Is there a possibility this is balding or its just the shape of hair and lighting..in other lights its not noticeable

A

Albanero

Bronze
IMG 20190811 151706

better go consult someone .. my brother has the same thing but they say he isnt balding and he kept his hairline ever since

• +1
Reactions: Albanero
It depends. Has your hair always been like that?
If not, it might be early sign of balding.

• +1
Reactions: Albanero
It depends. Has your hair always been like that?
If not, it might be early sign of balding.
Not always but i think the guy that cut my hair he fucked up and he scissored my hair really bad..its been like that since then..i only lose 5-10 hairs only when i shower and mostly if i been to beach earlier and let salt on my hair

Your hair is greasy and lighting and closeup. I doubt it is balding.
Not always but i think the guy that cut my hair he fucked up and he scissored my hair really bad..its been like that since then..i only lose 5-10 hairs only when i shower and mostly if i been to beach earlier and let salt on my hair
How do you even know you lose hair in shower? I've never in my life noticed losing any hair in shower.

Your hair is greasy and lighting and closeup. I doubt it is balding.
I think i lose some hair in shower especially after the beach since i go everyday..the sun and salt water think dryed and damages my hair.. maybe i should wash it off right after i get out of the sea

looks like you are not balding

Hairline no but top of head looks weird

There’s a possibility but it looks unlikely. If you actually want to know, take a picture of your crown and one from a better angle of your hairline (with your hair pulled back to reveal hairline shape) and post it here for me and a few other people to analyze or on Reddit r/tressless.

It's over. You're balding.