Is there a proof that women find 80% of men unattractive?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
We all the know this OKCupid graph that shows that women on this dating site rate 80% of the male profiles as below-average.
Okcupid

However, this graph has some caveats. It's definitely true that men rated female profiles according to their attractiveness, because men of all ages rated women in their 20s the highest:
Okcupid2

But women rated men around their age the highest. For example, women who were 45 rated 40 year-old men the highest, and women whoe were 50 rated 46 year-old men the highest:
Okcupid1

This is a clear indicator that most women rate men according to their relationship compatibility and not strictly according to their physical attractiveness. No way 45 year-old women find 40 year-old men the most attractive. Most 40 year-old men look like utter shit.
The older women know that they don't have any chance to land a 25 year-old Chad, so they go for men around their age who can provide financial stability and are not extremely ugly (and see, even then, they go for younger men - 45 year-old women go for 40 year-olds, 50 year-old women go for 46 year-olds).

This has consequences for the narrative "80% of men are unattractive for women."
If men rate women only according to their attractiveness, the ratings show how attractive women are for men. But if women rate men according to their relationship compatibility, the ratings do NOT show how attractive men are for women.

For example:
A 25 year-old High-Tier Becky gets rated as 7/10 from men of all ages. Her final rating will be 7/10.
A 25 year-old High-Tier Normie gets rated as 7/10 from women around his age, but 3/10 from women in her 30s and 40s because he is still a student. His final rating will be 5/10. (Mid-Tier Normies will get even lower ratings!)
The only men who can get a high rating are Chads who are rated 9/10 from women around their age and at least 6/10 from women of all other age brackets.

How could we really know how attractive men are for women on average? Well, if we would ask women "Rate the physical attractiveness of these men" and they give an answer, we would know. But this is not what happened on OKCupid.

My guess:
Men are on average less attractive for women than women for men, but it's not true that 80% of men are unattractive. Not only because of different tastes (this is true for men as well), but also because the average Normie is far from "unattractive."

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Uglybrazilian, Frank Jack and 14 others
have u seen the study that shows women lie about having had less sex than theyve actually had aswell as lying about finding men more attractive then they actually believe them to be? and the results were the opposite with men. they asked them questions first and then ask them the same thing with a lie detector.

cba to link it just look it up or go to the must read section on .co im pretty sure its there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Frank Jack, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
have u seen the study that shows women lie about having had less sex than theyve actually had aswell as lying about finding men more attractive then they actually believe them to be? and the results were the opposite with men. they asked them questions first and then ask them the same thing with a lie detector.

cba to link it just look it up or go to the must read section on .co im pretty sure its there
I remember seeing such studies on other sites.

But this is not an argument against my theory that most men are not "unattractive" for women. Because my theory is: The women on OKCupid rate most men as below-average when they are just not compatible for a relationship, not physically unattractive.

I remember seeing such studies on other sites.

But this is not an argument against my theory that most men are not "unattractive" for women. Because my theory is: The women on OKCupid rate most men as below-average when they are just not compatible for a relationship, not physically unattractive.
Dont Bother Me Like A Boss GIF by FC Bayern Munich

• Love it
Reactions: AlexAP

It doesn't matter, the male and female numbers always match-up on the average point. Since men report like 9 average partners and women 7, the average is just 8.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Danish_Retard
It doesn't matter, the male and female numbers always match-up on the average point. Since men report like 9 average partners and women 7, the average is just 8.
Is there someone that believes that average lay count of a woman is 9?? Lol, girls at 18 yo already have 10+ lay count

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, goat2x, Frank Jack and 10 others
no take everything you see on this forum with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Is there someone that believes that average lay count of a woman is 9?? Lol, girls at 18 yo already have 10+ lay count
I think the promiscuous women are a minority. Most women are in LTR most of the time. What do you think is the average lay count of women?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lolcel, flamboyant and 4 others
hard cope, it really depends on what country tbh

hard cope, it really depends on what country tbh
Of course...I'm speaking of women in Europe and Usa, not some random muslim coutry

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you've gone to college that's your proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, LastHopeForNorman, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
If you've gone to college that's your proof
I was never in college. Still, people here tell that in college, being NT is the most important thing and Normies can get laid easily (not with Stacys, but with Beckys).

I was never in college. Still, people here tell that in college, being NT is the most important thing and Normies can get laid easily (not with Stacys, but with Beckys).
NT is important as well as looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slasher, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 12344
Well, most women are in LTR. But it's possible that they had ONS and flings and a higher lay count. But I don't think the AVERAGE lay count for all women is 30, 50 or even higher.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Well, most women are in LTR. But it's possible that they had ONS and flings and a higher lay count. But I don't think the AVERAGE lay count for all women is 30, 50 or even higher.
Most girls aren't in LTR during high shool and college, and that's where they fuck around the most...easily 20 parterns between 15 yo and 23 yo, that's like 2 lays every year

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
But this is not an argument against my theory that most men are not "unattractive" for women. Because my theory is: The women on OKCupid rate most men as below-average when they are just not compatible for a relationship, not physically unattractive
garbage theory. women are compatible with whoever is good looking enough, not more to it.
women easily find 60% of men butt ass ugly

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No, it's actually 99 %.

Top 1 % or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 13076

So are men uglier or better looking according to you ?

So are men uglier or better looking according to you ?
in this society they are. but thats cuz of unnatural diet (no raw meat) and phyto/xenoestrogens making men less masculine and women even more feminine. if everyone was healthy it should be close to 50/50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, mulattomaxxer and Biiyo03
Most girls aren't in LTR during high shool and college, and that's where they fuck around the most...easily 20 parterns between 15 yo and 23 yo, that's like 2 lays every year
Idk, do you think the majority of women takes part in the hookup culture? A lot do, for sure, but I doubt they have on average 20 sexual partners at 23.

Surveys in US colleges show that most do not sleep around, it's a minority who has a lot of sexual partners. I'm not sure about it, but I think it's more realistic than saying the majority of women are promiscuous.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 10367
garbage theory. women are compatible with whoever is good looking enough, not more to it.
women easily find 60% of men butt ass ugly
There are older women in OKCupid. They rate older men the highest. I'm sure this is because they know they can't get younger men and not because they find older men more attractive than younger men.

Surveys in US colleges show that most do not sleep around
Surveys are bullshit, both men and women lie on it

I took a survey years ago, and lied about "last time you had sex" lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, fogdart, 5'8manlet and 8 others
i think the okcupid study is off. when it comes to younger guys. i think its more like the top 60-70+ percentile whites who are young are considered attractive to most women primarily. Older guys start balding and shit as they get older + are fat so the makes a huge diff. unless women just up their standards based on the average dude.
@OOGABOOGA isnt like some 8/10 chad and he has phenomenal results. The bar is just stupidly higher if youre like ethnic or if youre older youll prob be some balding subhuman

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5802, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
i think the okcupid study is off. when it comes to younger guys. i think its more like the top 60-70+ percentile whites who are young are considered attractive to most women primarily. Older guys start balding and shit as they get older + are fat so the makes a huge diff. unless women just up their standards based on the average dude.
@OOGABOOGA isnt like some 8/10 chad and he has phenomenal results. The bar is just stupidly higher if youre like ethnic or if youre older youll prob be some balding subhuman
Yes, I think among young men the percentage of men who are considered attractive is very high, and the ones who are average-looking make up most of the rest. Only a few young men are "unattractive" for most women (as unattractive is worse than just average).

The "80% are ugly" narrative is blackpill exxageration.

Yes, I think among young men the percentage of men who are considered attractive is very high, and the ones who are average-looking make up most of the rest. Only a few young men are "unattractive" for most women (as unattractive is worse than just average).

The "80% are ugly" narrative is blackpill exxageration.
Shit I meant exaggeration.

Aren't you only focusing on the sluts though? Studies show there are like 10-15% of girls that have insane lay counts, but then there is 50% of girls under 3. IMO I know a lot of non-slutty girls where few girls actually even care about sex if they can get free attention why bother with sex?

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
No there is no evidence. Dating don't show the whole picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and AlexAP
Idk, do you think the majority of women takes part in the hookup culture? A lot do, for sure, but I doubt they have on average 20 sexual partners at 23.

Surveys in US colleges show that most do not sleep around, it's a minority who has a lot of sexual partners. I'm not sure about it, but I think it's more realistic than saying the majority of women are promiscuous.
"hookup culture is a myth" is a huge cope

most men can't participate, and most women lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, antiantifa, Mongrelcel and 5 others
"hookup culture is a myth" is a huge cope

most men can't participate, and most women lie
Even if women lie that much, the statistics have to be equal at some point.

It's not possible that the average men has 10 sexual partners and the average women 30. Because even if there are very promiscuous Chads who do all the hookups, they would raise the average number of men to the same number as that of women.

issue with whites is that they bald the earliest out of anyone, their prime lasts far less and finasteride is stigmatized and fear mongered. That alone decreases the male attractivity, balding is by far the #1 looks killer for men

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and gamma
More like 99.99%

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

It's not possible that the average men has 10 sexual partners and the average women 30. Because even if there are very promiscuous Chads who do all the hookups, they would raise the average number of men to the same number as that of women.
well, a couple factors you need to consider

1. median vs average
2. older men fucking younger women, so at a younger age women have more partners, while men have to play catch up later

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, HighIQcel, Beetlejuice and 2 others

statistics means nothing, they take a survey on 100 people and this should represent the whole society?
I bet that nobody here have ever take part in a statistic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel and volcelfatcel

1. median vs average
2. older men fucking younger women, so at a younger age women have more partners, while men have to play catch up later
1. All surveys count the average number, obviously.
2. The surveys always ask people who are up until 45 years old, so I don't think men catch up so much after 45.

statistics means nothing, they take a survey on 100 people and this should represent the whole society?
I bet that nobody here have ever take part in a statistic
As I said: Even if women lie so much, the average number for men and women must be the same.

If there are Chads with 100+ lay counts and women have 30 on average and non-Chads 10, the average number for men and women would still be the same, because the Chads would raise the average number of men.

As I said: Even if women lie so much, the average number for men and women must be the same.

If there are Chads with 100+ lay counts and women have 30 on average and non-Chads 10, the average number for men and women would still be the same, because the Chads would raise the average number of men.
In those statistics they interview only 100 people, I believe that there were 0 chads between them

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mongrelcel, Beetlejuice and 1 other person

1. median vs average

It would probably be a good idea to lose the charts, graphs, and statistics when it comes to topics like this.

As cringy as it is when we hear non-good looking, bluepilled men talk about “getting hot girls” and finding a “true soulmate" by chance, dare I say those men are closer to understanding the true meaning of sexual attractions and relationships than the so-called "blackpilled" men here who believe you can, without interacting with people in real life, evaluate your chances by looking at charts and statistics as if you were investing in the stock market.

Yes, it might be important to know roughly how many men (roughly) are considered attractive by the majority of women in our society. But even if you don’t have this information, you should be able to use your intuition to discern that a guy is not very physically appealing (or vice-versa if he is very good looking).

If, prior to dating a woman, you’re referring to a chart to determine the chances of her being attracted to you, then you're really an autistic loser. There should be no doubt whatsoever about this in your mind.

When you love a girl, what are the chances your girlfriend doesn't really find you attractive? If it is higher than 0.1%, you would seriously consider dumping her. The same goes for anything in your personal life. These social statistics are not very useful for making practical decisions in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13197

That's because Chads and even Chadlites are rare IRL tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Surveys are bullshit, both men and women lie on it

I took a survey years ago, and lied about "last time you had sex" lol
i agree, there is no way hookup culture isn't a thing or women wouldn't be bragging about dick appointments on social media.
Average man has to go through hoops to get a hookup (likely not even getting more than 5-10 per year because average man of any race is unattractive to women) but women just exist and get it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i agree, there is no way hookup culture isn't a thing or women wouldn't be bragging about dick appointments on social media.
Average man has to go through hoops to get a hookup (likely not even getting more than 5-10 per year because average man of any race is unattractive to women) but women just exist and get it.
It definitely is a thing. The question is: How many women take part in it? Even if it's only 10%, that's enough for a large number of women bragging about it on social media.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and volcelfatcel

xD 😛😛

It definitely is a thing. The question is: How many women take part in it? Even if it's only 10%, that's enough for a large number of women bragging about it on social media.
I don't want to read this whole thread, did anyone give you proof yet and change your mind

I don't want to read this whole thread, did anyone give you proof yet and change your mind
No. People in the comments are mostly talking about hookup culture and how many women take part in it. The actual topic (Are 80% of men unattractive for women?) has not been discussed really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
If, prior to dating a woman, you’re referring to a chart to determine the chances of her being attracted to you, then you're really an autistic loser. There should be no doubt whatsoever about this in your mind.
no one does this jfl. to even imply people do because of this thread is dumb