Is there a post with surgery before and after pictures only?

A

anonymous8675

Iron
I’m a new member on the forum and noticed one thing wrong with this forum. There seems to be a surplus of theoretical talk with hardly any before and after pictures that show major improvement in people’s faces. We are trying to look better, so why aren’t there more pictures. I don’t care about your novel of how you got to getting a chin implant (working with physician, symmetry, etc). SHOW ME RESULTS. Show me an impressive before and after and then people will naturally ask you how you did it. It’s making me think that plastic surgery really doesn’t work to make an unattractive person attractive. If it did, there would be way more before and after photo evidence. I’ve seen a few before and afters that were very impressive where someone actually had something very wrong that was fixed, but I haven’t seen a single before and after transformation of an ugly-mediocre guy going to a straight chad with surgical procedures. Am I looking in the wrong places?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, RealSurgerymax and 13 others
michael george hartley you're a philosopher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
I’m a new member on the forum and noticed one thing wrong with this forum. There seems to be a surplus of theoretical talk with hardly any before and after pictures that show major improvement in people’s faces. We are trying to look better, so why aren’t there more pictures. I don’t care about your novel of how you got to getting a chin implant (working with physician, symmetry, etc). SHOW ME RESULTS. Show me an impressive before and after and then people will naturally ask you how you did it. It’s making me think that plastic surgery really doesn’t work to make an unattractive person attractive. If it did, there would be way more before and after photo evidence. I’ve seen a few before and afters that were very impressive where someone actually had something very wrong that was fixed, but I haven’t seen a single before and after transformation of an ugly-mediocre guy going to a straight chad with surgical procedures. Am I looking in the wrong places?
How about you get yourself a nice implant and post it here 😊

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, AlwaysHaveQuestions and SOS-Sonic
No one gives a shit if you believe in it. Google a bit you lazy fatso and don’t demand information and Personal pics of people lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, CristianT, BigNigga69 and 2 others
"but I haven’t seen a single before and after transformation of an ugly-mediocre guy going to a straight chad with surgical procedures"

I mean is that even possible?
For example Salludon and Amnesia weren't ugly to begin with, you can't turn someone ugly to a straight chad, unless the ugly guy had a solid base...but in that case you wouldn't call him ugly, know what I'm saying?

also a lot of people do shit and don't post because they don't want to get clowned about it (like tyrion)

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, LooksmaxxHopeful, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
Because surgeries are expensive and your average ugly can't afford them unless medically indicated.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Didn't read. Welcome aboard, bro.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, BigNigga69, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
i think @Lorsss created a good looksmax glossary at one point, should sticky it in this sub-forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, BigNigga69, ChristianChad and 2 others
i somewhat agree but you sound entitled asf
not just in wanting people to provide pictures and saying you dont care about their journey :ROFLMAO: (psycho vibes) but expecting major ascension to be true. most ascension we see here are bimax for recessed birds true and that's the reality. you have to go through multiple surgery as a normie to ascend

"but I haven’t seen a single before and after transformation of an ugly-mediocre guy going to a straight chad with surgical procedures"

For example Salludon and Amnesia weren't ugly to begin with, you can't turn someone ugly to a straight chad, unless the ugly guy had a solid base...but in that case you wouldn't call him ugly, know what I'm saying?

also a lot of people do shit and don't post because they don't want to get clowned about it (like tyrion)
i agree somewhat
but having only 4 transformation posts
makes this forum seem like a joke
but whatever
its up to me as always

• +1
Reactions: anonymous8675 and LooksmaxxHopeful
i think @Lorsss created a good looksmax glossary at one point, should sticky it in this sub-forum tbh
I will stick it once I update it.
I created the archive in 2019 and there is a lot of work to keep it updated and interesting

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 7098 and anonymous8675
No one gives a shit if you believe in it. Google a bit you lazy fatso and don’t demand information and Personal pics of people lol
You have a lot of posts in this forum so I would assume you would understand where I'm coming from. I don't care if anyone gives a shit if I believe in it. Google has some images, but I'm talking about this forum specifically. Lots of members talk about surgery plans, dates, success, etc. BUT THERE IS NEVER PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS IT. Do you not think that's weird at all? You sound angry because I'm undermining the contribution of surgical looksmax due to lack of evidence. Perhaps you thought surgery could save you and you're mad I am calling out the elephant in the room?

i agree somewhat
but whatever
its up to me as always
I agree. There are way more surgery appointments mentioned that people have than there are before and after pics from surgery. Seems very strange. Makes me think the surgeries aren't turning out too well for these individuals.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
How about you get yourself a nice implant and post it here 😊
Not enough evidence of before and after photos causing dramatic facial improvement for me to justify it.

I created the archive in 2019 and there is a lot of work to keep it updated and interesting
You have a full archive of before and after?!?!? That's what I'm looking for.

i somewhat agree but you sound entitled asf
not just in wanting people to provide pictures and saying you dont care about their journey :ROFLMAO: (psycho vibes) but expecting major ascension to be true. most ascension we see here are bimax for recessed birds true and that's the reality. you have to go through multiple surgery as a normie to ascend
I think reading a novel someone writes about their plastic surgery procedure and then using that as justification to get your own procedure done without seeing their before and after photos is psychotic. Prioritizing pictures (results) over theory and fluff seems quite logical to me. If you have to go through multiple surgeries as a normie to ascend, I just want to see the ascent. I'm not even seeing before and after photos of normies that are actually meaningful or impressive. Look at the number of posts on this forum where people talk about their upcoming procedures and then look at the number of before and after photos on this forum and tell me there isn't something wrong.

I think reading a novel someone writes about their plastic surgery procedure and then using that as justification to get your own procedure done without seeing their before and after photos is psychotic. Prioritizing pictures (results) over theory and fluff seems quite logical to me. If you have to go through multiple surgeries as a normie to ascend, I just want to see the ascent. I'm not even seeing before and after photos of normies that are actually meaningful or impressive. Look at the number of posts on this forum where people talk about their upcoming procedures and then look at the number of before and after photos on this forum and tell me there isn't something wrong.
you give me the impression you are agitated because you aren't seeing any major ascension to give you hope. again ascension is rare for your average person here. go on the success section there is a post about it you will find it rather easily.
maybe they just dont want to share it publicly, anonymous8675

• +1
Reactions: anonymous8675 and one job away
op you are a cunt ffs.

search the forum instead of using UPPERCASE LETTERS TO SHOW YOUR ANGER YOU KAREN WANNABE ASSHOLE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7098 and one job away
You have a lot of posts in this forum so I would assume you would understand where I'm coming from. I don't care if anyone gives a shit if I believe in it. Google has some images, but I'm talking about this forum specifically. Lots of members talk about surgery plans, dates, success, etc. BUT THERE IS NEVER PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS IT. Do you not think that's weird at all? You sound angry because I'm undermining the contribution of surgical looksmax due to lack of evidence. Perhaps you thought surgery could save you and you're mad I am calling out the elephant in the room?
Nah mate. I m not mad cuz I never saw ascensions cuz I did. Im clowning you cuz you just come here and demand that people shower you with personal and private information, like pics. You never did anything to deserve them. You are even too retarded to browse the forum. And btw no one here gives a fck if you believe in it. I won’t try to convince you

as others said you’re a karen

Last edited:
Nah mate. I m not mad cuz I never saw ascensions cuz I did. Im clowning you cuz you just come here and demand that people shower you with personal and private information, like pics. You never did anything to deserve them. You are even too retarded to browse the forum. And btw no one here gives a fck if you believe in it. I won’t try to convince you

as others said you’re a karen
Lol ok chief.

you give me the impression you are agitated because you aren't seeing any major ascension to give you hope. again ascension is rare for your average person here. go on the success section there is a post about it you will find it rather easily.
maybe they just dont want to share it publicly, anonymous8675
Yea, it just sucks that there is no hope tbh. I'm amazed in 2021 that there isn't some procedures or options for plastic surgery that actually work lol. Plastic surgery just seems like a huge scam industry.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yea, it just sucks that there is no hope tbh. I'm amazed in 2021 that there isn't some procedures or options for plastic surgery that actually work lol. Plastic surgery just seems like a huge scam industry.
theres plenty of good bimax outcomes. you're expectations are fucked and i think you need to fix your attitude ngl
you are like an amputated man crying why god didnt grant him regeneration

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4430
theres plenty of good bimax outcomes. you're expectations are fucked and i think you need to fix your attitude ngl
Yea, bimax is like the one procedure I've seen that actually makes a significant difference on a consistent basis for those that have recessed jaws. Almost makes me wish that was the only thing wrong with my face.

Yea, bimax is like the one procedure I've seen that actually makes a significant difference on a consistent basis for those that have recessed jaws. Almost makes me wish that was the only thing wrong with my face.
It's very difficult to find someone who,

1) Is willing to get/can afford plastic surgery
2) Has a good base for ascension
3) Made the exact correct call on what procedures to get based on his proportions and issues
4) Stuck around here after becoming attractive
5) Is willing to post pictures of their face

It's taken me almost 3 years to iron out my procedures and get my money in order.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and LooksmaxxHopeful
It's very difficult to find someone who,

1) Is willing to get/can afford plastic surgery
2) Has a good base for ascension
3) Made the exact correct call on what procedures to get based on his proportions and issues
4) Stuck around here after becoming attractive
5) Is willing to post pictures of their face

It's taken me almost 3 years to iron out my procedures and get my money in order.
Well hopefully you post pictures for the sake of this forum

Bad case of lack of winners mindset

tbh though, while people cry, secretly inside they are like "im actually a mogger", just look at how many people bait validation in this way

need of a realism pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
You are obviously full of shit you retard. Don't you think members like me have already meticulously studied aesthetics and before/afters of several different surgeries and the "theoretical talk" is there to discuss the knowledge we have gained from these studies ?

There's not so many members here who actually need and get surgery. And then, some occasionally post results, but most don't. That doesn't refute shit. Surgery can be VERY legit if done right, and I myself am an example of a REALLY ugly guy who went from truecel to low tier normie with a chin wing, contact lenses, haircut and under eye concealer, all of which I learned about on this forum.

I'm about to get a bimax + jaw angle implants and that will ascend me HARD to chadlite territory I already have the morphs.

But the amoubt of people who go that far is obviously very small, because of several reducing factors. But it doesn't nean that surgeries isn't legit or nonody is getting shit done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7725
You are obviously full of shit you retard. Don't you think members like me have already meticulously studied aesthetics and before/afters of several different surgeries and the "theoretical talk" is there to discuss the knowledge we have gained from these studies ?

There's not so many members here who actually need and get surgery. And then, some occasionally post results, but most don't. That doesn't refute shit. Surgery can be VERY legit if done right, and I myself am an example of a REALLY ugly guy who went from truecel to low tier normie with a chin wing, contact lenses, haircut and under eye concealer, all of which I learned about on this forum.

I'm about to get a bimax + jaw angle implants and that will ascend me HARD to chadlite territory I already have the morphs.

But the amoubt of people who go that far is obviously very small, because of several reducing factors. But it doesn't nean that surgeries isn't legit or nonody is getting shit done.
you wear colored lenses? what brand? whats ur real eye color? did girls notice etc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you wear colored lenses? what brand? whats ur real eye color? did girls notice etc?
I wear contacts instead of glasses, eyes are naturally green

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Wear contacts
finding realistic, reasonably priced contacts that actually provide some sort of coloring halo is much easier said than done. i found some for 50 USD that look good. i will post them here when i get them. i will probably be tormented and told to never wear them lul

9mmsfx apparently have very realistic contacts but they cost half a grand USD. they will be my saving grace if they actually look good because i dont really need any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
fucking graycels man always making the site worse as every second passes.

Also they might not want to post for privacy reasons, "keep the blackpill to yourself" as they say I suppose, looksmaxxing only works if only a section of the population does it.

Genuinely being sorry for being that guy but do you have the link for his post?

I hope you’re going to show your before and afters.

Everyone wants before and afters, while thinking their situation is the exception to why they can’t show them “I have a professional job” “I can’t have Incels bothering me.” Blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Blackgymmax
damn. brutal greycel roasting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
People are just embarrassed that they only ascended to htn post surgery. People are making improvements but nobody is really becoming the 6psl god they thought.

So, did you update it?

i agree somewhat
but whatever
its up to me as always
Bro its looksMAXXING not looksascending forum. You can only max out your genetic potential + a little more with surgery. You cant ascend more than 2-3 points but you can improve your life significantly if youre lucky.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back