth chewing with no lip and cheek engagement is very effective. It has widened and is widening my palate.

Conclusion: Open mouth chew your foods very well before swallowing, eat more tough foods like steak or carrots and start chewing several pieces of gum (at once) for 45 min to 1 h a day. Chew on both sides, alternating between the two. And get your vitamin D + K2. It can do wonders even after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, EverythingMaxxer, laske.7 and 2 others
Through the method of Jewing— i mean mewing one can obtain the powers of Kike Mew and expand the palate. All he needs is 4000 shekels and Mike Jew will happily supply the palate expansion.
He's lost money doing his practice, I think he lost something like 300k.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 2621

his videos are free tho...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Yes!!! Chewing. Most people don't chew nearly as much as our ancestors did and thus develop small jaws and a narrow dental arch with a narrow palate that is too small for the tongue. Especially open mouth chewing with no lip and cheek engagement is very effective. It has widened and is widening my palate.

Conclusion: Open mouth chew your foods very well before swallowing, eat more tough foods like steak or carrots and start chewing several pieces of gum (at once) for 45 min to 1 h a day. Chew on both sides, alternating between the two. And get your vitamin D + K2. It can do wonders even after puberty.
Is this a joke? Aren’t you suppose to close your mouth when you chew? Where’s the evidence suggesting open mouth chewing is beneficial

Is this a joke? Aren’t you suppose to close your mouth when you chew? Where’s the evidence suggesting open mouth chewing is beneficial
This ain't no joke. The only reason "you're supposed to" chew with a closed mouth is good manners and civilization, not because it is natural or the best way to do it.

When you stop using your lips to keep your mouth closed during chewing you work the chewing muscles better and with greater range of motion.
After an open mouth gum chewing session I feel pressure not just in my lower jaw and masseters but also in my maxilla and cheekbones radiating all the way up to beneath my eyes. It works very well for palate expansion - at least for me; much better than tongue posture alone, which really is just to prevent collapsing of the dental arches and rarely works to increase intermolar width on its own. CHEWING is the key and the tongue should just be thought of as a retainer which prevents loss of achieved expansion. After a few weeks of open mouth chewing I could even feel my sinuses open up and breathe better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
True chads wore mouthguards all the time in their youth because of sports which naturally expanded it

This ain't no joke. The only reason "you're supposed to" chew with a closed mouth is good manners and civilization, not because it is natural or the best way to do it.

When you stop using your lips to keep your mouth closed during chewing you work the chewing muscles better and with greater range of motion.
After an open mouth gum chewing session I feel pressure not just in my lower jaw and masseters but also in my maxilla and cheekbones radiating all the way up to beneath my eyes. It works very well for palate expansion - at least for me; much better than tongue posture alone, which really is just to prevent collapsing of the dental arches and rarely works to increase intermolar width on its own. CHEWING is the key and the tongue should just be thought of as a retainer which prevents loss of achieved expansion. After a few weeks of open mouth chewing I could even feel my sinuses open up and breathe better.

Great post. Chewing seems to be much more important than mewing for palate width

Open mouth chewing using a large piece of gum that engulfs the entire one side of your mouth> small piece of gum

Bruxism luco Fig3 4

imw before after?

Chewing when in adulthood might do more harm than good though.