But realistically it's just societal pressure , or pressure of life even
I'd rather just live till I die
But I guess it feels pathetic at 40-50 without family and kids

Tagging high iq
@SensitiveYoungMan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, rand anon and grief
The moment you turn 40 go enlist in the military and die on the battlefield.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, rand anon and grief
Just enjoy life, not the end of the world if you don’t have kids that’s just animal cope as all things will cease to exist eventually.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and grief
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, halloweed and grief
Just enjoy life, not the end of the world if you don’t have kids that’s just animal cope all things will cease to exist eventually.
Sounds like a rage of a liberal . Motivates me to have 9 kids like varg vikernes

• +1
  • So Sad
Shut the fuck up you are not funny and never was
Wasn't trying to be.

Why are you being so rude?
Did I ever interact with you before?

• So Sad
Wasn't trying to be.

Why are you being so rude?
Did I ever interact with you before?
Not trying to be rude but for any reason your comment was so fucking shitty so I got annoyed
First time I see your username , son

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Old people got kids when they we're 20 but bro I ain't bought a house for 5k in the city and buy food for a family of 5 for $50. Even if you want kids the economy fucks you so hard. If you live with ur girl middle class you barely could afford 1 child

• So Sad
Nah there isn't, if I am childless by 40 i am going to rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, rand anon, grief and 1 other person
Old people got kids when they we're 20 but bro I ain't bought a house for 5k in the city and buy food for a family of 5 for $50. Even if you want kids the economy fucks you so hard. If you live with ur girl middle class you barely could afford 1 child
My parents bought me apartment that is considered high class in my country and will buy me car when I get license. I'm early 20s

But still I want to live life of adventure rather than just a normie family life. Work home etc bullshit

• So Sad
Nah there isn't, if I am childless by 40 i am going to rope
But Jared Leto and Leonardo di caprio?
Is that cope to look at them as role models In terms of lifestyle

• So Sad
Sounds like a rage of a liberal . Motivates me to have 9 kids like varg vikernes
Far from rage, and I’m not a liberal. Passing your genes on to the next generation is animal cope, the human race is inevitably going to die so why stress yourself about the “gene race”.

My point is there’s nothing wrong with finding fulfillment in having kids, but there’s other things to live for as fulfillment is subjective. fulfillment doesn’t have to be centered around our primitive biological imperatives of fuck grunt and have kids.

• So Sad
My parents bought me apartment that is considered high class in my country and will buy me car when I get license. I'm early 20s

But still I want to live life of adventure rather than just a normie family life. Work home etc bullshit
That is certanly a luxury. Bro live life you good. Men can get kids when they are 80 we don't hit the wall like women. We can chill and snort cocain and being autists on this site.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief and sweetheart
Not trying to be rude but for any reason your comment was so fucking shitty so I got annoyed
First time I see your username , son
Maybe to try to be more considerate when articulating your sentences next time, yeah

JFL at calling me son, being respectful is free.
Being a dick will make you pay the price.

• So Sad
But Jared Leto and Leonardo di caprio?
Is that cope to look at them as role models In terms of lifestyle
There is this quote; You are only dead if you are forgotten
Leonardo di caprio is an famous actor with vast impact. He will be remembered in to the future, which is almost like passing the genes on

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Gonthar, rand anon and 2 others
Far from rage, and I’m not a liberal. Passing your genes on to the next generation is animal cope, the human race is inevitably going to die so why stress yourself about the “gene race”.

My point is there’s nothing wrong with finding fulfillment in having kids, but there’s other things to live for as fulfillment is subjective.
I am anti nature and pro science just like you but still don't think that without kids there is reason to live past certain age. You can't completely deny nature , you become a degenerate when you do such .

• So Sad
Maybe to try to be more considerate when articulating your sentences next time, yeah

JFL at calling me son, being respectful is free.
Being a dick will make you pay the price.
Drug addict underage girl asked me for some spare money in the subway I told her to fuck off and she punched me with the leg in the butt. Do you think I should have pepper sprayed her or I should have just go about my day like I did

• So Sad
Drug addict underage girl asked me for some spare money in the subway I told her to fuck off and she punched me with the leg in the butt. Do you think I should have pepper sprayed her or I should have just go about my day like I did
Never talk with random people you don't want to interact with, should have ignored her and walked away at first.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sweetheart
Should’ve just ignored her instead of being a dick jfl

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I swear peoples who've found out about this site and still want kids are legit retarded.

I swear peoples who've found out about this site and still want kids are legit retarded.
what the fuck mind changing this site can offer in terms of knowledge about life lol?
tales from amnesia the cuck or another ramblings by insecure kids?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
35? nigga you will be dead by the time they're adults

i will be 53 when they become legal adults
im not raw meat enjoyer to die that young
idk my parents were young when they had me, i think 24-28 is the best time to have kids.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
idk my parents were young when they had me, i think 24-28 is the best time to have kids.
so you are having kids soon , kid. crazy how time flies

meanwhile me

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
I wanna spread my chad genetics so I will have children

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan